Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) (1966 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Pmpm: 6:53am On May 14, 2021
Medical doctor laments the way Nollywood projects childbirth scenes,Teach Them How to properly Take Delivery in Movies (Video)

According to a video surfacing online, Medical doctors Medical doctor laments the way nollywood projects childbirth scenes in their movies, PraizeMedia report.

However, the doctors were seen teaching them how to properly take delivery in their numerous movies.

Watch Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/medical-doctor-laments-way-nollywood.html

Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Lifeisgoody: 6:58am On May 14, 2021
Who takes Nollywood serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Queenslander(f): 7:06am On May 14, 2021
Lmao!
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Romanoff(f): 7:12am On May 14, 2021
Not just birth scene, virginity, abortions and miscarriage as well.

A friend of mine gave me a gist of when she first saw her period at 12. She said she woke up to blood on her bed and shorts and screamed. Her mum rushed in and asked her what happened. The girl said "Mummy, I think I just had a miscarriage".

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:13am On May 14, 2021
grin
Lifeisgoody:
Who takes Nollywood serious
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by majamajic(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2021
grin grin

Even the way they pack the clothes , u can clearly see it's clothes they fold inside the belle
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by illicit(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2021
Their love making scenes

They usually do missionary

Who will do missionary with Tonto dike or Mercy Aigbe where better 69 and doggy dey
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by criuze(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2021
Doctor no kill tour self

Nollywood is selling a dull brain movie, no body's serious with them
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2021
Nollywood is NTA pro max
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Pmpm: 11:14am On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Nollywood is NTA pro max
aswear

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by kenzysmith: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
The wan wey they vex me na yul edcohie if the guy broke for movie na to do ritual making we wey broke dey find baba up and down

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Pmpm: 1:51pm On May 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
The wan wey they vex me na yul edcohie if the guy broke for movie na to do ritual making we wet broke dey find baba up and down
Lol
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by oranget(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2021
Hundred steps behind in the eyes of the world?
You must think highly of this Nollywood to think the world cares about what they do. Auto correct is even changing Nollywood to Bollywood as I am typing. lipsrsealed
Re: Medical Doctor Laments The Way Nollywood Projects Childbirth Scenes (video) by Pmpm: 1:41pm On May 16, 2021
cheesy
oranget:
Hundred steps behind in the eyes of the world?
You must think highly of this Nollywood to think the world cares about what they do. Auto correct is even changing Nollywood to Bollywood as I am typing. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Mock Obi Cubana Over Efcc Saga / I Regret Marrying The Wrong Man- Onyinye Okafor(details) / P_square's Peter Nd Paul Who Fine Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.