Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

10 Laws Of Manhood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Laws Of Manhood (945 Views)

Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Laws Of Manhood by KingZaddy(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
1.Don’t be thirsty.

Men who wake up every day desperately thinking of sex and trying to get laid will never score. The men who score the most, are the ones who never think about sex; sex comes to them automatically because they are dedicated to improving themselves every day, and women are attracted to it.

2. Choose a wife wisely and carefully

There is nothing like having the perfect mate to travel along the journey of life. Marry someone who is well educated and has a good upbringing. Find a woman with a brain, and shares similar interests and beliefs with you. You will know how important these factors are. Choosing the right mate from the very beginning, here I recommend this application to find attractive and successful women

3. Do not play the blame game or play the victim card or do backbiting.

Accept the situation as it is and take responsibility for everything. Acceptance is liberation. We grow by accepting the situation. Have the confidence to change what you can, accept what you cannot change.

4. Don’t brag about things you’ve done, instead let the things you’ve done speak for itself. Actions will always speak louder than words so keep that in mind.

5. Everyone belongs to the kitchen, cooking is a life skill.

Cooking has nothing to do with gender. If you’re thinking “I’ll get a beautiful wife to cook and look after me” – you might as well get a maid. Remember the difference between marrying a girl and getting a maid. By the way, if you are a single man looking to find a partner – your cooking skills will come in handy.

6. Pick one thing you want to do and do it well.Success comes from the perfection of a skill. Be it coding, business, finance, etc, perfection in a skill will take you miles.

7. Keep your circle small. Quality over quantity. Make quality friends who listen to your problems, stay with people that are better than you, that speak better than you.

8. Never ever use the bad word for a woman.

Do not be too clingy and dependent upon a woman. Respect women and treat her with respect. Defining the limits and staying around the boundaries is the key to a healthy relationship. Staying in the limits and Respecting other's boundaries help to build strong bonds.

9. Try and listen to other people more than you talk.

Not only is it a nice thing to do but you also make the other person feel listened to and asking some questions about what they’re talking about will go a long way to make them feel listened too.

10. Take action because it is right, not because it is popular.

The things that matter are not merely what is popular at the moment. A true man, a gentleman, takes action because it is the right thing to do, and they do the right thing whether or not it feels cool or fun.

https://godhow.blog spot.com/2021/05/10-laws-of-manhood.html
Re: 10 Laws Of Manhood by Boomboost(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
There are no stupid laws of manhood. Look how men have bypassed even the laws of nature.

Just talk say you wan give advice.

1 Like

Re: 10 Laws Of Manhood by triple996(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2021
grin
This one is strong
Re: 10 Laws Of Manhood by KingZaddy(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2021
Boomboost:
There are no stupid laws of manhood. Look how men have bypassed even the laws of nature.

Just talk say you wan give advice.
read what you wrote and ask your self if there is sense in it
Re: 10 Laws Of Manhood by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2021
I love this.
Re: 10 Laws Of Manhood by Boomboost(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2021
KingZaddy:
read what you wrote and ask your self if there is sense in it

I do, you don't. cool
Re: 10 Laws Of Manhood by KingZaddy(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2021
Boomboost:

I do, you don't. cool
which Race M Monkey Are You From smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo Issues Seven Days Ultimatum To FG To Inaugurate NDDC Board / Biafra Sit At Home Updates In Owerri! / Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.