Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57955 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by nwaghana: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
I will put my celebration on hold, until I see the result on INEC website. Remember, INEC has a mind of its own
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Halleluyah to God in the highest. Now bros Rochas to the task of rescuing Imo in particular and Igboland next and finally Nigeria in general. Of course you know that your performance here will determine your success or not when you go back for the centre that you actually have your eyes on. So turn Imo into Africa's Japan and the whole Naation will support you for the centre come 2015 or 2019. Congrats Nwanne madu. Congrats Owelle. |In God Imo trusts.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by lacidi: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pls lets wait for confirmation b4 jubilating. I called owerri and no one is confirming this yet.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mingles: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ Poster,

Which Radio Station made this announcement.
I am in Owerri, yes people are rejoicing and jumping in jubiliation but no one has been able to tell me the source of the information.

I have my radio and TV on simultaneously, no official results for Imo state as at the time of my reply.

Thanks
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by chamber2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2011

Pls lets wait for confirmation b4 jubilating. I called owerri and no one is confirming this yet.

same here ooo
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by chibaby5(f): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yaaaaayyy!  Datz awesome  cool
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Halleluyah to God in the highest. Now bros Rochas to the task of rescuing Imo in particular and Igboland next and finally Nigeria in general. Of course you know that your performance here will determine your success or not when you go back for the centre that you actually have your eyes on. So turn Imo into Africa's Japan and the whole Naation will support you for the centre come 2015 or 2019. Congrats Nwanne madu. Congrats Owelle. |In God Imo trusts.

I will like to caution you b4 you get carried away. Being a nice man and being a good administrator are 2 different things. I believe in the owelle but I pray his good heart translates to good governance.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by peic: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Kudos to Rochas Okorocha, a man who has brought education to the Hartland. We as people of Imo state will take education to its peak. for more information on attaining and assessing the best education in the world at very affordable or less fee, go to www.peicentre-ng.com or www.premiumeduintl.com

God bless IMO State for doin the right thing,
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
COME AND SEE CROWD OUTSIDE INEC OFFICE WIT SERIOUS SECURITY. People have actually left everything they are doing to wait for the official announcement. And they are keeping a keen eye like hawks, lol.  Incredible.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by nic121: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
Im so happy. A new dawn has come for us.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by collinsJn(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
Na Wah Oooooo,before Nw, I 've bin thinking dat Ohakim has bin Doing a Gud Job In Imo State,d Tarred Roads,d Green Initiative,etc.but wit dese Result,which Has Rilly Proved Him 2 b a 'PHARISEE' keeping d Outside Clean while d Inside Is Dirty. Congrats Owellê Rochas,No Disappoint Us Oooooo
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
Where is the good for nothing Arinze, please come and campaign and show us pictures. I am happy for Imolites, hope same happens in Delta state
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
edicolove:

I will like to caution you b4 you get carried away. Being a nice man and being a good administrator are 2 different things. I believe in the owelle but I pray his good heart translates to good governance.

Thanks for the caution but please read my post again and see the proviso included for any forward movement for Rochas.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by IykeD(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
Good news for my dear state. I hope he doesn't go back to pdp though. Nice, congrats to him!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Demainman1: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
I thought that Ohakim was doing well. What with Owerri ''Asumpta Cathethral' now very clean of those mountain of rubbish. I hope this Imolites won't be dissapointed o.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by chamber2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
I just called Owerri and was told that Rochas won 14 out of 19 LG announced so far. Imo state has 27 LG. So, Rochas has won
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by cityweekly(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
No official guber poll results have been announced by INEC in Imo State.But i can tell you authoritatively from my inside source in INEC office Owerri that 18 LGA governorship results have been collected by INEC in Imo State so far out of 27 LGA's .Ikedi Ohakim of PDP has won 16 LGA's while APGA has won 2 LGA's.Election did not hold in one LGA in Imo state(Ngor Orkpala).More results expected.we will keep you posted .But Ohakim is leading
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by chamber2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
I thought that Ohakim was doing well. What with Owerri ''Asumpta Cathethral' now very clean of those mountain of rubbish. I hope this Imolites won't be dissapointed o.

I promise you, we won't be disappointed. This is the best choice Imo people have made after Mbakwe.Imo, under ohakim is like a painted mud house.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by enomakos(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
if it is  true congrats all imo citizen
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by damola1: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hahaha, who is this Rochas Okorocha, All I see his him donating schools, what does he do?, And now so many peeps jubilating he won, who is he and what does he do?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Demainman1: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
'
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by EzeUche3(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
Congratulations Imo state!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Demainman1: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
Where is 'cityweekly' getting his own result now?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
Very good! That man ate my N2500 and that of thousands of other imo citizens with his 10000 job scam.  I pray efcc picks him up
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
chamber2:

I promise you, we won't be disappointed. This is the best choice Imo people have made after Mbakwe.Imo, under ohakim is like a painted mud house.
Rofl.

@Topic,Speculated result announced by a radio station is NOT same as real result announced by INEC. If this turns out to be true then its goodnews.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
cityweekly:

No official guber poll results have been announced by INEC in Imo State.But i can tell you authoritatively from my inside source in INEC office Owerri that 18 LGA governorship results have been collected by INEC in Imo State so far out of 27 LGA's .Ikedi Ohakim of PDP has won 16 LGA's while APGA has won 2 LGA's.Election did not hold in one LGA in Imo state(Ngor Orkpala).More results expected.we will keep you posted .But Ohakim is leading
Which inside source? If there was no rigging in dis election, my man, APGA has won it. Hmmmm.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Mkpotu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
My brothers from Imo State, Congratulations!!!

Nice one!

I do not really know Ohakim much but his confidence is not too good for a politician and he brags a lot.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
damola1:

Hahaha,  who is this Rochas Okorocha,  All I see his him donating schools, what does he do?,  And now so many peeps jubilating he won, who is he and what does he do?
Rochas without dispute is Nigeria's biggest philanthropist. If I'm not mistaking, he has given scholarship to more than 10,000 poor kids. Its crazy, even northerners will be happy as he must have given more than 2000 northern kids free education through secondary school.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by leonaidas(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
Wow! Don't know much about this character called ohakim, but if everybody is celebrating his defeat, then i guess it's safe to say he is a bad mfker. I beleive congratulations are in order to the people of Imo. BTW, does this mean Rochas is better or is it just a case of anyone but ohakim?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Na Wah Oooooo,before Nw, I 've bin thinking dat Ohakim has bin Doing a Gud Job In Imo State,d Tarred Roads,d Green Initiative,etc.but wit dese Result,which Has Rilly Proved Him 2 b a 'PHARISEE' keeping d Outside Clean while d Inside Is Dirty. Congrats Owellê Rochas,No Disappoint Us Oooooo

The beating of priests sealed his fate. you dont do that in SE except the priest is really so bad and everyone knows it.

Very good! That man ate my N2500 and that of thousands of other imo citizens with his 10000 job scam.  I pray efcc picks him up

i mentioned this b4 that this was a big scam. those of you who paid the money and bought the scratch cards were also too gullible. i do understand most of you were under pressure but you should have known better. how can a governor collect money from job seekers. it only happens in Nigeria. the guy is a fool. he started to do a lot of projects since this year but i doubt if that can save him.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by damola1: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
blink182:

Rochas without dispute is Nigeria's biggest philanthropist. If I'm not mistaking, he has given scholarship to more than 10,000 poor kids. Its crazy, even northerners will be happy as he must have given more than 2000 northern kids free education through secondary school.

Thank you, but what does he do?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nigerd(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
From Results Declare so far by INEC thru FRCN.

APGA wins 7
PDP  wins 2
1 local govt Cancelled, PDP factor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.