Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches (6254 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On May 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6xkSxKKOqM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/origin.lailasnews.com/top-5-biggest-church-auditoriums-in-the-world-they-are-all-owned-by-nigerian-churchesphotos/amp/

5. Deeper Christian Life Ministry

Deeper Christian Life Ministry has the fifth biggest auditorium in the world, the church auditorium was completed in 2018 and was named ” Deeper life bible church Lagos”. The church auditorium has sitting capacity of 30,000 and is located in Lagos Nigeria.

DEEPER Life is already making plans to build a new auditorium , its DLCC project, with a capacity of about 127, 000. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by chatinent: 7:24pm On May 13, 2021
You mean business centres?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by kayuseful: 7:35pm On May 13, 2021
And how is this a problem

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On May 13, 2021
kayuseful:
no problem.... all the glory goes ofcourse to the kingdom of men..right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by 2special(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2021
Better than those that kill in the name of their god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On May 13, 2021
3. The Glory Dome, Abuja
The Dunamis Gospel Centre operates this church Auditorium in Abuja.

Dr. Enenche, the pastor, says he received the visions containing the architectural instructions and location from God himself – that the building was to be located closer to an airport for greater visibility.

The 13-storey building was home to the largest church auditorium 2018 because of the following.

The largest covered roof in Africa
A 100,000-sitter capacity auditorium
Proximity to the road and Airport

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On May 16, 2021
1. Salvation Ministries

The first biggest church auditorium in the world with the highest number of sitting capacity is the salvation ministry auditorium(The hand of God), The auditorium was completed in the year 2020 with sitting capacity of 120,000. The church auditorium is located in port-harcourt Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by helinues: 6:08am On May 16, 2021
Yet the rate of crime is increasing daily in Nigeria.

Hahahaha
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by chiommy123(f): 6:54am On May 16, 2021
I prefer smaller congregations. No class boundary. No tribe nonsense. What affects one affects the others. The minister is easily accessible. There's unity and love unlike larger ones. Whether large or small what matters is that we live and act like Christ did anywhere we find our selves.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by AntiChristian: 7:28am On May 16, 2021
Too much money!

100,000 *1000= 100,000,000

120,000 *1000=120,000,000

100,000 *10000= 10,000,000,000

120,000 *10000= 12,000,000,000

Fishers of men!
Las las some members go still borrow tfare come service!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by orunto27: 8:32am On May 16, 2021
JESUS IS COMING BACK FROM NIGERIA.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 8:47am On May 16, 2021
orunto27:
JESUS IS COMING BACK FROM NIGERIA.
Has Jesus Christ ever even been to Nigeria that He would come back from it? undecided
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 9:24am On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
no problem.... all the glory goes ofcourse to the kingdom of men..right? undecided
Large church building is a function of average attendance. Same way a school population cannot determine its quality is same way church size doesn't necessarily translate to increased tithe, offering or word being preached. Even in Acts of apostles, 3,000 were added in a single day to the church. Don't tell me they were businesses centres too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 9:27am On May 16, 2021
helinues:
Yet the rate of crime is increasing daily in Nigeria.

Hahahaha
You should take this talk to an Islamic thread because they are well represented in terrorism and banditry than Christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 9:32am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
Too much money!

100,000 *1000= 100,000,000

120,000 *1000=120,000,000

100,000 *10000= 10,000,000,000

120,000 *10000= 12,000,000,000

Fishers of men!
Las las some members go still borrow tfare come service!

How can someone borrowing tfare afford N1000? Use your brain more. You forgot to multiply seat count by seat cost, sound system cost, communion cost, phones call cost for counselling, equipment cost, free transport scheme cost and more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by AntiChristian: 9:40am On May 16, 2021
CodeTemplar:

How can someone borrowing tfare afford N1000? Use your brain more. You forgot to multiply seat count by seat cost, sound system cost, communion cost, phones call cost for counselling, equipment cost, free transport scheme cost and more.

And i didn't factor in guys that'll give way more than 10000 everytime!

There can be a whole lot of permutations and combinations!
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by FatherOfJesus: 10:26am On May 16, 2021
kayuseful:
i will let you see something wrong in it. If you want to know the priorities of any society, just look at their biggest structures.

1. The biggest factories in the world is in United States and France.

2. The biggest economies in the world are United States, China and japan.

3. The biggest spaces agencies are in China, United States and Russia.

4. The biggest manufacturing industry is Japan, United States and China.

5. The largest flyovers are in Europe, China and United States.

6. Largest train stations in the world are in Japan, China and United States.

7. Largest airport in the world is in China.

Now if you don’t see anything wrong in that then, no one can ever help you to have sense.

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by compton11(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2021
2special:
Better than those that kill in the name of their god

Yes like This

Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed-Exodus 22:20
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

And i didn't factor in guys that'll give way more than 10000 everytime!

There can be a whole lot of permutations and combinations!
Muslims have more population. Go and factor in the number of muslims blocking roads on Friday since you guys claim majority in Nigeria. Dangote,BUA, and few retired generals alone will easily dwarf what you calculated for Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On May 16, 2021
chiommy123:
I prefer smaller congregations. No class boundary. No tribe nonsense. What affects one affects the others. The minister is easily accessible. There's unity and love unlike larger ones. Whether large or small what matters is that we live and act like Christ did anywhere we find our selves.
They build smaller churches and some will still term it business branches while saying we need factories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Lostchild(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie the Nairaland goat
I didn't hear from you anymore?

I tell you this, one day God will surely separate you as a goat from the sheep if you dont repent from your wicked ways. I call you a goat because you are such an evil person who hated men of God.

You even hated the sunday gathering of the saint. You are a goat

Remember that I told you that you are truly a junkie

The devils that is using u, he no go ever better for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by kayuseful: 3:02pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
i will let you see something wrong in it. If you want to know the priorities of any society, just look at their biggest structures.

1. The biggest factories in the world is in United States and France.

2. The biggest economies in the world are United States, China and japan.

3. The biggest spaces agencies are in China, United States and Russia.

4. The biggest manufacturing industry is Japan, United States and China.

5. The largest flyovers are in Europe, China and United States.

6. Largest train stations in the world are in Japan, China and United States.

7. Largest airport in the world is in China.

Now if you don’t see anything wrong in that then, no one can ever help you to have sense.
And were those "biggest" built by pastors in those nations or by the secular

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by FatherOfJesus: 3:04pm On May 16, 2021
kayuseful:

And were those "biggest" built by pastors in those nations or by the secular
Why didn’t the pastors of other nations build the biggest churches in their country?

We as a people are more committed to religion than other fundamentals of existence, our society is structured to promote religious success than real time beneficial successes.

Use your brain na, it’s not there for fun. The moment our collective focus shifts to other things, no one will want to invest in building the biggest churches in the world

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On May 16, 2021
chiommy123:
All of these edifices are to the glory of whom, God who never commanded the building of any of these monuments in His name, or man who commands them and in whose kingdom they belong ? undecided
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by orunto27: 4:44pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Has Jesus Christ ever even been to Nigeria that He would come back from it? undecided

You don-t know the meaning of Jesus Christ and you don't care to know.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On May 16, 2021
orunto27:
.You don-t know the meaning of Jesus Christ and you don't care to know.
What is the meaning of Jesus Christ? lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by orunto27: 6:59pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is the meaning of Jesus Christ? lipsrsealed

When Buhari is gone, I shall educate you.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
orunto27:
.When Buhari is gone, I shall educate you.
I hope by then you are also able go get over your Buhari-obsession then too. Unfortunately, you seem easily enamored of men, so.... undecided
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by orunto27: 2:31pm On May 18, 2021
I am not obsessed with Buhari. I am not enamored of any human. I praise all selflessly good performers e.g. Obasanjo. I want Buhari to rule like a Patriot and not like a Traitor. To live a good Memory, he should share Presidential Powers in the Exclusive List with the about to be 42 Constitutional State Governments and limit Federal Authorities and Responsibilities to Foreign Affairs, Military and Treaties Sealing only.

From Orisa37.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On May 18, 2021
orunto27:
I am not obsessed with Buhari. I am not enamored of any human. I praise all selflessly good performers e.g. Obasanjo. I want Buhari to rule like a Patriot and not like a Traitor. To live a good Memory, he should share Presidential Powers in the Exclusive List with the about to be 42 Constitutional State Governments and limit Federal Authorities and Responsibilities to Foreign Affairs, Military and Treaties Sealing only.

From Orisa37.
Buhari and Obasanjo have nothing to do with God and that which concerns Him. However, your obsession keeps you from observing that simple fact as you go around setting ordinary men of this world up where God and the things of God are mentioned. undecided
Re: Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
Lostchild:

Kobojunkie the Nairaland goat
I didn't hear from you anymore?

I tell you this, one day God will surely separate you as a goat from the sheep if you dont repent from your wicked ways. I call you a goat because you are such an evil person who hated men of God.

You even hated the sunday gathering of the saint. You are a goat

Remember that I told you that you are truly a junkie

The devils that is using u, he no go ever better for them

Go easy on him bro.
If you feel he's not on the right path, the best you can do is pray for him rather than use verbal abuse. It doesn't portray you as a Christian.

Don't judge. For all you know his disposition towards men of God could be as a result of his past personal experiences with them which he needs more grace to overcome.

Let's go easy on one another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Christianity To Deism: My New Journey Has Just Started / Benefits Of Doing The Will Of God / How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.