Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (68823 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by udemzyudex(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Under a Biden administration? Guy what are you smoking? undecided

Funny, Biden will not get involved, unlike Trump that would have called for peace Biden want war in other to sell more weapons.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by JohnBullMySon: 6:09pm On May 13, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:
Dozens of international celebrities
Hundreds of thousands of Americans,Germans,Brits,french,Turkish marching in support of Palestine and yet some Nigerian nonentities that calls themselves youth said they are in support of the killing of children because they are Muslims. Wonder why the world wants nothing to do with you scums.
This protest are in London and USA it is one of the biggest gathering in years in those countries,2 countries that have interpersonal relationships with Israel knows they bleeped up and went too far this time
Nigerians think with religion not with their brains. Though Israel is right for reacting, the extent they're taking it is counterproductive. Theyre beginning to act like an African government. They need to calm down and settle things better.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Stop saying what you don't know. Even buhari government has heavily dealt with shites as well. Only Iran and Qatar supports them. Israel won't go this far if they were sunnis

Unfortunately I'm busy at d moment. I would have given a lecture on middle east crisis doctrine. Bear with me.
Truth is, intra-religious fight (sunni, shiite) is a different thing entirely. Diplomatic conflict if not properly handled end at nothing but war. That's why China vs Taiwan, Russia vs Ukraine, North vs South Korea, Nigeria be Cameroon etc are carefully handled or else....
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2021
November1857:
Isreal has the right to defend itself against Hamas terrorist,
Ipob has the right defend Biafran land against Marauding fulani herdsmen back by terrorist federal government!
taa stop equating Isreal with biafra.. They do not resemble or have affiliations together
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Indispensable85(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

U tink say Israel na Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by vickydevoka(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
[s][/s]
If Israel does not win who else would win?
Can you fight your Creator and win?
He didn't read well

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by charixel: 6:10pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site is islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.

But Muslim can defile the Christians like they own it. Abeg, I said it before that Christians in Nigeria are too chill making them look gullible. An eye for eye all those Boko or Headofmen for don calm or run

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Tonniex: 6:10pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
Their being suicidal is to the Israelis advantage. You touch an Israeli, they destroy you 100 folds. If you don't know, the JEWS are the most priceless nation on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

The world Arab cannot match Israel.
Arabs in Palestine would be wiped out. Most Arab nations would announce ceasefire after few weeks to preserve Al-Aqsa , Dome of rock and religious centres in mecca and medina. Saudi would not like that.
70% of Jews have access to bunkers or bomb shelters.
Super powers will not involve directly. They would sell weapons.
It would be third Arab- Israel war.

Israel is fighting a group of people that has no military. International community (UN) refuse to declare Palestine as a state. Without being declared a state they can not have thier own military or police. The group you guys refer to as a terrorist group-Hamas is the one fighting to defend the Palestinians. The other Arab countries will never interfere because of the fear of US. They can only condemn Israel action.

Israel can not wipe out the entire Palestine population. It is impossible. The Palestinians will never stop attacking Israel if it does not stop seizing more land. Even if Israel decide to carry out air strike on the Palestinian population everyday. It won't stop the Palestine from fighting back.

The solution is for the UN to declare Palestine a state and promote equality in that part of the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Ikwerelastborn: 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I'm not an Arab sympathiser neither am I a foolish supporter of what I don't know about. Israel didn't fight the entire middle east, they might not have survived. You're the one who needs to read up on what you're blabbing about.
Atleast you've agreed israel fought them all

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Bbbwings: 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site is islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.
Your true colour is showing.
Dont go on rampage killing christaians in Nigeria because of Palestine grin

Adekot:
what is this one saying
Dont mind him

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Ykc2(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
which war they cannot win?if they want to kill every living thing in Palestine they will do it but jews are not barbarians like arab people with occultic Islam as their religion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Adekot: 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Faithful007: 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
udemzyudex:

Funny, Biden will not get involved, unlike Trump that would have called for peace Biden want war in other to sell more weapons.
I really hate it when folks like you who know absolutely nothing about the US and the Biden administration, make useless contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Turkey, Iran, Saudi and the UAE.
Turkey wasn't in the middle East equation at the time,

If they enter, Europe would have to enter too same with usa

Israel has defeated Saudi, Iran, uae already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2021
egunna:
I hope u Kno the Jews do not believe in ur own version of God?
help me tell the idiot
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Sterope(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2021
I won't be surprised if Israel is actually behind Hamas.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has a strong intelligence, how many suicide bomb have you heard that happened in Israel, despite being surrounded by the enemies. They single handed defeat collations of Arab soldiers within a space of six days, they will still do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Brush1: 6:13pm On May 13, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
[s][/s]
If Israel does not win who else would win?
Can you fight your Creator and win?

What precisely are you referring to?. Israelis are now God?. Most israelis don't even believe in christ. Just so you know, God is not an opressor but a God of peace. I am not in anyway a muslim, just so you know. Israelis are simply being oppressive. Why don't you read up to have an accurate knowledge of what the issue is about. I guess you will comprehend better.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by JohnBullMySon: 6:14pm On May 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Atleast you've agreed israel fought them all
Now I know you can't read.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2021
Kingstanding:
. No matter how suicidal Muslims are they can never defeat Isreal. Can you tell me any country that have ever defeated Isreal in a war? They will surely gather together against Isreal the Land of Promise and there gathering will all be in vain.
go read about jew homicide during the war and see how thousands of jew was massacred
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ggood: 6:15pm On May 13, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
palestine territory
I want to know the country
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by rontolo(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Broker peace with fanatics? Won’t work. They want Israel destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by JohnBullMySon: 6:15pm On May 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Unfortunately I'm busy at d moment. I would have given a lecture on middle east crisis doctrine. Bear with me.
Truth is, intra-religious fight (sunni, shiite) is a different thing entirely. Diplomatic conflict if not properly handled end at nothing but war. That's why China vs Taiwan, Russia vs Ukraine, North vs South Korea, Nigeria be Cameroon etc are carefully handled or else....
I would end up dumber if I sat down to your lectures.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] I think it's safe to assume you're a child of religious stupidity

I'm irreligious but a believer, in short, a Jesuit. But I'm not expressing my view from a religious periscope.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olaxm: 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
If you don't believe the Bible. This is story from enclopedia. You can't fight God almighty people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Janjaweeed.
Hashabiah:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Revere27: 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Nobleou:

God bless u bro

Amen sir
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ZaramT: 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Who is as suicidal as muslims/islamists?
Who is fighting jihad?
Who lives by the sword aside muslims?
Which terrorist group has no connection with islam? Religion of Piss

Hashabiah:

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by saajus: 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Israel needs to take it easy. They are killing a lot of innocent children in their attacks. I am a Christian. Many Nigerian Christians just follow blindly because of religious affiliation. They will never see any fault in Israel. Int'l community must stop this nonsense now before it turns to full-blown war.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.