Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions (943 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by laiperi: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
There used to be a time when we are all known as Nigerians in Africa or Africans outside Africa.

I was shocked like Buhari when a participant even labeled or called out a whole town.

If you know you know.

Really embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by richmond500: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks to Igbo's, Yoruba's, and Hausa's urchins that spread hatred everyday(Me sef I follow sha). Mostly the Igbo's who take the hatred to international consciousness and that nepotic president called Buhari

Though 98.72% of them still know us as Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by laiperi: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
They know us by those who commit hard crime eg drugs, by soft or white collar crimes eg 419 and of course the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good.

More reason why the country should split.

2 Likes

Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by odduduwa: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is why you and I should support the bulkanization of this damnable zoological republic
Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by Tranquillity360: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good,

let the world know we are not one and can never be one.
Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by Monogamy: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mtn people are known separately in some countries .. Yellow Yellow
Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by rex444(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
No pray make you run street for uptown ooooo....na there U go know say foreign police know Hausa , Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by FakeUnity: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
richmond500:
[s]Thanks to Igbo's, Yoruba's, and Hausa's urchins that spread hatred everyday(Me sef I follow sha). Mostly the Igbo's who take the hatred to international consciousness and that nepotic president called Buhari

Though 98.72% of them still know us as Nigerians.[/s]

Dirty fulani baboon. grin

1 Like

Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by richmond500: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Dirty fulani baboon. grin
I like u guys ehn.
Whoever that wants peace is a Fulani, whoever that doesn't agree with u is a Fulani.

Meanwhile every developed state is a no mans land ie Lagos, port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano.

But when it comes to Onitsha, it belongs to Igbo's.

2 Likes

Re: Outsiders Now Know Nigerians By Regions by FakeUnity: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
richmond500:
I like u guys ehn.
Whoever that wants peace is a Fulani, whoever that doesn't agree with u is a Fulani.

Meanwhile every developed state is a no mans land ie Lagos, port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano.

But when it comes to Onitsha, it belongs to Igbo's.

You are a fulani mongrel, be proud of who you are for once dukeprince50.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) / Oil Revenue Is Only 13% Of Total Nigeria Revenue. need 50% state tax derivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.