Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. (30785 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Funjosh(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2021
If you have never fall into victims good for you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 2:46pm On May 14, 2021
You mean they shenked you. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by blaise26abj(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
N10,000 someone dashed me was invested on cryptocurrencies.

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.
Invest in real estate bro
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Dreadful: 2:47pm On May 14, 2021
If you take the risk, you join the millionaires grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by neyohh: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
Crypto is also a hustle.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by galadima77(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Only gullible olojukokoro fall for ponzi

That's all
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by erai30(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2021
PONZI SCHEME NA EGUNGUN BE CAREFUL, BECAUSE NA EXPRESS YOU DEY ALREADY grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Hespee93: 2:52pm On May 14, 2021
When I'm planning to create one soon.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Jossyfwesh(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.

Well you shouldn't cry,it was an investment and most people think crytocurrency is a get rich quick way,no I don't invest 10k and make like 300k profit within 24hrs.
Sometimes u wait 3 or more years.
You made an investment with 10k in two to four years you might be surprised to see 500k..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by CryptoRepublic1: 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

Cryptocurrency is no scam though. But scam project exist in cryptocurrency. I'm a crypto trader myself and your due diligence must be conducted before investing in any coin or token.

I'm not saying a good coin or token can't reduce your money but they'll always rise back up after some period of time and give you more profit than you imagine if you are able to hodl.

Are you trading from Nigeria?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ogbonti: 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

crypto is digital ponzi grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

Cryptocurrency is no scam though. But scam project exist in cryptocurrency. I'm a crypto trader myself and your due diligence must be conducted before investing in any coin or token.

I'm not saying a good coin or token can't reduce your money but they'll always rise back up after some period of time and give you more profit than you imagine if you are able to hodl.

If you are a true crypto trader you wont say this nonsense.

You can actually lose your money in crypto for real. Some people havent recovered from the 2018 crash till today 2021. How is hat rising back.

Infact many projects that were promising lost it way back. Xrp was briefly delisted on major exchange almost becoming useless to holdres

Infact binance may not wake with other people tomorrow. It has happened before. If you not ready to lose 150% (the 50% for emptional trauma) dont do crypto.

Dont even let me start on the TVM. time value of money. .
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Prechgold1180(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
Curious345:
You sef be novice.. na only BTC you know,?

Stick to what you understand

Good afternoon
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by iampeterben(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
I nor do Ponzi schemes.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Kokaine(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2021
Curious345:
of you invested that 130k 6 weeks ago, it will be worth 13m today
Waooo.... You joking right??
How naaaaa make una show me.
Please explain I don't get it.

Does it mean doge coin was 0.0000000000001dollar 6 weeks ago and it rose to 0.61dollar when I decided to buy?

This thing wey you talk so dey pain me ooooooo
Because if I see 13m now now I go resign go buy trailer

But I don't believe you sha. Its too good to be true
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

that's becos you see crypto as qmm quick money machine! Cryptocurrency is like an investment and not a ponzi scheme. some coins tho are scam and that is why it's advisable to DYOR diligently everytime! undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:06pm On May 14, 2021
blaise26abj:
Invest in real estate bro
Oga mi, right now I have less than N400 in my bank account. Things dey tight.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by kmaster007: 3:06pm On May 14, 2021
Abeg wch of crypto suld I trade on since you be guru
GoLEarn:

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Krismas(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2021
Sysdatek:
we luv ponzi

its now a part of naija culture
anyone can learn trading online
you dont need one phantom person promising you unrealistic returns monthly

as trader for some years now, anyone taking money for trading for stable returns is a scam
cause the market is not stable
if you no sabi wetin to carry money do
download binance or kucoin
find cheap coins with solid team buy
its better than saving useless naira
cool Can u pls shed more light on dis kucoin stuff? Tanx
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:09pm On May 14, 2021
VEXT:

Ogbeni u no Sabi Anything about crypto. Na y u talk so

Nah why I decided to leave the venture for those wey sabi. May God help us in our quest to survive.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2021
Kokaine:

Waooo.... You joking right??
How naaaaa make una show me.
Please explain I don't get it.

Does it mean doge coin was 0.0000000000001dollar 6 weeks ago and it rose to 0.61dollar when I decided to buy?

This thing wey you talk so dey pain me ooooooo
Because if I see 13m now now I go resign go buy trailer

But I don't believe you sha. Its too good to be true
Do u work with haulage company?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ogwuche4u(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

Don't mind the guy. He wants to get rich quick using 10k because he heard crypto flies to the moon in short time grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

U probably bought a meme coin or u bought when the coin was pumping hard then the market dumped on you (I've been there)

Next time you make a research on the type of coins u buy Before purchasing instead of polluting other people mind

Crypto as they say it is blood money

Hope you did not withdraw what was left back then?

Go back and check and u will smile
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Kokaine(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Do u work with haulage company?
No. But in bauchi state if you own a trailer that goes to kano and back at least once a week, you don't need a job in any oil firm

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 3:23pm On May 14, 2021
sammirano:

If you are a true crypto trader you wont say this nonsense.

You can actually lose your money in crypto for real. Some people havent recovered from the 2018 crash till today 2021. How is hat rising back.

Infact many projects that were promising lost it way back. Xrp was briefly delisted on major exchange almost becoming useless to holdres

Infact binance may not wake with other people tomorrow. It has happened before. If you not ready to lose 150% (the 50% for emptional trauma) dont do crypto.

Dont even let me start on the TVM. time value of money. .

Who's saying nonsense. Lol

Xrp getting delisted doesn't mean it won't moon in the future if it remains a solid project. You are the one with little knowledge. This is not a crypto thread by the way and I won't like to derail.

I'm not saying you won't lose on Crypto. What's I'm saying is that with knowledge and experience, you'll gain much more than you'll lose. There is no financial liberation instruments that doesn't have their own element of risk and I'm surprised you don't know that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 3:23pm On May 14, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Are you trading from Nigeria?
Yes
Mac12:

No vex abeg. Could you put me through?

Crypto?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 3:24pm On May 14, 2021
kingjooo:
please can you give me ur contact? I want to learn about crypto and probably purchase and save for the future.thanks

Watch out for my next thread. I'll drop something of value there and I'll drop my contact. In the meantime. You can send me a DM
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:25pm On May 14, 2021
kelvinrhs:

U probably bought a meme coin or u bought when the coin was pumping hard then the market dumped on you (I've been there)

Next time you make a research on the type of coins u buy Before purchasing instead of polluting other people mind

Crypto as they say it is blood money

Hope you did not withdraw what was left back then?

Go back and check and u will smile

The one I bought then refused to pump. Abeg lemme find something else to indulge in. At 30 years of age, I ought to be reasonable and spend my time/money in a resourceful manner.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 3:26pm On May 14, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
guy teach me how dat thing works Pls

Check out for my next thread. In the meantime, you can DM me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Christian07(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
I lost some reasonable amount to Ponzi this year but I'm not quitting grin

I wonder why people like you can't mind your businesses.
Is it your loss? Did you give me money to hold? Am I borrowing from you? Will you feed me?
Some people burn 300k in clubs in a night.
I put my own into a platform and loose, and you're crying for me and not the people who are actually burning theirs... LMAO

Words

Imagine you bought 300k wat of btc as of last year ending reach today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.