Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua (44672 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Nobody: 7:53am On May 14, 2021
So it's this baby elephant that people are saying will beat A.J.......i can't wait to see A.j redesign his amoeba shape and give him a proper shape for a sports man......A.J all the way.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Nobody: 7:55am On May 14, 2021
acesboy:
Lol... See the body when him wan carry come fight AJ
acesboy:
Baawaa:
Oil of defeat
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by DesignAndBuild: 7:55am On May 14, 2021
meobizy:

Ignorant comment. Sharpen your trolling skills and hope to live large from the act here.

Sharpener. Also sharpen your ability to spot sarcasm. That way you won't have to react to everything you read on the internet. PS go through just some of my previous comments here and know who you're quoting
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by LordErrk: 7:56am On May 14, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-oil-fans-miami-24094554

Overconfidence is what is worrying Fury. With this his politician pot belly it seems he has not even been training. Same mistake Ruiz made...underestimating AJ grin
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Johel(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2021
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On May 14, 2021
Which kind yansh be this one?
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by veli1(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2021
mehn see person shape. even amoeba get shape pass this one. cool
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2021
Fury just wanna make more million dollars for his retirement. If he loses he makes million. If he wins he makes even more millions.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by owobokiri(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
the gee de flex bcoz d fight sure for am, he was very silent n on a lowkey training all day wen he was preparing for wilder fight after he luckily excaped the first bout dt wilder knocked him down twice n almost won him...
now it's A.J n he is less bothered n now all over our faces because he knows dt A.J wouldn't be dt hard as wilder dt he letter knocked out in d second fight..
A.j doesnt av such deadly punch like wilder had, fury is more tactically better than A.J n the most important thing is dt fury knows how to give and receive heavy jabs but A.J only knows how to gv but Cnt receive n dts why dt ruiz guy won him in the first n A.J kept running around in the second bout..
wont b surprised if fury defeats A.J in the two fights n all i wana see is a very tough fight dt day....
may d best man win..
AJ doesn't know how to receive deadly punches? Did you watch AJ vs Dylian White AJ vs Klitschko? Look, Ruiz is a very fast and good puncher but AJ got concussed. It happens sometimes! People underate Joshua a whole lot, but he always finds a way to surprise them..

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by OmoOshodi(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2021
AJ with the physique

Gypsy King with the height like that of a giant

It will take extraordinary skill for AJ to defeat this beast.....

Can't put my money on AJ this man is a giant

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Investtorr: 8:07am On May 14, 2021
This guy is looking like this.... But one of his punch can kill somebody grin
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by omonnakoda: 8:12am On May 14, 2021
Staphylococcus:

It's called revolution. Everything changes over time. They happen to be built like the old ways, boxing as just been more tactical in modern days. You won't see the street fight shows again.

In modern days, if you use the old ways, one will be knocked out in first round. Now they bring so many tactics to he table, unlike days when you just come all out from round 1.
What days was it that they just come out from round one

Have you watched Muhammad Ali's fights
How many fights have you actually watched
At any rate his claim is not true because Fury is probably the heaviest champion ever
Fury is quite unorthodox and not representative of any changes that modernization has brought

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by paulolee(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2021
owobokiri:

AJ doesn't know how to receive deadly punches? Did you watch AJ vs Dylian White AJ vs Klitschko? Look, Ruiz is a very fast and good puncher but AJ got concussed. It happens sometimes! People underate Joshua a whole lot, but he always finds a way to surprise them..
Ruiz is fast n good puncher?? dt means fury n wilder punches are wat?? d mistake was dt the A.J vs wilder fight should av come first, alot of people would see the real definition of punch...u said he knows how to receive but I dnt see him receiving 3 of wilder heavy punches dt fury did, fury fell down n stood up to continue...dts knockout

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by majamajic(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:

Tyson Fury is probably the heaviest champion IN HISTORY

Am not talking about weight , the building !

Go check out holyfeild, Tyson ,Douglas and Frank Bruno
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2021
The Nigerian strongi Joshua will bet this shapeless begging tribe amoeba shegy.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by ba7man(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2021
A.j has been off the radar for months now under intense training but Fury is so lax about his preparations for the fight.

Look at the pics posted this week concerning the two.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by queenjoseph(f): 8:21am On May 14, 2021
It is just that those females like him.

But some people will think that since they are females who are rubbing him, then he will lose the fight.

But there is no rule anywhere that says women are evil.

A woman's love can help a man achieve great things in this life.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Adakintroy: 8:25am On May 14, 2021
People like fury do not fit the profile of how a fit human should look.

But nature always trick us like that. The reason Messi is not celebrated like Ronaldo, is because ronaldo fit high pitch stereotype of how a fit human should looks and is easily sold.
.but again nature has a way of playing trick on us.
.who would think ruize would last a minute with Joshua or furry would last a second with the American

This is not too magazine materials. He is not suppose to happen.

What am saying is own your looks If it's nature given. Nature present health in multi variant dimensions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by owobokiri(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

Ruiz is fast n good puncher?? dt means fury n wilder punches are wat?? d mistake was dt the A.J vs wilder fight should av come first, alot of people would see the real definition of punch...u said he knows how to receive but I dnt see him receiving 3 of wilder heavy punches dt fury did, fury fell down n stood up to continue...dts knockout

Ruiz is the quickest heavy weight puncher as at the time he fought Joshua,. Don't let the fatso fool you.. You can check on that. He has the ability to connect with several quick punches in few seconds. Difficult for heavyweights because of their sizes. His major drawback was his burgeoning body mass. Wilder is a good heavy puncher. Everybody knows that. But his legs are just useless together with his jabs, apart from when he's setting up his bombs.

His lack of leg movements and jabs were the reasons Fury manhandled him last time. I'm not saying Fury is not trouble. Dude is! He's skilled, confident, has his height and reach. But then apart from the Wilder fight and maybe the one he fought in Germany with an aging Klitschko, most of his previous fights were uneventful.. For me his biggest assets going into this fight is his youthfulness and his enduring abilities during fights...
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Eriokanmi: 8:30am On May 14, 2021
CSTRR:

I told one girl that was arguing this with me to visit the boys hostel on campus.

The biggest gbola are often with short guys.

I'm telling you. Its not scientifically proven that a man's height determines the size of his manhood. A rich, self made pretty lady living in abuja had a rethink after my dr friend sat her down and educated her. This girl had all she needed from a man. She's from a wealthy home and has always sent guys who didn't match her taste away fright from her university days. She's dreamt of a tall, handsome guy and according to her, because his manhood would always satisfy her and finally she got one. They didn't do anything until the night of their wedding. This guy went once she said he's tired. His manhood was also very small despite hot tall and well built the guy was. He's also comfortable.

My friend told her he had a chat with a married woman recently who came for a solution to the big size of her husband manhood, that she always had injuries the way her handled her in bed. The husband's height is a bit above 5ft. I don't know where ladies get the wrong , unsubstantiated theory of manhood from.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by clickwtB(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2021
Show him real African machine those ladies will vamoose asap to your side.
AJ work very hard victory will be yours!
MurderX:
Boxer wey get tiny waist, mini yansh, pot belly and small prick
AJ please show him our African manhood...
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by luckizee(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
See as dis one big anyhow grin grin......AJ please do the needful
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by chrizzyace: 8:39am On May 14, 2021
Its show off like this, will make Joshua deal with him some more grin lol
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Tremple8v: 8:40am On May 14, 2021
Dude is tall
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2021
Damn! AJ is winning. Am now sure
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Focusmind: 8:49am On May 14, 2021
The same people rubbing the oil will soon accuse him of rape and indecent assault. God save him he is not black.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Quality20(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2021
Ds guy na strong xtian o! See d big cross on his neck
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by pompeiimagnus: 8:57am On May 14, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
I'm more fascinated by the fact that he hasn't fought since February last year and yet still living large. Where my gloves at? embarassed

Yeah, it's basically guaranteed match earnings Bro. Win or lose, your earnings are secured. Back then, legends like Wladimir Klitschko rarely fought more than once a year, and spent the rest of the year getting into top shape.
Re: Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua by Nobody: 9:03am On May 14, 2021
Omoooooooooooo I can't wait for this fight

#Undeafeated Vs One loss

It's going to be hotttt

But I still don't think Aj stand a chance because there's something called experience, Tyson has that

But let's see sha, I wish for AJ to win but I don't think he can do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos) / Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.