Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting (352 Views)

How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting by Egemeole: 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
The decision Nigerians made that have put them in jeopardy and they are now regretting

Re: The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting by richmond500: 12:29pm On May 14, 2021
GEJ was also a bad leader, it wasn't this worse though and stop blaming Nigerians.
We are cursed to get bad leaders.

In 2015, we had the looters party PDP and we decided to try new things, nothing bad in trying new things.

In 2019, we had Buhari, Atiku and Sowore.
We already know that Atiku is very corrupt, Sowore is an idiat and Buhari was just clueless but not as nepotic as he is now and also a lot of forces like Ipob, NDA etc were working just to bring the country down just to discredit him, Nigerians saw through that and decided to give PMB a second chance cos Atiku was busy trying to win Nigerians heart by sharing money in airport, always attending funeral sites to pay condolence, always the first person to tweet RIP even if a goat dies, we saw through Atiku lies and deceitfulness and felt PMB was the only one capable.
Now we just know PMB is also like every other politician so stop blaming Nigerians for choosing a leader, we had no other choice.

Nigeria is cursed, the citizens who destroyed a rail line less than a year old, involving themselves in yahoo, ritualism, serial killing, is even worse than the politicians
Re: The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting by Federickson02: 12:31pm On May 14, 2021
From frying pan to fire. I pray God gives us a better leader come 2023 or better still share the Zoo

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting by richmond500: 12:41pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:
From frying pan to fire. I pray God gives us a better leader come 2023 or better still share the Zoo
And who will that be?
Let me make it clear, those that are genuine doesn't like politics, only the con artist and liars are politicians, we can't get anything good.
Re: The Mistake Nigerians Made We Are Ever Regretting by Federickson02: 12:43pm On May 14, 2021
richmond500:
And who will that be?
Let me make it clear, those that are genuine doesn't like politics, only the con artist and liars are politicians, we can't get anything good.
I'm afraid you're actually right. Well there isn't much we can do to change the deep mess we're in right now, is there?

Which way?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Badmus Olajide Ismail (BOI) Disqualified By Screening Committee For Fa / An Owerri Based Father With Google Exposes Georgina Onuoha, A Nollywood Actress / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Buy Up Bitcoins In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.