Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Terecle - For Article Lovers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Terecle - For Article Lovers (501 Views)

Job For Article Writers / Lovers On The Loose / Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
Welcome to Terecle! Take a seat, cross your legs and feel comfortable
Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2021
If That Keyboard Could Talk
What came to your mind first on seeing this topic? I’d bet, your guess is as good as mine, and if it is, then we both know your phone keyboard qualifies most among all other types of keyboard.

The frequency in which an average civilized person assesses their phones, is a stylist lot. According to Wikipedia users check their smartphones an average of 150 times during a waking day of 16 hours. That simply implies that we don’t check on any other keyboard gadgets that many times in a day of 24 hours.

Our computers do not compare, it’s mostly assessed on work hours or research hours by people who have need for it. Similar treatments, go for our musical instruments with a keyboard, that will be the piano usually utilized by a few people, strictly music lovers for entertainment or skill acquisition purposes.

Now to the crux of the matter, if keyboards could talk what will it say, in your opinion? Will it spare our skin or outrightly divulge it’s bitterness.

Interesting? Finish it using the link below
https://terecle.com/2021/05/10/if-that-keyboard-could-talk/

1 Share

Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2021
Creative Lessons Children Teach
LIVE IN THE NOW
When children act, they don’t think about similar how the same things turned out in the past, or how the present exercises or act will be in future. Nothing else matters but the now. While it might seem reckless to some, it’s actually a form of mindfulness.

When we bother about the outcome we had in the past or worry about the outcome of our present actions in the future, it rips us of enjoying and living wholly in the now. These worries become huge distraction when we want to attempt something. Many people end up giving up and losing hope simply because they feel they may end up with similar outcome they encountered in the past.

However, if you put those behind, you will be more focused and make the most of each minute of every day. That’s conscious living and it can help you double your results in any area of life.

FAILURE SHOULDN’T DETER YOU
Children have the dogged ability to just try stuff without considering failure, without imagining what could go wrong, without doubting their abilities.

What if you followed their approach when working on a new business idea, taking a risk, making changes to your lifestyle? Frankly, the only way to fail is to give up. Until then, you can try as many times as you want and give as many different things as you wish a go.

A good one? Use the link below to complete it
https://terecle.com/2021/05/12/creative-lessons-children-teach/

1 Share

Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 13, 2021
Physical Jobs or Remote Jobs in your opinion
Jobs generally are offers that require competent and professional performances exhibited by persons who know just what they are required to do in the field they apply for, to attract a certain reward for their labour. It could also be amateurs and interns who are willing to be groomed and trained by experts in whatever field so as to discharge the required responsibility appropriately after a certain period of training, with a reward for their labour in view.

Having known what a job is, and having been a job seeker or even a job owner at some point in your life. It’s easy to relate to the above definitions. It is also worthy of note, that change is truly constant. This is seen in the non-existence of some job descriptions which were present in the past two centuries or even in the past few decades, totally eradicated and replaced by other means, probably robots or artificial machines.

In today’s world, a total new phase and approach to jobs are gradually practised especially in the very developed countries of the world as a normal way of life, stealthily growing and replacing the former jobs. This kind of jobs are known as “remote jobs.” This simply translates as workhomes or working from home.

But did Remote Jobs just begin? The answer to that is simply NO, it’s always been with humans not until things got industrialized. Workforces got expanded and there was need to demarcate where and when people worked and for how long. The presence of the internet made it even more intense, interesting, popular, useful and even more necessary.

Complete it using the link and leave you opinion on the comment section grin
https://terecle.com/2021/05/11/physical-jobs-or-remote-jobs-in-your-opinion/

1 Share

Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 13, 2021
“Feminism” a liberating force or a menace
Feminism is a social theory or political movement arguing that legal and social restrictions on females be uplifted in order to bring about equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life. It is a range of social movement, political movement and ideologies that aim to define and establish the political, economic, social equality of the sexes.

Feminists have campaigned and still continue to campaign for women’s rights such as voting, holding public office, own properties, receive education, maternity leave, equal rights within marriage e.t.c. They have also worked to ensure access to legal abortions.

Throughout most of Western history, women were confined to the domestic sphere while public life was reserved for men. Feminists advocated for equal rights for women. This advocacy has stirred up controversies in the society and these has led to a lot of questions like:

Is feminism causing havoc in the society?
Is it a liberating force for women?
Should Feminists be applauded or condemned?

Feminism has a lot of Pros and Cons. The Pros which constitute better access to female education, higher level of freedom, gender quotas, confidence among women is increased, a more tolerable society, right to vote, less gender discrimination and better overall treatment of women e.t.c.

Follow the link below to complete it, remember to leave a comment
https://terecle.com/2021/05/11/feminism-a-liberating-force-or-a-menace/

1 Share

Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 13, 2021
A Letter To My Five Year Old Self
Dear Five Year Old self,
Hello, how are you doing? Though, I know that’s needless to ask. If anyone understands the meaning of fine or not fine, that will be you. Yes, because you were usually almost a hundred percent fine at age five and if anything ever at the slightest pricked your tranquility. You knew too well, to make it known to mom and dad, it was never your headache how they got it done. They just had to find a way around it, while you waited like a bride on her prince charming until the situation was fixed.

Dear five year old self, do you recall how we played hide and seek with the neighbours kids? Do you recall the times we eagerly chanted “mummy or daddy oyoyo” as a welcome song to them whenever they came back knowing too well without a shadow of doubt there was a puff-puff reward in view. How about when we broke the dishes and got some lashes and refused a meal, and still get flogged for it. I miss the tantrums, that’s something I can only wish for now. These days, people wish you’ll reject your meals when upset as another eager stomach awaits it.

Dear five year old self, you remember reciting those rhymes with complete faith you will be a doctor, a lawyer or those dream professions. You were told good grades was the only key and you made sure to secure them, especially when mom had promised you a bicycle.

You came second, no thanks to your teacher or even yourself for ruining your Christmas. When you weigh the odds, between you and itoro who had one, but came tenth place, then you gradually realized it was never about the grades but something about the lack, they called it Money and your parents never seemed to have it enough.

Read the complete letter using the link below:
https://terecle.com/2021/04/23/a-letter-to-my-five-year-old-self/

1 Share

Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 14, 2021
If I Could Only Visit One Website Today
The internet is the ‘in-thing’ in this dispensation, both to the young and old. In the past few decades its experienced massive expansion and improvements in the subsequent updated technologies. Today, many websites are assessed by billions of people.

The internet is so wide, consisting of all kinds of topics of interest. Servicing, all kinds of persons with varying values, morality, educational level and beliefs across races and geographical area.

Since the inception and modulation of the internet, internet users have been up and doing with regards to visiting their favorite websites at least 3-5 times in a day. This encapsulates blogs, vlogs, YouTube clips, trailers, music videos, comics etc. In a bit too not just stay abreast with the recent trends but to stay entertained.

As a result, quality content is on the yearn and increase. For one like me, who is keen on reading original and quality content, void of plagiarism. I have a few favorite websites and blogs of which terecle tops the chart.

Oh yes, you read right terecle.com is one website I definitely visit daily without regrets afterwards and I don’t see myself quitting soon. It’s informative, intriguing and filled with very entertaining contents that certainly isn’t too ambiguous or time consuming. Ranging from articles of all sphere to literatures such as original yet captivating and saturating stories, poems etc. That keeps you panting for more and watching out for new episodes.

Follow the link below to complete it
https://terecle.com/2021/05/14/if-i-could-only-visit-one-website-today/

Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2021
Opportunity Doesn’t knock twice? How true?
It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path.”Michael Dell

Most of us are way too familiar with the phrase above, some of us do a little more than just being familiar if we must admit. We are shaped, groomed and somehow led to believe this phrase strongly. While this might coincidentally look true and factual but it is not always the case in many ways though they are exceptional cases in which they’re.

A great man once said, “Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell”. It is true that opportunities don’t come to us every day. After working hard, we may be entitled to an opportunity. But one has to be aware of opportunities that may come his/her way. Today, many people are too involved in their own work that they miss many opportunities.

Opportunities to take a breath of fresh air
To seal that deal
To share a bottle or two with friends
To allow love happen
To unwind
To share happy blissful memories with family etc

https://terecle.com/2021/02/19/opportunity-doesnt-knock-twice-how-true/
Re: Terecle - For Article Lovers by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2021
My First Encounter With Politics
This is frankly a little impossible to truly date. I think politics have always been a part of me like everyone else since when I was a kid. It may have come in other names we couldn’t identify as politics proper. During my childhood days, it was termed social studies, current affairs and the likes. When I got to my teens, it was termed government and history. Then my undergraduate days amalgamated to full blown political sciences and here I would say happened to be my first full-time reality of what politics in Nigeria really meant as it gradually unfolded in many ways.

There was school politics, I mean different persons clamored for various positions of leadership around the tertiary institutions government. This was evident in the various hierarchy of electoral campaigns conducted. Such as departmental elections raising leaders to function departments wise, then next in line was the faculty elections and the hulk was the Students Union Government (SUG) which seemed so important judging by the line of activity and security measures put in place for fair results.

This was one thing that I never seemed to properly wrap my senses around, what was all the hullabaloo about? Was it worth it? Well, I guess it was to the students who had some sort of benefits from any good students government. So yes, that was politics.

In my opinion, Politics in Nigeria isn’t too different from that in tertiary institutions. The difference is that it’s vast, the age demography is considered too and criteria are doubled if not tripled to aspiring candidates for different positions. With this little illustration above, naturally one will consider those and authorities involved to ensure a better coordination pulling everything in their power to ensure safe, free and fair results at the polls but the reverse has always been the case.

https://terecle.com/2021/04/24/my-first-encounter-with-politics/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has The Ebook For The Novel “the School Days Of Edore” / Slice Of Life / My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.