Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

“if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t (1149 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t by yanga24(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2021
Popular sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has declared that she doesn’t want to make heaven because it’d be boring and unbearable to be in.

The expectant mother took to Facebook to share her thoughts about the afterlife. According to her, she would rather spend eternity with famous singers like Fela, Davido or Wizkid, than spend it with prominent clergymen.

She added that her husband is the only “God” that she believes in and she wouldn’t allow Jesus Christ to dictate how she should live her life.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-dont-want-to-make-heaven-sex-therapist-angela-nwosu

Re: “if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t by Hundredfold4lif(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2021
Then badbye to He.......!!!!!!
Re: “if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t by Investtorr: 8:29pm On May 13, 2021
This ogbanje girl never retire

1 Like

Re: “if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t by YungMillionaire: 2:08am On May 14, 2021
Heaven is not real. Hell is not real. All souls go to God after death. Those who know, know.
Re: “if Heaven Is Where Pastor Adeboye, Davido Oyedepo Will Go After Death, I Don’t by mayklef(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2021
her life, her choice

(1) (Reply)

Mummy G O Cruises In A Hotel Room At Dubai, Shows Off Her Big Phone And Her Robe / "Na Joke We Dey Joke" Destiny Etiko Begs Her Fans After Fight With Lizzy Gold / Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.