Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. (30783 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
MrCuteking:
[s][/s]

Don't generalise your flaws in trading by concluding it's a scam. Even if you spent 10years in it doesn't change the fact that it's not scam. I speak also from experience

Since you can't read English

I would ask where I stated trading is a scam in my comment undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by DashDolls(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
Ponzi Scheme has taught me a very big lesson in life. Let me not begin to mention before I start crying.

Forex has taught me a greater lesson because I lost more than I could ever imagine.

Lesson: Any thing that promises large ROI Ina short time is not legit. Please RUN!!!

But right now, I have recovered all through Agricultural Investment (AgroVest) and Real Estate Investment (BuildVest and MortgageVest).

If you Invest/Save in AgroVest, you get 35% ROI in 12 months or 41% ROI in 14 months.

If you Invest/Save in BuildVest (Real Estate) you get 35% ROI in 12 months.

If you Invest/Save in MortgageVest (Real Estate) you get 48% ROI in 16 months.

Invest in Agriculture. Agriculture is a viable business and will remain the mainstay of Nigeria. People eat food everyday. Most men invest in Agriculture but don't tell you.
The same goes for Real Estate. People need shelter.
Food (Agriculture) and Shelter (Real Estate) are the surest Investment you can never go wrong with.

Please Avoid PONZI Schemes.

Ponder in this.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Mac12(f): 6:03pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

I'll be creating a thread for that on my next post. Wait on it wink

Yaaayyyy!!! Thank you so so much.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by nellibaba(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
I lost some reasonable amount to Ponzi this year but I'm not quitting grin

I wonder why people like you can't mind your businesses.
Is it your loss? Did you give me money to hold? Am I borrowing from you? Will you feed me?
Some people burn 300k in clubs in a night.
I put my own into a platform and loose, and you're crying for me and not the people who are actually burning theirs... LMAO

grin You no consider say e fit be una money dem dey use go that 300k per night club.
Abeg reason am. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by selfdefence: 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one, very good read
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 14, 2021
How many people can I bring
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Ikukuudo: 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
Lesson learned
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Lilpen3758: 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
Cutehector:
cry
ooh you never watch the video?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Lilpen3758: 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
Cutehector:
cry
send me message for WhatsApp my show you grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
lavylilly:
cheesy
Summer Body wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
sammirano:

If you are a true crypto trader you wont say this nonsense.

You can actually lose your money in crypto for real. Some people havent recovered from the 2018 crash till today 2021. How is hat rising back.

Infact many projects that were promising lost it way back. Xrp was briefly delisted on major exchange almost becoming useless to holdres

Infact binance may not wake with other people tomorrow. It has happened before. If you not ready to lose 150% (the 50% for emptional trauma) dont do crypto.

Dont even let me start on the TVM. time value of money. .
Stop talking crap. You know nothing. Who told you XRP was delisted in 2018? 2018 was a bear year, infact 2018 and 2020 saw elongated bear runs for the crypto market. I bet you don't even know why XRP was delisted, and what you wrote about binance makes zero sense.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2021
sammirano:

You need lecturing but i wont be your teacher. I didn't study finance for 5 years investment for 1 year and expect you to understand what am saying. I guess you dont know what "unregulated" means. In my opionion, these ponzi schemes are better because you can trace some of them and collect your money.
All am saying for people who care to listen is that if you are not ready to lose 150% of your investment, dont do crypto. Quote me anywhere.

Ps; if on Sunday, your pastor says all gamblers and greedy people should come forward for prayers. All you crypto traders should be at the forefront.
Ignorance in human form. You clearly know nothing about crypto. The school or where ever you studied finance owe you a refund. Wow!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Stop talking crap. You know nothing. Who told you XRP was delisted in 2018? 2018 was a bear year, infact 2018 and 2020 saw elongated bear runs for the crypto market. I bet you don't even know why XRP was delisted, and what you wrote about binance makes zero sense.

I will laugh in your misery. The whole crypto is about 10 year. Continue in folly and self assurance.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

You are right grin
That's what burns most people in Crypto actually. They come with the Ponzi scheme mentality and ends up getting burnt

There was one guy I got Ethereum worth of 50k for last month. He was asking me the ROI he will see from it every month. I told him it depends on a lot of things and the rise in the value of Ethereum. The guy was confused grin
People think crypto is a get rich quick scheme, not realising it's like stock market on steroids. It's susceptible to the laws of demand and supply. The only difference is the rapid fluidity and exponential growth potential. Lots of people will be kicking themselves in 10 years for not investing in crypto.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Ignorance in human form. You clearly know nothing about crypto. The school or where ever you studied finance owe you a refund. Wow!

Ode. If you have any brain at all, you wont even open thatstinking mouth, well faceless forum has given even the foolish fools to have a say. Bask in your foolishness.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2021
sammirano:

I will laugh in your misery. The whole crypto is about 10 year. Continue in folly and self assurance.
Laugh in your poverty-filled misery. The crypto asset class is already 13 years old. In fact, it just started. Do you know no company on Earth has the market cap of Bitcoin? Do you know dogecoin has more value than the entire Nigerian stock exchange? I bet you don't know or can not even make sense of it. Why feed gold to a pig? Enjoy your ignorance and poverty. Adios.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ajerimitan: 8:37pm On May 14, 2021
Kokaine:
exactly.
I bought doge worth 130k.
Within three days I'm seeing 78k on my binanace account. I've lost over 50k. Its not worth it
do not touch the account for 6months I can guarantee you have at least 4x tour investment back but can you do that. Crypto is a game of patience. But of you want to short trade you need to be as wise as serpent and patient like a tortoise.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 8:39pm On May 14, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Laugh in your poverty-filled misery. The crypto asset class is already 13 years old. In fact, it just started. Do you know no company on Earth has the market cap of Bitcoin? Do you know dogecoin has more value than the entire Nigerian stock exchange? I bet you don't know or can not even make sense of it. Why feed gold to a pig? Enjoy your ignorance and poverty. Adios.

You see how miserable you sound. Obviously, without crypto, you can't amount to anything and probably won't still. Sad.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by catice(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2021
You don't need to invest your hard-earned money in Crypto. How much you wan convert 10k to? Instead, You can open a trust wallet, Sollet, Meta mask and join what'sapp groups for Airdrops. Complete simple tasks. You'll be rich bro!
Mou'll
XshegzzyeeiX:
N10,000 someone dashed me was invested on cryptocurrencies.

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.

MODIFIED: FTC at last. cheesy cheesy grin

I use this opportunity to wish well all legit hustlers out there. God will increase your income, wipe away your tears and make your life peaceful.

As I lack basic crypto knowledge, I'll leave it to the masters. Abeg make una rally round to help una brother. Man gats survive, but help no dey. I want to learn driving but shingbai no dey to enrol for driving school. Abeg support me with anytin O. One love my people.

Thanks y'all. God no go shame us. Amen!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by bluefilm: 9:00pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

4. Ponzi scheme won't allow your growth in the appropriate capacity;

A lot of people that does Ponzi scheme limits themselves. They depend on these schemes to give them the passive income they can generate on their own. You hear statement like "it's new, let's take advantage of it", "they are still paying". Till it ends in tears and gnashing of teeth and another Ponzi scheme comes around.

Why do all these pyramid schemes when you can generate the returns these Ponzi scheme gives you and more if you invest in yourself. You can learn to trade the financial market, you can do affiliating, you can freelance, dropshitting and other ways of passive income. You just have to learn first and then you'll earn from these things.

Spend money on knowledge, expand your horizons, test the waters, it might not be smooth but gradually, you will be able to generate wealth for yourself online.

This is the only meaningful thing you said.

I keep on wondering why people will decide to wait for Racksterli to give them 30 per cent of their investment at the end of the month meanwhile these same persons could be making more than that 30 per cent on a DAILY basis... iF ONLY THEY TAKE THEIR TIME TO STUDY how something like football betting works.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Okeyc230: 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
The Mao . Ng defrauded me of my hard earned money and use EFCC investigation as a cover.Anyaso Nma generation will suffer on this earth
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Curious345: 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
Badadvisor:

Shut up please and stop saying what you don't know.
Na 100 million not only 13 Million
hubidis
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
hermesprogidy:

People think crypto is a get rich quick scheme, not realising it's like stock market on steroids. It's susceptible to the laws of demand and supply. The only difference is the rapid fluidity and exponential growth potential. Lots of people will be kicking themselves in 10 years for not investing in crypto.

You are right. Absolutely.
Just like people who missed Bitcoin 5years ago are now. Darn!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Richthekid: 10:12pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ogbs2020: 10:28pm On May 14, 2021
Omega pro. Is it ponzi
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by smogia1994(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2021
DashDolls:
Ponzi Scheme has taught me a very big lesson in life. Let me not begin to mention before I start crying.

Forex has taught me a greater lesson because I lost more than I could ever imagine.

Lesson: Any thing that promises large ROI Ina short time is not legit. Please RUN!!!

But right now, I have recovered all through Agricultural Investment (AgroVest) and Real Estate Investment (BuildVest and MortgageVest).

If you Invest/Save in AgroVest, you get 35% ROI in 12 months or 41% ROI in 14 months.

If you Invest/Save in BuildVest (Real Estate) you get 35% ROI in 12 months.

If you Invest/Save in MortgageVest (Real Estate) you get 48% ROI in 16 months.

Invest in Agriculture. Agriculture is a viable business and will remain the mainstay of Nigeria. People eat food everyday. Most men invest in Agriculture but don't tell you.
The same goes for Real Estate. People need shelter.
Food (Agriculture) and Shelter (Real Estate) are the surest Investment you can never go wrong with.

Please Avoid PONZI Schemes.

Ponder in this.
Aburo u are a bastard and scammer. Wat u said at the introduction have spoilt wat u say in the end. Bastard son of a bitch
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by CryptoRepublic1: 4:17am On May 15, 2021
sammirano:

2013 kee you there. $10K of omg was bought at $25.62 today omg is still strggling to get to $11. Its all time high was still $28 and many othr projects. What do you even know. When the hammer comes, you will sweat under ac. Continue forming trader.

You need to understand how the market is played pal,first of all you dont put all your eggs in one basket and secondly you dont buy the top of a green candle.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2021
sammirano:

You see how miserable you sound. Obviously, without crypto, you can't amount to anything and probably won't still. Sad.
You are definitely bipolar. Go take your meds.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by DashDolls(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2021
smogia1994:

Aburo u are a bastard and scammer. Wat u said at the introduction have spoilt wat u say in the end. Bastard son of a bitch

ITS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION THAT ARE BASTARDS AND SCAMMERS. BASTARD OLD FOOL. YOU THINK ITS EVERY ONE THAT IS A SCAMMER LIKE YOU WHO SLEEP ONLINE LOOKING FOR WHO TO SCAM.
JOBLESS SON OF THE FORSAKEN!!!
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS TILL ETERNITY FOR TYPING THAT RUBBISH OF YOURSELF IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I DECREE (AMEN).
SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN)
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by obembet(f): 6:07am On May 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:

You either dey Yenagoa or Port Harcourt; Miebi don cash out your money.

I hear that they are paying some pple
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by BruncleZuma: 6:10am On May 16, 2021
obembet:

I hear that they are paying some pple
Nah dem dem ooo, do you know anyone who was paid? Nah how dem dey role, make people for dey think say dem dey pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.