Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57485 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by fyncorp: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Don't rejoice yet.We have reconvened with the oppositions to take Imo State.PDP,power to the people!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by kellybaba(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
FAKE NEWS ! ! !
Imo guber elections is inconclusive due to massive irregularities ! No one has been declared winner cos the election hasnt been concluded.please stop spreading rumour here !
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Limaoscar: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
BTW I hear Rochas Okorocha is just an ulcerated fruit among the crop of bad fruits in the bag so don't hold your breathe for Imo state yet till at least after 4 yrs. May just turn-out to be kettle calling pot black. Just saying, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
Congratulations to him!!!

I see everyone excited over this news, Is there anything you all know that we don't know?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mensdept: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2011
Limaoscar:

BTW I hear Rochas Okorocha is just an ulcerated fruit among the crop of bad fruits in the bag so don't hold your breathe for Imo state yet till at least after 4 yrs. May just turn-out to be kettle calling pot black. Just saying, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well Mr BTW,

You should also hear that you are not serious.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by nwaghana: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2011
Limaoscar:

BTW I hear Rochas Okorocha is just an ulcerated fruit among the crop of bad fruits in the bag so don't hold your breathe for Imo state yet till at least after 4 yrs. May just turn-out to be kettle calling pot black. Just saying,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let's have the kettle for a change.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2011
Whoa, whoa, hold on guys! First of all, sorry I couldn't come back earlier, as my battery had died on me a couple of minutes after posting the thread.

But then, to clear out a few things to the people who were so quick to already say I was lying:

Like I already said, the information was gotten straight from Heartland FM, just minutes before I posted it - You can ask other Imolites who also heard the news. Mass jubiliation gripped the streets of Owerri, and soon, it got to other neighboring regions of the metropolitan capital. You can quote me on this one, so don't think I was clowning - I was being 100 percent honest from the info I got from the chief radio station.

However, things took a different turn when INEC had to issue their warnings via all outlets in their power, cautioning all media houses to desist from flowing and distributing Stories that weren't properly verified. Heck, it's on their Twitter now:

www.twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/63297705157468161
"The Commission implores media organizations to keep within the provisions of the law regarding the declaration of election results."

So, my brothers and sisters, no blame me for sharing the info I got from our trusted state radio station I initially believed to be 100 reliable, as even scores of indigens got the same message.

From the much I've seen though, Rochas is still winning with a wide margin. However, as we all know now, the results have been declared 'Inconclusive' due to 'Irregular Situations' in 3 Local Governments.
So, my people lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope he still emerges victorious as he rightfully should.
Thanks
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by wiseman2011(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2011
D ince returning officer has declared imo gov.ship election inconclusive. So watchout 4 lastest news pls.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mensdept: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2011
SO what will mighty INEC do and when? After how many years of democracy and we still cant organize a simple state election
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2011
I shall post some results on the local government areas so far properly audited:

Owerri North
APGA - 19,901
PDP - 7,341
ACN - 2,826.
elections.punchng.com/home/live/id/380/

Ideato Local Government Area
PDP - 6,994,
APGA - 20,465
ACN - 1,667
elections.punchng.com/home/live/id/376/

Njaba Local Government
APGA - 19,188
PDP - 7630
ACN - 2,197
elections.punchng.com/home/live/id/377/

These figures, I got from Punch Nigeria. I believe that's a relatively more reliable source.
Oh, and PDP was initially reported to have won in Oguta with 12,000 votes. But that region's been canceled due to countering reports of earth-shattering rigging and thuggery, along with the fact that there was actually no voting operation in that area.
Anyway, let's watch on.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2011
YES! my local government has voted for Rochas, my people have not failed me, good job  kiss kiss kiss
my mom talked to my aunts and she said there was no confirmation, although they did say Rochas is leading and will most likely be the winner. but everyone has a fear that Ohakim has sent out his thugs to rig the elections and do whatever it takes to win the remaining LGA so that he can continue looting for another 4 years. GOD FORBID SUCH!!!
When Ohakim looses, we Ndi Imo should do what we always do. EVERYONE should gather their brooms and sweep the ground that Ohakim walks on as he is leaving office. YES, to show that he has not been appreciated and that we despise him. hahaha, that will make my day! no, my month!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 28, 2011
I heard the Ohakim dude is so evil. . God really watches and hears the cry of his people.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

YES! my local government has voted for Rochas, my people have not failed me, good job  kiss kiss kiss
my mom talked to my aunts and she said there was no confirmation, although they did say Rochas is leading and will most likely be the winner. but everyone has a fear that Ohakim has sent out his thugs to rig the elections and do whatever it takes to win the remaining LGA so that he can continue looting for another 4 years. GOD FORBID SUCH!!!
When Ohakim looses, we Ndi Imo should do what we always do. EVERYONE should gather their brooms and sweep the ground that Ohakim walks on as he is leaving office. YES, to show that he has not been appreciated and that we despise him. hahaha, that will make my day! no, my month!

My dear, you need to come see Owerri right now. Ohakim's posters and banners (from Port Harcourt road to Imo Library) are being torn to pieces and burned to ashes. Yes, it IS that bad. Military (not even Mobile Police) units have been sent to hang around the State Government House. And as at that time, it was looking like a really combustible situation.

All the same, I'm so glad my Local Government area (Ideato) really delivered. But make we dey watch sha.

Reports say Imo state is 'up there' with Delta and Bayelsa when it gets to irregularities recorded in this guber race. Well, why wouldn't it be so, when we are currently held by a crooked glutton of a desperado who wants to play god?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2011
REALITY101:

I heard the Ohakim dude is so evil. . God really watches and hears the cry of his people.
How is he evil?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2011
REALITY101:

My brother, words just can't explain.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2011
Areosapien:

My dear, you need to come see Owerri right now. Ohakim's posters and banners (from Port Harcourt road to Imo Library) are being torn to pieces and burned to ashes. Yes, it IS that bad. Military (not even Mobile Police) units have been sent to hang around the State Government House. And as at that time, it was looking like a really combustible situation.

All the same, I'm so glad my Local Government area (Ideato) really delivered. But make we dey watch sha.

Reports say Imo state is 'up there' with Delta and Bayelsa when it gets to irregularities recorded in this guber race. Well, why wouldn't it be so, when we are currently held by a crooked glutton of a desperado who wants to play god?
hahahahaha, btw, isn't Ohakim from Ideato? if so, that means he lost in his own local government. lolol

btw, my aunt also told my mom that a guy that was running for state assembly (about three villages over from mine) sent thugs to the schools and churches in my area to steal the ballot boxes. they threatened everyone with tear gas, pepper spray, their fists, etc. they chased everyone out where they ran to someone's house for cover. they called the police, and now they are on a manhunt for these thugs. i was sooooo disappointed.  embarassed
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 1:32am On Apr 28, 2011
REALITY101:

I heard the Ohakim dude is so evil. .  God really watches and hears the cry of his people.
Yes he is
A man who mercilessly molested a Rev Father, a man who heartlessly scam students and jobless youths with his 10,000 job, a man
who inhumanely deprived the disables their allocation, a gov who never had local govt chairmen ( except his caretaker comm),
he who eats, he who dines with the ritualists in Imo even have the impetus to give them back they seized ritual hotels. A man who respects
no body,no regard for even God, whose wife said ''Owerri is not for the poor people, if you're not living with up to a million leave" etc ought to be devilish.
Rochas must certainly win, otherwise presidential election was actually rigged. Let them try it in Imo State then Imo will be ungovernable.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ugotuf(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2011
1Emmy:

Yes he is
A man who mercilessly molested a Rev Father, a man who heartlessly scam students and jobless youths with his 10,000 job, a man
who inhumanely deprived the disables their allocation, a gov who never had local govt chairmen ( except his caretaker comm),
he who eats, he who dines with the ritualists in Imo even have the impetus to give them back they seized ritual hotels. A man who respects
no body,no regard for even God, whose wife said ''Owerri is not for the poor people, if you're not living with up to a million leave" etc ought to be devilish.
Rochas must certainly win, otherwise presidential election was actually rigged. Let them try it in Imo State then Imo will be ungovernable.
EMMY, TELL THEM.SOMEBODY HAD TO YANK OFF MY POST HERE 'COS THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.WE ARE IMOLITES AND WE UNDERSTAND BEST WHERE THE SHOE PINCHES MOST.WE HAVE COME TO KNOW OHAKIM SO WELL THAT NO ONE IN IMO WOULD WANT TO TOUCH HIM WITH A BERGE POLE.HE AND HIS COHORTS SHOULD LEAVE IMO ALONE PLEASE. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 2:00am On Apr 28, 2011
mama-gee:

How is he evil?

Let's see

1. Ohakim scammed the youths of his state by initiating a fraudulent operation called The 10,000 Jobs Project. In this operation, he claimed he would provide jobs for 10,000 school graduates, and all they had to do was just purchase the application forms which were sold at 2,500 Naira. Help me out here - what's the product of 2,500 and 10,000? That's right - 25 million naira. He simply pocketed the cash and was never heard from again.

2. Ohakim took loans ranging from 80 to 300 billion, on the promises of developing a Tinapa-like resort called Oguta Wonder Lake. But visit the entire state and you'd find no such facility. He looted the money.

3. Ohakim took another loan ranging from 100 to 520 billion on the charade of creating a place called 'Royal Oak Refinery.' but visit the state and you'd find no such thing. He looted the cash.

4. When his insatiable greed could be contained no longer, he proceeded to selling the state's structural facilities to the UBA bank, just to collect more cash.

5. Ohakim deliberately delayed the local government chairmanship elections for 3 years. Instead, he installed his equally fraudulent lieutants on 'interim' chairmanship appointments in all the regions, while pocketing the salaries meant for democratically elected chairmen. The elections only eventually held last year, when the criticism got out of control.

6. When he saw his critics were getting vocal as the time went, he proceeded to kidnap and torture a good number of them. A fine example was a writer, Ikenna Samuelson, whom he personally brutalized at gunpoint in his executive office quarters.

7. In mid 2010, Ohakim's entourage was guilty of detaining and mercilessly beating up a reverend father to a near-death situation. His crime? He wasn't quick enough to move his car out of the massive convoy's path.

8. Ohakim's administration was known to appoint the notorious Damaco - a well known accomplice in the Otokoto cannibalistic saga and strange disappearings of 1994.

9. Ohakim's administration has resorted to massive kidnappings and shameless violence in order to silence it's opponents.

And many more.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by cgem: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2011
Please what do we know about Prof Viola Onwuliri his running mate. and the Husband Prof Onwuliri who is the vc of futo?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:08am On Apr 28, 2011
Areosapien:

Let's see

1. Ohakim scammed the youths of his state by initiating a fraudulent operation called The 10,000 Jobs Project. In this operation, he claimed he would provide jobs for 10,000 school graduates, and all they had to do was just purchase the application forms which were sold at 2,500 Naira. Help me out here - what's the product of 2,500 and 10,000? That's right - 25 million naira. He simply pocketed the cash and was never heard from again.

2. Ohakim took loans ranging from 80 to 300 billion, on the promises of developing a Tinapa-like resort called Oguta Wonder Lake. But visit the entire state and you'd find no such facility. He looted the money.

3. Ohakim took another loan ranging from 100 to 520 billion on the charade of creating a place called 'Royal Oak Refinery.' but visit the state and you'd find no such thing. He looted the cash.

4. When his insatiable greed could be contained no longer, he proceeded to selling the state's structural facilities to the UBA bank, just to collect more cash.

5. Ohakim deliberately delayed the local government chairmanship elections for 3 years. Instead, he installed his equally fraudulent lieutants on 'interim' chairmanship appointments in all the regions, while pocketing the salaries meant for democratically elected chairmen. The elections only eventually held last year, when the criticism got out of control.

6. When he saw his critics were getting vocal as the time went, he proceeded to kidnap and torture a good number of them. A fine example was a writer, Ikenna Samuelson, whom he personally brutalized at gunpoint in his executive office quarters.

7. In mid 2010, Ohakim's entourage was guilty of detaining and mercilessly beating up a reverend father to a near-death situation. His crime? He wasn't quick enough to move his car out of the massive convoy's path.

8. Ohakim's administration was known to appoint the notorious Damaco - a well known accomplice in the Otokoto cannibalistic saga and strange disappearings of 1994.

9. Ohakim's administration has resorted to massive kidnappings and shameless violence in order to silence it's opponents.

And many more.

i seriously weep!  cry cry cry cry cryl.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 2:31am On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha, btw, isn't Ohakim from Ideato? if so, that means he lost in his own local government. lolol

btw, my aunt also told my mom that a guy that was running for state assembly (about three villages over from mine) sent thugs to the schools and churches in my area to steal the ballot boxes. they threatened everyone with tear gas, pepper spray, their fists, etc. they chased everyone out where they ran to someone's house for cover. they called the police, and now they are on a manhunt for these thugs. i was sooooo disappointed.  embarassed

Ohakim is from the Ehime-Mbano Local government area of the Okigwe Senatorial district. And feelers there still say Araraume is carrying the day.
You don already begin dey cry about thuggery? My sister, you never hear anything!
In the Ikeduru region, an obese bastarrd (a member of Ohakim's cabinet) and his group of thugs unleashed violence on the voting villagers, while making away with the ballot boxes to his hotel suite. Next thing he did was use his MOPOL officers to block the roads leading to the hotel, so as to prevent people from getting in; while the fvcking bumbling rotund tub of lard and his fellow bloated crooks congregated at his suite, thumbprinting like mad.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 2:43am On Apr 28, 2011
cgem:

Please what do we know about Prof Viola Onwuliri his running mate. and the Husband Prof Onwuliri who is the vc of futo?

The only thing we know about her is that she's Catholic; and that's about the only reason he chose her after ordering his former deputy (an Anglican) to resign. Many believe he did this as a desperate attempt to get himself into the Catholic good books after he brutalized the reverend father.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:43am On Apr 28, 2011
Areosapien:

Ohakim is from the Ehime-Mbano Local government area of the Okigwe Senatorial district. And feelers there still say Araraume is carrying the day.
You don already begin dey cry about thuggery? My sister, you never hear anything!
In the Ikeduru region, an obese bastarrd (a member of Ohakim's cabinet) and his group of thugs unleashed violence on the voting villagers, while making away with the ballot boxes to his hotel suite. Next thing he did was use his MOPOL officers to block the roads leading to the hotel, so as to prevent people from getting in; while the fvcking bumbling rotund tub of lard and his fellow bloated crooks congregated at his suite, thumbprinting like mad.
sad sad sad cry
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by cgem: 2:55am On Apr 28, 2011
Areosapien:

The only thing we know about her is that she's Catholic; and that's about the only reason he chose her after ordering his former deputy (an Anglican) to resign. Many believe he did this as a desperate attempt to get himself into the Catholic good books after he brutalized the reverend father.

Do you think Ohakim will win after, it is clear that the people want Rochas?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 3:08am On Apr 28, 2011
cgem:

To be honest with you, in a thuggery-free election, Rochas would thoroughly dust Ohakim. But the Sunnewsonline says Rochas leads in 12 places while Ohakim leads in 10. And to tell you the truth, I don't even know how Ohakim got up to that 10 - so obviously there's some serious rigging going on. So, winning this thing isn't just about being loved by the people; it's also about being able to match the fraudulent rigging with your own brand of rigging.

So, at the end of it all, I'd still say NO - I don't think Ohakim will win.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Areosapien(f): 3:14am On Apr 28, 2011
Okay guys, my battery's low, so I'll speak to you all again as soon as I've recharged.

Thanks.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 3:23am On Apr 28, 2011
Hmmmmmm
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by xreal: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2011
So GOD has decided to reward this guy, finally!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ugotuf(m): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2011
cgem:

HE IS NOT GONNA WIN THOUGH HE IS TRYING TO RESTRATEGISE HIS RIGGING TACTICS,BUT THIS TIME IT'S SURELY GOING TO BLOW UP IN THEIR FACES. IMOLITES ARE NOT GOING TO SIT STILL AND WATCH A MEGA lipsrsealed LO lipsrsealed MANIAC STEAL THEIR VOTES THIS TIME ROUND
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:34am On Apr 28, 2011
[size=30pt]all my Imo people, WHERE UNA DEY?![/size]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD4klKJFsHc[/flash]
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Odunnu: 3:36am On Apr 28, 2011
The good people of Imo state, dont make me weep like I did for Abia.
Make sure Rochas is declared winner or . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.