Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? (1035 Views)

Nairaland Verdict Isreal Or Palestine Who Is At Fault / Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Born2conquer: 9:27am On May 14, 2021
I followed the whole trend and I discovered that Palestine is Actually playing the victim card, but i am confident, i do not understand what NIGERIANS are so invested in supporting Palestine and i’ve seen several #SavePalestine on my friends timeline and status and now, i am currently feeling like i am missing something.

Is there something else to what we all are seeing? Then why is it that most Nigerians are in support of Gaza who already Fired 1800 rockets? Same gaza set up their Millitary op site in a CIVILIAN story building? Same Gaza rocket fell into Gaza and killed their civilians, Same Gaza fired rocket that took the whole power grid of their place out and many more...

Why is now ISRAEL taking the whole blame? Why is it that NIGERIANS are actively doing fundraising and also doing #SavePalestine?

2)I believe This is part of the reasons why we’ve not been able to actively crush Bokoharam and terrorism in nigeria because we are GULLIBLE and we buy sympathy easily!

If bokoharam plays the victim card, i am sure NIGERIANS will fault the Nigeria government as against the real terrorists.

What is your view on the whole case?
Lalasticlala seun mynd44

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Kayberg: 9:35am On May 14, 2021
All your friends are not the whole Nigerians.
Everyone has right to his/her own opinions.
If Palestine had not sent barrages of rockets down to Israeli civilian populaces, there won't have been this ongoing battle.

No sane government will fold its arms and watch its people being slaughtered.

Both Israel and Palestine knows what they're doing.

Please, let's be guided.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Born2conquer: 9:38am On May 14, 2021
Kayberg:
All your friends are not the whole Nigerians.
Everyone has right to his/her own opinions.
If Palestine had not sent barrages of rockets down to Israeli civilian populaces, there won't have been this ongoing battle.

No sane government will fold its arms and watch its people being slaughtered.

Both Israel and Palestine knows what they're doing.

Please, let's be guided.
Exactly, I don’t understand the point of Nigerians making artwork of save Palestine and also raising funds for Palestine.

I shared my opinion with one of them and she blocked me immediately , in her words; “You lack emotion and sympathy and such will befall you”
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Kayberg: 9:47am On May 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

Exactly, I don’t understand the point of Nigerians making artwork of save Palestine and also raising funds for Palestine.

I shared my opinion with one of them and she blocked me immediately , in her words; “You lack emotion and sympathy and such will befall you”

It is quite insensitve of some Nigerians to ignore the atrocities and insecurity going on in their backyard and begin drumming support for a faraway country who does not even give a bleep on our issues.

You cannot confront me deadly and expect me to keep silent or mute.

Israel has the right to defend itself and its people, and because Israel cares about the lives of every Israelis, they rose immediately to respond to the threat.

Would this country had done same?
Have we not been at war for years?
What had been the outcome/result of the counter-insurgency?
My roof cannot be on fire while I run around fetching water to quench the smoke of someone else's fireplace.

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Liposure: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
I think the feud is between israel and hamas not between israel and palestine. For instance, why is fatah controlled west bank not on fire like gaza. Why is hamas targeting israel when they know they are no match. Same hamas the US and its allies designated as terrorist organisation

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by vengertime: 9:54am On May 14, 2021
Hamas and Palestine need to stop bombing Israel.
It's unacceptable behaviour

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by princechurchill(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2021
I have no sympathy for terrorist sympathizers

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Draslo(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
The United Nations is to blame cause they don't have balls
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Danny50: 10:23am On May 14, 2021
Draslo:
The United Nations is to blame cause they don't have balls
UN is watching the situation closely
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by leksite120(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2021
You're getting it wrong.
Truly, how this recent fight lead to the death of Palestinians is solely their fault. But what really is the root of the problem, you failed to address that.
Israel still owns the blame , they've been evacuating Palestinians from their homes and giving them to the Israelites since and such recently resurfaced again , they also attacked unarmed civilians praying in the mosque of Al-Aqsa.l which left many injured.

You cannot just expect them to sit down and be watching just because they're weak, that's called bullying .
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by shogosco: 11:23am On May 14, 2021
I am more Israeli than Nigeria, all thanks to mr buhari
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Built2last: 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
Islam is a religion of vampires, blood sucking urchins. Israel is the answer to Islam.

I saw the Turkish president forming James bond in the comfort of his office in Istanbul.

If he has mind, he should dispatch a fighter jet against Israel, that's action not talk.
Lets see if Turkey wont be forgotten in 14 days.

Israel wakes up everyday preparing for war.

All Muslims are ranting about what is happening between Palestine and Israel. Palestine sent 136 rockets in 30 mins to one country in a civilian population. Just imagine if Israel didn't have that iron Dome Défense system. the number of casualties would have been crazy and Muslims across the globe would have been shouting Allahu akbar. The Muslim world would have celebrated their EID with jubilation if those rockets successfully landed in Israel and there were casualties. But because Israel had a system to stop it, they are crying more than the bereaved. Israel sends warning to civilians to vacate before they bomb, Palestine has never done that. Have you seen the video online where Palestinians are pouring blood on women on children and videoing it and posting online to paint a picture to the world that Israel is killing women and children.

Israel is not a Christian nation that preaches peace. In Judaism its an eye for an eye. Palestine should not start what they can't finish.

See what Islam is doing to Nigeria. Bokoharam and now bandits, killing, raping and extorting people and on Friday you will see them hitting their head on the ground.

Israel should continue the bombardment till they receive sense. I can donate 3 Bitcoin to them if they start GoFundMe.

Rubish
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by joyandfaith: 2:03pm On May 14, 2021
leksite120:
You're getting it wrong.
Truly, how this recent fight lead to the death of Palestinians is solely their fault. But what really is the root of the problem, you failed to address that.
Israel still owns the blame , they've been evacuating Palestinians from their homes and giving them to the Israelites since and such recently resurfaced again , they also attacked unarmed civilians praying in the mosque of Al-Aqsa.l which left many injured.

You cannot just expect them to sit down and be watching just because they're weak, that's called bullying .

Hamas was wrong in firing rockets to solve civil issue in Jerusalem and west bank. Even real Palestinian authority in charge of west bank is not saying anything. Hamas is playing on emotions of muslims worldwide. They want donations. Palestine war is business for Hamas.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by joyandfaith: 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
Built2last:
Islam is a religion of vampires, blood sucking urchins. Israel is the answer to Islam.

I saw the Turkish president forming James bond in the comfort of his office in Istanbul.

If he has mind, he should dispatch a fighter jet against Israel, that's action not talk.
Lets see if Turkey wont be forgotten in 14 days.

Israel wakes up everyday preparing for war.

All Muslims are ranting about what is happening between Palestine and Israel. Palestine sent 136 rockets in 30 mins to one country in a civilian population. Just imagine if Israel didn't have that iron Dome Défense system. the number of casualties would have been crazy and Muslims across the globe would have been shouting Allahu akbar. The Muslim world would have celebrated their EID with jubilation if those rockets successfully landed in Israel and there were casualties. But because Israel had a system to stop it, they are crying more than the bereaved. Israel sends warning to civilians to vacate before they bomb, Palestine has never done that. Have you seen the video online where Palestinians are pouring blood on women on children and videoing it and posting online to paint a picture to the world that Israel is killing women and children.

Israel is not a Christian nation that preaches peace. In Judaism its an eye for an eye. Palestine should not start what they can't finish.

See what Islam is doing to Nigeria. Bokoharam and now bandits, killing, raping and extorting people and on Friday you will see them hitting their head on the ground.

Israel should continue the bombardment till they receive sense. I can donate 3 Bitcoin to them if they start GoFundMe.

Rubish

That was the plan, to celebrate eid with Jewish blood but Israel always prepares for war.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by leksite120(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Hamas was wrong in firing rockets to solve civil issue in Jerusalem and west bank. Even real Palestinian authority in charge of west bank is not saying anything. Hamas is playing on emotions of muslims worldwide. They want donations. Palestine war is business for Hamas.
Do u see what I said there, I said Hamas was wrong for doing that, but that doesn't mean they're still not being cheated
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by joyandfaith: 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
leksite120:
Do u see what I said there, I said Hamas was wrong for doing that, but that doesn't mean they're still not being cheated

You don't start what you can not finish. It is wrong for Hamas to fire rockers from civilian areas-human shields.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by jesmond3945: 3:13pm On May 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

but there are idp camps in benue state which she knows fully well but don't care about.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by leksite120(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

You don't start what you can not finish. It is wrong for Hamas to fire rockers from civilian areas-human shields.
Wait, can't u comprehend small sentence?
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by Born2conquer: 3:20pm On May 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
but there are idp camps in benue state which she knows fully well but don't care about.
I can’t fully understand Nigerians, Nigerians only donated 300m plus to Palestine within 3days! What the Bleep?
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by jesmond3945: 3:28pm On May 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

I can’t fully understand Nigerians, Nigerians only donated 300m plus to Palestine within 3days! What the Bleep?
it is a black man's problem.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by joyandfaith: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
leksite120:
Wait, can't u comprehend small sentence?

Nobody is cheating Hamas. It is Hamas that is even cheating Palestinians.
You must understand history of Palestine- Jewish palestine to Persian Palestine to Roman Palestine to Ottoman/Turkey Palestine to British palestine to UN palestine.
Arabs were invaders.
Present conflict is due to settlements in sheikh Jarrah of old city. Jews bought the lands and registered the titles during Ottoman Palestine. Jordan invasion of the area in 1948 forced jews to leave their settlements. In 1967, Jews captured west bank and Jews started the process of getting their properties back in Sheikh Jarrah. The process has been on for decades.
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by KingZaddy(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2021
The Mods Will Avoid This Post.
This Problem Was Started By Palestine who Are Now Playing The Victims...
What Do You Expect When You Are Hungry For War
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by keppler: 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
leksite120:
You're getting it wrong.

You are still buying into the Muslim propaganda.
The eviction is more of Landlord - tenant issue. The Arabs who calls themselves Palestinian people are being used by others. Those settlement where in the hands of the Jordanian earlier, and never gave ownership to the "Palestinian people". The place was seized by the Israelis who won the war against several Arab nations and released on rental/leasing conditions to those Arab settlers. Now, the Israelis claim that they either pay up or pack out. (REMEMBER, THEY BOUGHT IT WITH THEIR BLOOD)

For the mosque issue, again, the story is incomplete. The continuous riot and protests of the Palestinian led to that. They stockpiled stones which they used against the police who were stationed outside the mosques. They in turn stormed the mosque (self defense?), and took control of the place.

It turns out that eviction out of homes and attacking "unarmed prayers" are taqiyya of Muslims (propaganda)
Re: ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? by keppler: 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder those terrorist sympathizers are angry at those who don't support Palestine. Their country is burning and Palestine care less but they are crying for their muslim brothers who started looking for trouble. smh

(1) (Reply)

China Unveils Maglev Train, "Fastest Ground Vehicle Globally" / Are The People On Nairaland Supporting Russia Invasion Of Ukraine Real Or Bots ? / EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.