Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict (1344 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Should Christians Support Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by morinto: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus was born, bread and brought up a Jew, the young man never supported Israel against any other nation because he came to establish global PEACE {Isaiah 9:6} his people hated him with passion for this reason so when Pontius Pilate (Roman Governor) asked them to choose between Jesus and Barabbas (a notorious criminal) the Jews unanimous response was "Barabbas!" devastated by their choice the pagan Roma Governor asked them again "OK what should i do to Jesus?" unending echo from the crowd keep saying "nail him to the stake!"
For the fact that they rejected God's only begotten son God has rejected that nation ever since then {Matthew 23:37-38} so there is no REAL Christian that's in support of any nation since Jesus himself have taught us that pure worship has nothing to do with geographical locations! John 4:21-24
God has left that nation, the spirit of God now dwells anywhere Jesus goes and Jesus only comes around where two or three or more gather in his name {Matthew 18:20} when war is about to start between one nation and another the order Jesus gives his faithful disciples is "FLEE from war-torn zone! Luke 21:20-24 smiley
You are right but that luke 21:20-24 u explain was not correct. If u read the verse Jesus told that them that not a single stone would be left at the temple in which later the disciple ask Jesus the meaning and Jesus told them about the destruction of Jerusalem in the futureand it happen excatly what Jesus told them but the destruction was not recorded in the bible but it happen according to history.
Jesus told his disciple that the romans will surround Jesrusalem and later leave then recome back again. According to history the Jews started rebelling against the romans by killing the romans official and soliders then the roman send soilders to destroy isreal and Jerusalem was surrounded by the romans soldiers but the roman soilder got messages that the roman emperor was dead so there have to return back to rome. Then the Christians and disciples of christ remember what Jesus prophecy that the romans will come and return back to rome then come again with full fury so the Christians flee from Jerusalem and isreal but the non Christian refuse to flee and after two years the roman return back to isreal and started killing them. So the isrealite has no option than to run to the temple of God thinking the temple will save them because the romans has always been afraid of the God of isreal because there have heard about his signs and wonders but that particular time there refuse to be afraid of the temple so there attack the temple and there found out the temple was so beautiful to be destroy but remember Jesus word" not a stone in the temple would be left" then an unauthorized arrow from a roman solider with fire was shot into the temple and the temple caught fire and the romans try to stop the fire but where not able because of the prophecy of Jesus and later the isrealite that did not die where taken into captivity which lead to the jews all over round the world. After the 2nd world war in which the germany kill more thsn 12 million jews around the world then the jews all around the world decided to return to their father land after 2,000 yrs and on getting to the land the Palestinian has already occupy the land for more than a thousands years.That is the war between the isreal and Palestinian about who have the land but isreal has already taken most of the land from them but my point is that u cant pursue them always from a land there has been there a thousand years. Where do u expect them to go?
I think isreal and them can leave has brother and sister
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by morinto: 2:04pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I support Peace too but my Faith says defend yourself when you are oppressed.

Jesus taught many things and being peaceable is one of them. He taught Faith and Love of God too.

I will not support any Faithless and Godless entity no matter how powerful they are

The israel you guys hailed is FAITHLESS AND GODLESS.
We are all saying the same.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2021
morinto:

We are all saying the same.

Ok then.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 15, 2021
Most people do not even understand the term christianity. They just assume that Israelis are christians. I always laugh at people's ignorance. These Israelis no even send you at all. This is why I keep saying it that there is no denomination, but the body of Christ. Athiests will continue beating all ignorant yeye christians. How can they know the ways of the spirit when they dont even know current and political affairs? I am a Christian by record, but I believe more in the body of Christ. I am not a denominational kind. This is an interesting thread, let me step back and watch how athiests flog yeye christians. Powerful christians are informed. Fact!!!

Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2021
morinto:

You are right but that luke 21:20-24 u explain was not correct. If u read the verse Jesus told that them that not a single stone would be left at the temple in which later the disciple ask Jesus the meaning and Jesus told them about the destruction of Jerusalem in the futureand it happen excatly what Jesus told them but the destruction was not recorded in the bible but it happen according to history.
Jesus told his disciple that the romans will surround Jesrusalem and later leave then recome back again. According to history the Jews started rebelling against the romans by killing the romans official and soliders then the roman send soilders to destroy isreal and Jerusalem was surrounded by the romans soldiers but the roman soilder got messages that the roman emperor was dead so there have to return back to rome. Then the Christians and disciples of christ remember what Jesus prophecy that the romans will come and return back to rome then come again with full fury so the Christians flee from Jerusalem and isreal but the non Christian refuse to flee and after two years the roman return back to isreal and started killing them. So the isrealite has no option than to run to the temple of God thinking the temple will save them because the romans has always been afraid of the God of isreal because there have heard about his signs and wonders but that particular time there refuse to be afraid of the temple so there attack the temple and there found out the temple was so beautiful to be destroy but remember Jesus word" not a stone in the temple would be left" then an unauthorized arrow from a roman solider with fire was shot into the temple and the temple caught fire and the romans try to stop the fire but where not able because of the prophecy of Jesus and later the isrealite that did not die where taken into captivity which lead to the jews all over round the world. After the 2nd world war in which the germany kill more thsn 12 million jews around the world then the jews all around the world decided to return to their father land after 2,000 yrs and on getting to the land the Palestinian has already occupy the land for more than a thousands years.That is the war between the isreal and Palestinian about who have the land but isreal has already taken most of the land from them but my point is that u cant pursue them always from a land there has been there a thousand years. Where do u expect them to go?
I think isreal and them can leave has brother and sister

I like this your story. Anywhere I can read it comprehensively?

The Roman Soldiers being afraid, the unathoruriszed arrow et all.

Please any book?
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by morinto: 2:24pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I like this your story. Anywhere I can read it comprehensively?

The Roman Soldiers being afraid, the unathoruriszed arrow et all.

Please any book?
You can check the story on google. You can just type on google about "The destruction of Jerusalem predicted or prophecy by Jesus in the bible and how did it happen?"
You will different writers with the same story line
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2021
morinto:

You can check the story on google. You can just type on google about "The destruction of Jerusalem predicted or prophecy by Jesus in the bible and how did it happen?"
You will different writers with the same story line

Just pulling your legs really. I know the history of the Israel and that Celestial City Yarushalem popularly known as JERUSALEM by many. Right from the time those REPROBATES came to posses it and when they lost it. I also know it many Masters: The Greeks, Romans, Persians, Jews and Arabs.

You made mention of it destruction as foretold by Jesus but that part at best was garbled in the New Testament. Please read the Gospel of Barnabas. The real reason why Jesus CURSED the Jews and foretold the Temple destruction is clearly stated therein.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by morinto: 2:39pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Just pulling your legs really. I know the history of the Israel and that Celestial City Yarushalem popularly known as JERUSALEM by many. Right from the time those REPROBATES came to posses it and when they lost it. I also know it many Masters: The Greeks, Romans, Persians, Jews and Arabs.

You made mention of it destruction as foretold by Jesus but that part at best was garbled in the New Testament. Please read the Gospel of Barnabas. The real reason why Jesus CURSED the Jews and foretold the Temple destruction is clearly stated therein.
Wow u are one of the few guys that have come across that knows the bible not most of our Christian that are been misled by their pastor.
Please how will I get the gospel of barnabas?
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by morinto: 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Have already downloaded the gospel of barnabas and I think the book as been alter because it regard Jesus as prophet and not God and also talk about ishmeal instead of isacc
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by keppler: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Do you know that Isreal has more Muslim population than Christian?
Like in many folds?
\
I know. Statistics is easily available
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by keppler: 4:03pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Unlike "Apostle" Paul who LIED to abound the Glory of God, can you dispute any of those stuff I itemised? No you can't and the easy way out is to shout "taqiyya" whatever that means.

Nigeria doesn't consist of Yoruba land alone I am aware, so I guess you have not heard of Mosques being burned in Igboland/east before? And Muslims/Northerners killed?

Gowon, Ironsi, obasanjo, Jonathan, Shonekan, Azikwe were of which Faith?

You are deflecting from the issue and has refused to acknowledge the fact that Christians are persecuted. That again is an intentional deception.
I don't fall for red herrings
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by IITTA50: 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
I wonder why people are so hypocrite. Hamas from Gaza are firing rockets into israel at will and you want israel to be looking at them? If not for the defensive iron dome that are intercepting those rockets what will be israelites will be like? Let them give it to each other and soon enough peace will reign
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2021
keppler:

You are deflecting from the issue and has refused to acknowledge the fact that Christians are persecuted. That again is an intentional deception.
I don't fall for red herrings

Ogbeni, no one persecutes Christians in Nigeria. It is all in your head. Lies from your Pastors swallowed by the gullibles.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2021
morinto:

Have already downloaded the gospel of barnabas and I think the book as been alter because it regard Jesus as prophet and not God and also talk about ishmeal instead of isacc

Good! You see that Ishmael part was why the Jews said Jesus must die! That was his sin with them.

And talking about altering of holy books, no holy books has been altered the way the New Testament has. Over 4,000 manuscripts. Each different.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2021
morinto:

Wow u are one of the few guys that have come across that knows the bible not most of our Christian that are been misled by their pastor.
Please how will I get the gospel of barnabas?

Barnabas Gospel is on the Internet. Download and read it.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by keppler: 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Ogbeni, no one persecutes Christians in Nigeria. It is all in your head. Lies from your Pastors swallowed by the gullibles.

So the killings in Southern Kaduna and Benue are lies from Pastors. Continue lying and crying for your Palestinian brothers, it is well with them
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by GeneralDae: 11:35pm On May 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

The answer is simple. Without the Jews, there is no SALVATION in Christianity. The Jews killed Jesus in order for Christians to enjoy Salvation in Jesus father's Heaven.

So, they need to pay them back somehow. So, supporting them on anything and everything is a MUST.
Lol, so Christians are supporting the jews for killing Jesus to bring them salvation? grin
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:

Lol, so Christians are supporting the jews for killing Jesus to bring them salvation? grin

Can you give any other reason?
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2021
keppler:

So the killings in Southern Kaduna and Benue are lies from Pastors. Continue lying and crying for your Palestinian brothers, it is well with them

So Killing and burning of Muslims and Mosques in the East is what?
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by keppler: 5:00pm On May 17, 2021
Lukuluku69:

So Killing and burning of Muslims and Mosques in the East is what?

Like I said, I don't fall for logical fallacies. You have decided to suppress the truth of Christian persecution, you are now resorting to making use of red herring to distract from my argument. A variant of your Tu quoque fallacy won't help you
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by morinto: 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
keppler:

Like I said, I don't fall for logical fallacies. You have decided to suppress the truth of Christian persecution, you are now resorting to making use of red herring to distract from my argument. A variant of your Tu quoque fallacy won't help you
But Jesus said u would be persecuted if u follow him.
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by Lukuluku69(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2021
keppler:

It is not an easy task trying to reason with a thoroughly washed brain and a jaundiced mind as yours. I itemised stuff you couldn't refute only for you to start shouting Taqiyya.

When you repeat something repeatedly, it becomes your reality.

There are more Churches than Mosques in Nigeria.

You guys have taken over the Public places, Markets, Public buses, early morning disturbance in the neighbourhood. You share meaningless Tracts, Posters and Banners everywhere yet you are persecuted.

Your Sunday, the day you worship is work free yet they persecutes you.

You feel that because that's what you feed your brains and minds with daily.

Come to think of it, Jesus said you will face perscution, so why are you complaining then?
Re: Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict by keppler: 11:42am On May 18, 2021
morinto:

But Jesus said u would be persecuted if u follow him.
This is just another fallacy. Has he consent to the fact that Christians are being persecuted and he doesn't care, but care suddenly when few Christians are among the many Muslims that are dying?

If he will continue to make his red herring (and ad hominem as he has done), I won't waste my time on such talks. I really don't even have this type of discussion in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Is Full Of Fables And Not From G-D / Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies / Real Sounds From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.