Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (68986 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari caused all these things
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Ykc2(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks
with 200 nuclear war heads arabs can cry me a river,you support Palestine because your a Muslim I support Israel as a Christian na fight be that?meanwhile Nigerians living in refugee camps inside nigeria plus niger republic Chad plus Benin republic because Islamic terrorists your not complaining about it, you carry your matter way dey happen for middle for head

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Sterope(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
The war they have been winning before you were born. Lol
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by nativefowl(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Privilege to be a part of the Fig tree Generation that witnesses Fulfillment of Bible Prophecies.

Zechariah Prophecied in chapt 12
The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Prophet Amos who was also a Herdsman Spoke about what we are witnessing and about to witness
Amos 1
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

The Prophet, Zephaniah also spoke about it
Zephaniah 2
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

Folks , The Scriptures are right Befor us.
GOD is about to Close this Gentile age and switch his Focus to the Jews.

BABA is about to trouble the Nations to go Fight Israel. Through that Battle,will the whole world Inhabitants know that the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel is True Living GOD.

We are getting closer to the End of the Gentile age.
The RAPTURE could Happen at any moment!

The Watchman is Warning!
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready!
Live Ready!
It is gonna be so Crazy on this Earth once JESUS snatches His saints out of this world.

That blackbook don really damage your IQ

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nyanabo(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Under a Biden administration? Guy what are you smoking? undecided

Uncle seems you don't read the news. Hear what Biden said.

Biden said Israel "has a right to defend itself" after speaking with Netanyahu.

Israel and US has long been friends no matter the party on power in the US.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
Greyworld:

Oga Israel has the longest military occupation in modern time and since that time nothing has happened.

see I wish southern Nigeria were Jews (Israel kind) Your cow loving folks would av known their boundaries or be occupied.

But in many occasion here on Naira land, I thought u guys claimed that Igbos are descendants of Jews from Israel. Or are you guys lying?

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I would end up dumber if I sat down to your lectures.

You're proud of ur ignorance; first of ur kind grin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Sterope(f): 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
You ignore facts and support Israel. Great! But supporting Israel because you are a Christian as to be a fucking joke. grin

Ykc2:
with 200 nuclear war heads arabs can cry me a river,you support Palestine because your a Muslim I support Israel as a Christian na fight be that?meanwhile Nigerians living in refugee camps inside nigeria plus niger republic Chad plus Benin republic because Islamic terrorists your not complaining about it, you carry your matter way dey happen for middle for head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I'm not an Arab sympathiser neither am I a foolish supporter of what I don't know about. Israel didn't fight the entire middle east, they might not have survived. You're the one who needs to read up on what you're blabbing about.
Why don't you go and read,

Those nations where the most formidable that went to war, should Israel go and fight Yemen holding cultlass before you believe it won the middle East in war

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ablejesus26(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks

They have always been surrounded by their enemies, but they keep winning.

God's Promises still stands.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

No fighter intends to win a war, the purpose is to destroy the enemy

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Gospelpreacher1 post=101657233][s][/s]
If Israel does not win who else would win?
Can you fight your Creator and win?

I wonder my brother. Imagine what that guy is saying that Israel have started a fight they can't win. I began to wonder which countries in the world that is as strong as Israel. Even American military is dominated by Israeli forces

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Thinktwicemybro: 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

The same Israel totally defeated and disgraced four most powerful Islamic countries simultaneously without any external aid. That was when Israel was newly reinstated. Now Israel can finish the whole Africa and other middle Eastern countries simultaneously without stress.
Even now Egypt won't dare put hand in the war, this is not 1967, Israel will wipe them out, Syria is still recovering from ISIS if not for Trump that saved them. Iraq won't dare to join or what America did to them will be a child's play compare to what Israel will rain on them. Hamas has come home to roast

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by D1zion: 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
This Palestinians should just deescalate now,cos its the innocent ones that will suffer it.one thing with the Israelis is,they don't play with their citizens, when you kill one they kill ten or more in retaliation. I don't know why the Palestinians will not just take things easy with them.

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by viczo(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
who b this dey just dey born ne,so u no know say this fight na tey tey e even dey bible

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by DLuciano: 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
no peace for the wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Trouble dey sleep yanka go wake am up, wetin e dey find?
palabĂ aaaa e dey find

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by nativefowl(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
Greyworld:

It's obvious you know nothing about the Jews and Israel. They don't preach forgive. No, it's RETALIATION for them. They ain't like the Christians your folks attack and go free around here okay?

You throw a pebble at Israeli Army, they shoot you.

The same book which preached forgiveness of your oppressors is what makes africa to be in a mess today, and if you think Israel is that powerful why not take on Iran? Just asking.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
As a Christian I am totally against Isreali abeg....

They too dey vex... You have retaliated simple then rest and dialog for peace instead Benjamin Natayahu is flexing muscle on tiny Palestinians..

I just hate to see how my fellow igbo brothers are in support of the killings by Isreali all in the name of the brainwashed idealogy that we're descendants of Jacob...

Guys wake up Isreali are not Christians they don't believe in our Jesus neither do they believe he is the messiah, but you mumus are busy defending them...

You guys should pls don't bring Bible to this abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
egunna:
I hope u Kno the Jews do not believe in ur own version of God?
is that enough for you to shed tears

Or how is that your problem

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by realman42: 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
dnawah:
I bet it with my going to heaven.if they loose I go to hell.
Hahaha My guy u no get chill o
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Sleekjunior(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
all infidels must die by fire by force no time to check rubbish..isreal will always stand out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Taye4j: 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
Palestine should know they are biting more than they can chew. Israel has not even started with them and they've taken out all Hamas' military commnders. If the world does not come in to douse the tension and Israel decides to go full throttle against Palestine, they will be wiped out.

I don't understand why you have to go into a battle you know you can't win in the first place. I swear, I were Israel, if you like use your unborn children, ancestors, children's children as shield, I would blow you into eternity.

Bunch of terrorists. Cowards !

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by D1zion: 6:21pm On May 13, 2021
ggood:
Please this Hamas or Gaza is in which country?
Palestine
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hashabiah: 6:21pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

They have always been surrounded by their enemies, but they keep winning.

God's Promises still stands.
[/s] You're reading your bible upsidedown
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Splendor27: 6:21pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
u don't know wat to say,,,go and check history of war... U wil sew that isreal is always victorious,,all Arabs country have fought Israel in past but none was victorious,,1933,,Parisian war that 7arabs country face isreal alone the war lasted 2month to Israel victory.... 1957 5arabs country again wage war against Israel they lost.... Iran,turkey,hezebollah etc already knows about Israel that why they had hide under UN to warn isreal...

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2021
nativefowl:

The same book which preached forgiveness of your oppressors is what makes africa to be in a mess today, and if you think Israel is that powerful why not take on Iran? Just asking.
Iran ke? The same Persians that enslave there ancestors and took them to Babylon...

Israel too dey look face before them strike
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Thinktwicemybro: 6:22pm On May 13, 2021
Kuginzi:

But in many occasion here on Naira land, I thought u guys claimed that Igbos are descendants of Jews from Israel. Or are you guys lying?
That is why IPOB is dealing with your Fulani brothers better than any southerner. They have Jewish blood and they will chew you Fulani brothers like pork meat

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by sowilli: 6:22pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
That's what I'm looking at too, but the casualties on the Palestinian side will be much and UN will mount pressure on Israel to come to a round table discussion of which everything will still fall back to square one
what has/did UN done about Libya, Egypt, syria or how has the sanction on Russia affected their economy? Are they dead. I am not sure UN can solve the world's problem

6 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Geeman2006: 6:23pm On May 13, 2021
They call Hamas a terror organisation, the Israeli's that have killed countless Innocent women and children are Saints. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. What makes them different from Hitler who wanted to wipe them out!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.