Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57483 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eagle75: 12:43pm On May 07, 2011
I just read this from FB wall

With gratitude to almighty God, for a tenure terribly spent, we regret to announce d sudden NATIONAL DISGRACE of our dear political maradona, Chief Sir Dr. Ikiri Imo [ochi ka nwata],
Till his sudden disgrace he was
Survived By:
*Oguta Wonder Lake -Billboard
*Oak Refinery Ohaji -Billboard
*Nworie River Resort -Magazine
*Owerri Ring Road -Billboard
*10,000 jobs 4 imolites -Newspaper
*300 roads in 30 days -Signboard
*Imo Int'l Cargo Airport -TV Advert
*Okigwe Int'l Stadium -Billboard
*Imo Twin Towers -News Paper
and a host of other relations,
Please attatch your tributes for publication
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by cold(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2011
chino11:

Maybe you need to understand the tenets and type politics played at the national level. Peter Obi is a bridge-builder politically and still the best performing gov east of Niger. Am sure that was what moved imo people to opt for a change, though the former gov ohakim was the least performing gov in the east. Peter Obi remains the leader of APGA. If APGA under Peter Obi was non-performing in Anambra like some of the PDP gov in some other states, I don't voting Rochas and APGA may fly like it did today. In all I thank imo people for joining Anambra state for good governance and fruits of democracy.

Sharrap dia! angry   How dare u call Peter Obi 'the best performing governor East of the Niger'?On what grounds do you make such a sweeping statement.Don't test my patience this beautiful saturday
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 1:59pm On May 07, 2011
Rochas Carry GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks to Almighty God for Listening to Our Voice
Thanks to all my fellow Imolites that were courageous enough to hold the bull by the horn.
Congratulation Owelle Rochas Okorocha

And to all Ohakim supporters, we are still brothers but you guys should amend your ways. Stop the support of evil.
This my comment ''We All the Well to do Imolites that cannot be bought with our stolen money" still the sweet my heart
Make everybody dey happy abeg no time for quarrel
Rochas govern us wellooo, carry dey gooooo, we love youooo.

I REST MY CASE!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by agabaI23(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2011
Thank God for Imo people
Thank God for INEC.

Thank God for JEGA
Thank God for GEJ.

Where is sahara reporters source and his ' GEJ and INEC are colluding to rig Ohakim in.
Ohakim did not even win any of the rerun LGAs.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:26pm On May 07, 2011
I still believe Rochas pulled at least 3/4 of the votes in Imo State, but even with rigging, Ohakim still lost.
poor him embarassed
hehehe grin
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2011
Our online poll has now been proved to reflect the wishes of the people

Who Do You Want to Win Imo State Governorship Election

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 85.27% (110 votes)

Governor Ikedi Ohakim 14.73% (19 votes)

Senator Ararume 0% (0 votes)

Other: 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 129

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/

Long Live Imolites. Ohakim come back to Lagos and continue your yahoo yahoo
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Odunnu: 3:19pm On May 07, 2011
@Agaba, talking as if you dont know that SR is not only presumptious, they are also antiProgress, antiGEJ!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2011
This is time for reconcilliation. It is time for everyone to join hands together and lets build Imo. I call on all to see this election as no victor, no vanquished, rather an opportunity for all Imolites to forge a way forward for all our sons and daughters.

Long Live Imo Land
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by spade: 3:21pm On May 07, 2011
Hahaa! Rochas is trending on Twitter! grin cool
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by agabaI23(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2011
Odunnu:

@Agaba, talking as if you dont know that SR is not only presumptious, they are also antiProgress, antiGEJ!

My dear, it is not like I did not know, I was only trying to say the obvious for the records
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Beync(f): 4:27pm On May 07, 2011
bros1234:

Our online poll has now been proved to reflect the wishes of the people

Who Do You Want to Win Imo State Governorship Election

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 85.27% (110 votes)

Governor Ikedi Ohakim 14.73% (19 votes)

Senator Ararume 0% (0 votes)

Other: 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 129

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/

Long Live Imolites. Ohakim come back to Lagos and continue your yahoo yahoo
yea Imo is one one the states where peoples votes were counted.
Fresh air 2011,more credit to JEGA and GEJ.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 4:39pm On May 07, 2011
Thanks a zillion the good people of Imo state. I think it is now the right time to re-post my previous post:

Halleluyah to God in the highest. Now bros Rochas to the task of rescuing Imo in particular and Igboland next and finally Nigeria in general. Of course you know that your performance here will determine your success or not when you go back for the centre that you actually have your eyes on. So turn Imo into Africa's Japan and the whole Naation will support you for the centre come 2015 or 2019. Congrats Nwanne madu. Congrats Owelle. |In God Imo trusts.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by gidson12(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2011
congrat to all the imolites for getting rid of that nonsense
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Bawss1(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2011
Eagle75:

I just read this from FB wall

With gratitude to almighty God, for a tenure terribly spent, we regret to announce d sudden NATIONAL DISGRACE of our dear political maradona, Chief Sir Dr. Ikiri Imo [ochi ka nwata],
Till his sudden disgrace he was
Survived By:
*Oguta Wonder Lake -Billboard
*Oak Refinery Ohaji -Billboard
*Nworie River Resort -Magazine
*Owerri Ring Road -Billboard
*10,000 jobs 4 imolites -Newspaper
*300 roads in 30 days -Signboard
*Imo Int'l Cargo Airport -TV Advert
*Okigwe Int'l Stadium -Billboard
*Imo Twin Towers -News Paper
and a host of other relations,
Please attatch your tributes for publication

Condolences to his numerous DSTV projects. cheesy
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 8:10pm On May 07, 2011
Wow!
You know, now that I've come to look at things, I think it was a good thing I actually opened this thread over a week before this day. And the fact that the title still ended up being the eventual turnout is pure evidence to the saying, "Destiny may be delayed, but eventually WILL come to pass; whether you like it or not."
My last on this thread was somewhere around Page 10 or thereabout, and I'm still blown away as to how things have ballooned (sic) since then. This, if you don't know, is a clear sign that, no matter how far away from the state they are, there are tons of non-indigenes who still wish us well in this country. Because, at the end of the day, we're all brothers and sisters in this great country; and everybody's business - as long as he or she is Nigerian - is OUR business, and every decision eventually WILL affect us all in the long run. Let see this experience as a sign that we should all respect and appreciate each other, irrespective of tribe and/or homestate.
I'd like to show appreciation to you all.

Indeed, Ohakim was a man who had the chance to impact on the hearts of his people; but chose to throw it all away to favor his insatiable greed.
And now as I look on in pride as the angry children burn and destroy what's left of his misleading and worthless posters, while at the same time proudly stomping the rotting carcass of what used to be his reputation. . . I wear a subtle smile in my face, for I am finally reassured there is hope for us all. . . after all.

Thank you all. cool
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2011
HURRAY!!!!! OUR GOD ANSWERETH PRAYERS, OHAKIM IS FINALLY DISGRACED.

WHERE ARE THOSE OHAKIM BOYS?? I KNOW YOUR TENURE HERE HAS EXPIRED BECAUSE OHAKIM IS NO LONGER PAYING YOU PEOPLE 10K PER WEEK ON SPAM AND FAKE CAMPAIGN HERE. THANK GOODNESS.

WHERE IS godobi? JOBLESS I GUESS??
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 7:14pm On May 09, 2011
ezendieze:

HURRAY!!!!! OUR GOD ANSWERETH PRAYERS, OHAKIM IS FINALLY DISGRACED.

WHERE ARE THOSE OHAKIM BOYS?? I KNOW YOUR TENURE HERE HAS EXPIRED BECAUSE OHAKIM IS NO LONGER PAYING YOU PEOPLE 10K PER WEEK ON SPAM AND FAKE CAMPAIGN HERE. THANK GOODNESS.

WHERE IS godobi? JOBLESS I GUESS??

Where have u been? you came late to the celebration after the hard fought NL war with those hirelings brother.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by umohmoses: 8:13am On May 28, 2011
[size=17pt]Owerri Property Search[/size]

FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF PROPERTIES FOR SALE/RENT IN IMO STATE VISIT: http://www.naijaestateagent.com YOU CAN ALSO ADVERTISE FREE WITH US, WE ARE YOUR TRUSTED PARTNERS

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by umohmoses: 3:27am On May 29, 2011
[size=18pt]Owerri Property Search[/size]

[size=14pt]FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF PROPERTIES FOR SALE/RENT IN IMO STATE VISIT: http://www.naijaestateagent.com YOU CAN ALSO ADVERTISE FREE WITH US, WE ARE YOUR TRUSTED PARTNERS[/size]
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
You see am? but we dey roast here inside Abia. either you vote for PDP or you vote for PDP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.