Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua (44677 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
ba7man:
A.j has been off the radar for months now under intense training but Fury is so lax about his preparations for the fight.

Look at the pics posted this week concerning the two.

Tyson does not even look worried in the pictures you posted

He feels like he's fighting a baby

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by femi4: 9:17am On May 14, 2021
chinjo:
He is been anointed for his burial.
They sent Delilah into his camp secretly

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Babinski: 9:21am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
I'm more fascinated by the fact that he hasn't fought since February last year and yet still living large. Where my gloves at? embarassed

If you have made 57 million dollars in earnings and have 7 million dollars in endorsements according to Forbes Ranking of Athletes Earnings, you can live large for the rest of your life except you are a spendthrift or prodigal son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by adebwalex(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Skoonheid(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2021
AfricanBilliona:
His Yansh looks funny. What type of Yansh is that? undecided

Quit body shaming. Are you soft in the head or what? Please get some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Nobody: 9:37am On May 14, 2021
lol fury has two bum bum

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by omonnakoda: 9:39am On May 14, 2021
majamajic:

Am not talking about weight , the building !

Go check out holyfeild, Tyson ,Douglas and Frank Bruno

I did not choose your words for you.

YOU said HEAVIEST

Heaviest does not mean building I am sorry

Learn how to use words in their correct meaning

Boxing is not body building they are completely different sports

We saw an overweight Mexican knock out a well honed Joshua

Without data and facts claims about building is just beer parlour talk
How do we measure that across generations

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Richieniit: 9:47am On May 14, 2021
Baawaa:
Oil of defeat

Pele! We all know who Joshua is abt to face. Best among the best, a man who knows no defeat....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by ECHICHE: 9:47am On May 14, 2021
A good boxer doesn't make noise.

I see AJ retiring Fury in this bout

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by udemzyudex(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2021
Be careful man, I don't want hear about sexual harassment or rape in the future.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2021
I SEE THAT JIPSY KING IS NOT SPIRITUAL AT ALL
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by ajerimitan: 10:12am On May 14, 2021
Tyson fury is a cheap walk over a misfit for Anthony Joshua. I wish they can cash out more get a draw the first time then the next bout knock out. Money is key.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Golan007: 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Those underrating Fury because of his body shape are truly ignorant.

Fury has never been chiselled.

He's a pugilist. This means he's more about the art of boxing, knowing how to strike, duck, bob and weave.

Above all, he knows how to bear pain and it took only a few by surprise when he burst Wilder's ear drum the last time around.

Out of patriotism and favoruritism, I would like Joshua to win, but I know this would be his most formidable opponent ever. May God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2021
This guy no dey arrange him biseps??

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Tdotbluejays: 11:38am On May 14, 2021
Unclesamo:
This guy's structure is Wack
He looks fat.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by akeeng: 11:39am On May 14, 2021
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by akmaldini(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2021
owobokiri:

AJ doesn't know how to receive deadly punches? Did you watch AJ vs Dylian White AJ vs Klitschko? Look, Ruiz is a very fast and good puncher but AJ got concussed. It happens sometimes! People underate Joshua a whole lot, but he always finds a way to surprise them..

Pound for pound Wilder has a deadly punch than all those fighters you mentioned. Meanwhile, klitchko was already a journey man even klitchko almost ko Joshua. Do you think Joshua can beat a prime klitchko? Definitely not.

For fury to survive the punch of Wilder in their first fight in round 12 shows fury has a very strong chin even Wilder himself was surprised when fury stood up..

Aj needs to train more harder to even get a draw with fury..

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by akmaldini(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2021
Johel:

50k on Joshua....Anyone??

Oya i go with fury..

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by NNAMDIII(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2021
tobillionaire:
May AJ never fail to silence this bully
capless! He'll finger Bleep AJ!

He's the demons head, true son of Ra's Al ghul
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On May 14, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-oil-fans-miami-24094554

fury should help me beat AJ........i don all ready bet on fury to win......
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by generalud: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
This old man is 32 years old! This is the begining of his failure. Has he not heard of Delilah and Sampson in the Bible?
AJ, as i am lifting my holy right hand to God in prayer, victory is yours. You never dissappointed us. You are like the Biblical saying that the rejected stone has now become a chief corner stone. An empty vessels makes loud sound. Don't mind the good for nothing fury.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by EMMY76: 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
This guy is tall and huge sha see him leg like my own. grin
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by TheAlchemist: 12:45pm On May 14, 2021
Does AJ have the heart of a champion... this is what he needs to show the world when he fights Tyson Fury...
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Oracleforce: 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
The guy gets too much confidence that he will beat AJ in this fight...
He has seen some lapses in the AJ fight that he will leach on...even, AJ is fearful of this fight but he just summons the courage that he can still win the fight...
But if this guy should lose, he should go and resign from boxing competition completely...
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
Goldenheart:
grin same people will still rob oil on Anthony Joshua
Gold diggers grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by pacespot(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
This guy that looks shapeless with tummy in both front and back but still dey beat macho looking men with six packs grin

But this joshua fight will be a different ball game for him grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Fantazy(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2021
It seems he doesn't know the negative effects women have on champions.

Let him ask Samson and co
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by hayoholla(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2021
Tyson will use the same tactics Ruiz used in Joshua/Ruiz fight. Him putting on extra flesh is just to absorb joshua's heavy punches, same way Ruiz flabby body was one of the reason he was able to take out Joshua. Joshua should not concentrate too much on body shots, even though it's necessary, he should guard his rear, not to loose guard when going for body shot. Tyson fury is taller,this will be a good advantage for tyson fury to take him out cleanly, if Joshua get carried away. That Tyson fury physique is just to distract Joshua.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by AfricanBilliona: 3:22pm On May 14, 2021
Skoonheid:

Quit body shaming. Are you soft in the head or what? Please get some sense.

Is your Yansh like that? What is your business cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos) / Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.