Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua (44673 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by yesloaded: 7:32am On May 14, 2021
AJ

AJ

AJ

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by bottlewater1(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
M

M for money xxxtentacion
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by GboyegaD(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2021
Maybe that energizes him or might be good way to deceive AJ to relax in his trainings.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by SpatialKing(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2021
What is this
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by PAWG(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
I'm more fascinated by the fact that he hasn't fought since February last year and yet still living large. Where my gloves at? embarassed

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by iamimohtal(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2021
Dude is outta shape....
Wat do I know

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by juman(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2021
Boxing authority already decided who would win the fight.
Its business.
They are in to get as much money as possible.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by MrJames007: 7:35am On May 14, 2021
See his waist. AJ kill dis man. E too make noise.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by duduade: 7:38am On May 14, 2021
See hin flattt ynaaassshhhhh

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by newdawnlive: 7:38am On May 14, 2021
empty barrel make a loudest noise
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by sammirano: 7:38am On May 14, 2021
What if he wins. Sbey una go die
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Eriokanmi: 7:38am On May 14, 2021
MurderX:
Boxer wey get tiny waist, mini yansh, pot belly and small prick
AJ please show him our African manhood...
Like I've always said, height doesn't determine a man's manhood as many have mistakenly posited. My doctor friend had also explained this

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Bmaster(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2021
may the best boxer win
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Biggers82(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2021
Golan007:

No big deal.

FFK hasn't worked since 2015.

Can't say he's living large but you get my point.

Somebody is bank rolling FFK he is no longer living large

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Kay25(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2021
delilahs..oil to make u slip and fall down
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by dnawah(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
I'm more fascinated by the fact that he hasn't fought since February last year and yet still living large. Where my gloves at? embarassed
I bind any spirit of on timely dead in your life. please if you still have those gloves hid them.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by DesignAndBuild: 7:43am On May 14, 2021
dnawah:
I bind any spirit of on timely dead in your life. please if you still have those gloves hid them.

Amen embarassed
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by MikeMicheal(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2021
mainman7:
shocked I no know say this guy na fornicator plus adulterer sef!
Joshua go beat am blue black! tongue
Who wan make chop him money should bet me on this, 50k! We'll both send the money to Seun's Account, he hands it over to me after Joshua wins as guaranteed!
Like if you Agree. Die if you don't. tongue
e go kill joshua like chicken
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by CSTRR: 7:44am On May 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Like I've always said, height doesn't determine a man's manhood as many have mistakenly posited. My doctor friend had also explained this
I told one girl that was arguing this with me to visit the boys hostel on campus.

The biggest gbola are often with short guys.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by optimus106(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2021
No cap
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by brandsoncharlie: 7:45am On May 14, 2021
TempUser:
Fury now possesses double asses grin cool

grin
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by omonnakoda: 7:46am On May 14, 2021
majamajic:
Heavyweight boxers of these days

They are not build heavily like then
Tyson Fury is probably the heaviest champion IN HISTORY
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by meobizy(f): 7:50am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Ignorant comment. Sharpen your trolling skills and hope to live large from the act here.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:51am On May 14, 2021
AfricanBilliona:
His Yansh looks funny. What type of Yansh is that? undecided

Lmao cheesy
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by meobizy(f): 7:51am On May 14, 2021
This Tyson guy is shaped funny. Then again athletes are honed for action and not aesthetics.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Staphylococcus: 7:51am On May 14, 2021
majamajic:
Heavyweight boxers of these days

They are not build heavily like then

It's called revolution. Everything changes over time. They happen to be built like the old ways, boxing as just been more tactical in modern days. You won't see the street fight shows again.

In modern days, if you use the old ways, one will be knocked out in first round. Now they bring so many tactics to he table, unlike days when you just come all out from round 1.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:51am On May 14, 2021
chinjo:
He is been anointed for his burial.

Nigerians, your sense of humour is outta this world!!! I've just been laughing! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos) / Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.