Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' (27010 Views)

FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Roman Abramovich 'to Hand Chelsea £260m Warchest' To Sign Haaland And Others / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
Idadurun:
Talking thrash. What a nonsense

I hope you know who is talking thrash now. Keep calm bro all of us go blow empty this season.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=luckingto50 post=101686203][/quote]

Wetin the end match? How he be now?
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2021
Ihatemumu:

put your money where your grin is...

How far how the matter end? Hope say you no lose money o cos na dat one go pain you pass.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarr

Although some pussy ass niggarr will call you a bad belle niggarr or rather a niggarrrr of bad energy

Yeah man. Am a real ass Nigga. Wetin old man see when he sit down for ground, young children no go see am even when they climb tree.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2021
Ebukacute:

Says a sore looser like Mikel arteta.
Shameless assanal fan

How the matter end now bro? We all go blow empty this season . LWKMD. All of us naim Dey shamless now.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2021
derbykol:
Not true.

Hafa? Is it true now?
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by derbykol(f): 10:30pm On May 15, 2021
Mikelarteta:

Hafa? Is it true now?
UCL final is yet to be played naa.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2021
derbykol:
UCL final is yet to be played naa.

No worry I go remind you again, I don Mark your face. Lol.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by obembet(f): 6:10am On May 16, 2021
Truvel:
E Be Like Say U Want Make Lukaku Chop Bench 4 Chelsea. If Dat Coach Can Giroud As Good As He Is, U Can Imagine What Will Happen To Lukaku's Future If He Comes. As 4 Man United, Ole Isn't D Right Coach 4 Man United. He Lacks Wisdom & Enthuasism. His Sluggish & Unreasonable Way Of Thinking Is Really Affecting D Player's Football. He Takes Think 4 Granted. He Is Only Serious When It's Already Too Late.

Are u saying Giroud is beta than lukaku?
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Nobody: 9:16am On May 16, 2021
obembet:

Are u saying Giroud is beta than lukaku?
Yes, Better Dan Lukaku. D Eng Premiership League Lukaku Was Struggling To Perform Well Is Where Giroud Is Doing Well. D Kind Of Unbelievable Goals Dat Giroud Scores Is A Confirmation. Dis Is Not To Say Lukaku Is Not A Good Player. Note: Eng League Is Harder Dan Any League In D World. If U Can Do Well In Eng League, U Can Do Well In Any Club In D World.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by obembet(f): 9:45am On May 16, 2021
Truvel:
Yes, Better Dan Lukaku. D Eng Premiership League Lukaku Was Struggling To Perform Well Is Where Giroud Is Doing Well. D Kind Of Unbelievable Goals Dat Giroud Scores Is A Confirmation. Dis Is Not To Say Lukaku Is Not A Good Player. Note: Eng League Is Harder Dan Any League In D World. If U Can Do Well In Eng League, U Can Do Well In Any Club In D World.

Pls always talk with fact

Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Nobody: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
obembet:

Pls always talk with fact
Why Did Man Utd Sell Lukaku To Intermillan? Wasn't It Because He Was Struggling With His Performance In D Pitch? As He Went To Intermillan, What Happened To His Football? Didn't He Start Performing Well?
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Ebukacute(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2021
Mikelarteta:

How the matter end now bro? We all go blow empty this season . LWKMD. All of us naim Dey shamless now.
Says an arsenal fan to a Madrid fan....
Nigga even if I go trophiless until the next 100 years my trophy cabinet shits on yours.
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Dayvidblue: 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Well, if you are the one in your picture, I pity you for how your life has turned out.
Thus coming Sunday, I'll invite you to lunch... with my dog.
What picture is this mad man talking about.
Dumb ass!
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by witworth(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:

Yes bro I can bear the pain and am bearing it now. Lol. I hope you are fine sha.
smiles... reply me if you can still breathe, I told you you're not God, I waited for the last laugh. Haha
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by Mikelarteta(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
witworth:
smiles... reply me if you can still breathe, I told you you're not God, I waited for the last laugh. Haha

Lol. Una no go let us hear word again now. Anyways congratulations
Re: Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' by witworth(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2021
Mikelarteta:

Lol. Una no go let us hear word again now. Anyways congratulations
thank you my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Resumes Training With Lille, His New Club / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever? / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.