Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' (27008 Views)

FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Roman Abramovich 'to Hand Chelsea £260m Warchest' To Sign Haaland And Others / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by tamdun: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
That mumu arsenal owner no wan spend but he wan win trophy

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Federickson02: 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
Let's get Harry Kane guys

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Andyvilly: 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
Chelsea should sign me, am better than three of them
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by emsco(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
the only possible deal I would advice Chelsea to do is try getting Harry kane than getting dt haaland or lukaku..
I dont even expect lukaku to return back to england bcox he has found a new home in Milan n his return to EPL may b another time bomb..
as for haaland, his selfish agent mino raola is trying all his best to cash out again with him n to me he is just like an acid test for his new employees, d haaland I do see us better staying in Germany or mayb ending up in Bayern bcoz I gat a feeling dt he would flop in Spain and england..
EPL would be worst bcox of the pressure from fans n media jus like werner is going tru currently.
transfer is all about risk, u win n lose but Chelsea are always not lucky with big transfer n they should be more careful dis time..
So u decided who will flop or not on your own mind. Harlland will shock you in years to come.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Federickson02: 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

I think harry kane would be better than both, he plays in london, knows d league too well n would easily adapt but I fear I spurs would allow him move to a direct rival n Chelsea wont find dt deal easy bcoz dt crazy levy guy, he would not mind asking for 200m for kane
Hundred percent agree with you. I prefer Kane than both Lukaku and Halland since he's been playing in EPL for long and impressing. The fact that he's actually impressing in a șhite team like Tottenham with no creative midfielder says it all. No, levy won't be able to tie Kane down if he says he wants to play for chelsea. Except he doesn't want to play for chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by derbykol(f): 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Chelsea will lose both the FA cup and Champions league final.
Not true.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Indispensable85(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
Thats for two average players or one world class player.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

Lukaku will be a good signing for Chelsea at all cost. Even at 150M, let Halland Man United.

mynd44
E Be Like Say U Want Make Lukaku Chop Bench 4 Chelsea. If Dat Coach Can Giroud As Good As He Is, U Can Imagine What Will Happen To Lukaku's Future If He Comes. As 4 Man United, Ole Isn't D Right Coach 4 Man United. He Lacks Wisdom & Enthuasism. His Sluggish & Unreasonable Way Of Thinking Is Really Affecting D Player's Football. He Takes Think 4 Granted. He Is Only Serious When It's Already Too Late.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Binnoadams111: 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

I think harry kane would be better than both, he plays in london, knows d league too well n would easily adapt but I fear I spurs would allow him move to a direct rival n Chelsea wont find dt deal easy bcoz dt crazy levy guy, he would not mind asking for 200m for kane

4 most valuable players in england are kane(120m) , Salah(110m), sterling and De Bruyne(100m), Fernandez(90m)...

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Beedude(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
This is his first test. Signing new players is a new challenge cos to whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Emeks1212: 1:54pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin
Bigredmachine:
Let's see how much kroenke will handover to arteta... grin
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Emeks1212: 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
grin
tamdun:
That mumu arsenal owner no wan spend but he wan win trophy
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Emeks1212: 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin
Okoyiboz3:
140M pounds will buy 3 Ebonyi state and 2 Abias and put them inside nylon bag.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Ihatemumu: 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:

put your money where your grin is...
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by luckingto50: 2:01pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Mikelarteta post=101685608]Chelsea will lose both the FA cup and Champions league final.[/quote

Wait make dem play d match first before you jumped to conclusion
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Idadurun: 2:02pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Talking thrash. What a nonsense
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by MrGerald(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
Chelsea and their chimpanzee hard style of play, no skills no tactics, no beautiful display, just get energy to be running around the pitch you're Chelsea potential
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by shadelek(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
For your mind
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by femi4: 2:05pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
the only possible deal I would advice Chelsea to do is try getting Harry kane than getting dt haaland or lukaku..
I dont even expect lukaku to return back to england bcox he has found a new home in Milan n his return to EPL may b another time bomb..
as for haaland, his selfish agent mino raola is trying all his best to cash out again with him n to me he is just like an acid test for his new employees, d haaland I do see us better staying in Germany or mayb ending up in Bayern bcoz I gat a feeling dt he would flop in Spain and england..
EPL would be worst bcox of the pressure from fans n media jus like werner is going tru currently.
transfer is all about risk, u win n lose but Chelsea are always not lucky with big transfer n they should be more careful dis time..
Harry Kane will flop, he doesn't fit to a lone striker option

Chelsea need a lone striker in the mould of lukaku or haaland
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by motionarena: 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
E go end in premium tears....
Champions League is Loading for Chelsea you know cool
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Teaser4(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
motionarena:

Champions League is Loading for Chelsea you know cool
loader... Nah trophyless season for una..
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Seniorwriter(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2021
So much money in sports.
If you have the necessary funds ($400 - $1000) and a 15% or more ROI monthly in e-sporting venture is not a bad idea for you then go on to become an E-SPORT BROKER!!!

Pls no PMs or email requests there is a facebook ID on my profile you can reach out to for an investment deal.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Focusmind: 2:09pm On May 14, 2021
He should consider getting Sadio Mane from Liverpool. The guy is no more happy with Klopp and Chelsea should discuss his availability.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by saajus: 2:10pm On May 14, 2021
Sell deadwoods, bring in a deadly striker
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Remember1313: 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
Oj
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by AustineE1: 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
Chelsea shouldn't go for Kane,that guy is so prone to injuries,we need players that can take the beating and won't bend....Lukaku is blue,Lukaku is chelsea!
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by ofiko123(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one..we hope that the money is judiciously spent and not wasted on frivolities...
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Skymason20(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
harry kane is the best option we got here , I have side it times without numbers, [the year Chelsea will produce or get player that can score 20 league goals a season nothing stops us from wining EPL titles!]. Hopefully things get better next season.. If Chelsea continues with attackers that are not clinical enough next season SORRY will be the story .
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2021
If they can win the UCL, then they can actually attract/sign up decent players...

...Or he can just use the entire 150 Mil to meet the asking price of Erling Braut Haaland! tongue
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Lucas10(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2021
Kane will be a better option.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub / Victor Osimhen Resumes Training With Lille, His New Club / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.