Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches (6462 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Lostchild(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Go easy on him bro.
If you feel he's not on the right path, the best you can do is pray for him rather than use verbal abuse. It doesn't portray you as a Christian.

Don't judge. For all you know his disposition towards men of God could be as a result of his past personal experiences with them which he needs more grace to overcome.
Let's go easy on one another.

Kobo and junkie is not a good person. I dont pray for evil people anymore because they can never repent as good and evil is by act of will

A good man believes a good report
An evil man be lives an evil report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 11:02am On May 20, 2021
Lostchild:

Kobo and junkie is not a good person. I dont pray for evil people anymore because they can never repent as good and evil is by act of will

A good man believes a good report
An evil man be lives an evil report

He's a veeery Good Man and I'm saying it with all emphasis.

Now let me ask you something.
Who is a good man?

Remember a good man is one who does good to others.

That is not say there are no good ones among the ones that call themselves men of God. There are and I've met them.

I'm not here to speak against men of God. I'm not here to say who is good or bad. It's not in my place to do either of these but kobojunkie is not a bad person. Take it or leave it. The bad people know themselves and God knows them. So let's leave it at that.

Only God can judge.

Shalom.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Lostchild(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

He's a veeery Good Man and I'm saying it with all emphasis.

Now let me ask you something.
Who is a good man?

Remember a good man is one who does good to others ( Bible asides) He does and even with some biblical standards of a good man.

Forget the fact that he doesn't agree with some of YOUR beliefs and doctrines but he sure is a good man.

Ive met a few who called themselves Men of God but my experience with them almost made me commit suicide. So what are we not saying?
That is not say there are no good ones among the ones that call themselves men of God. There are and I've met them.

I'm not here to speak against men of God. I'm not here to say who is good or bad. It's not in my place to do either of these but kobojunkie is not a bad person. Take it or leave it. The bad people know themselves and God knows them. So let's leave it at that.

Only God can judge.

Shalom.

I agree with you, being a pastor or influencing millions as a pastor doesn't change who they are.

As for me, that Kobo and junkie, he has a jeolous spirit and an anti- light; not a good person.

Period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 20, 2021
Lostchild:

I agree with you, being a pastor or influencing millions as a pastor doesn't change who they are.

As for me, that Kobo and junkie, he has a jeolous spirit and an anti- light; not a good person.

Period

Don't try to get personal with him please. Just focus on the discussion at hand. If you understudy him, you'll observe he doesn't take any matter here personal but always stick to the topic of discussion only

He's not a bad person.

Thank you.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Lostchild(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Don't try to get personal with him please. Just focus on the discussion at hand. If you understudy him, you'll observe he doesn't take any matter here personal but always stick to the topic of discussion only

He's not a bad person.

Thank you.

Okay.. I have heard you

And I agree with you. wink
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
Lostchild:

Okay.. I have heard you

And I agree with you. wink

God bless you.

Shalom.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Myer(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Muslims have more population. Go and factor in the number of muslims blocking roads on Friday since you guys claim majority in Nigeria. Dangote,BUA, and few retired generals alone will easily dwarf what you calculated for Christians.

Mention a 100,000 capacity mosque and I'll beelieve you.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 9:38am On May 24, 2021
Myer:

Mention a 100,000 capacity mosque and I'll beelieve you.
Grow sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Myer(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Grow sense.

Lool you mean you can't name a 100,000 capacity mosque even with your claims?
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 2:41pm On May 24, 2021
Myer:

Lool you mean you can't name a 100,000 capacity mosque even with your claims?
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by cooltola(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
There are many churches in the United States and even a mega church the size of a stadium in Texas. In fact , So the church is not the problem of a poor economy but the solution. Folks are quick to attack the church as a money grabbing center when no one has forced anyone to give generally. Nigeria economy is bad because there is widespread corruption from the grassroot level to the leadership level. If we stop blaming the church , stop collecting bribes , stealing or looting, obey the commandments of God and you will see positive changes in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets Of Effective Prayers For Immediate Results / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.