Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) (23422 Views)

VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / No Region Has The Monopoly Of Grazing- Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
Aisha Yesufu been talking from both side of her mouth, though I like this one she said now but I want her to remain stanle and unbiased in her contributions. Not attacking Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo people thinking that will earn her respect.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by richestjozy(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2021
This woman makes me happy.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this woman getting a political appointment in the next administration. This I have seen.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Richthekid: 10:03pm On May 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by TWoods(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2021
Farid24224:

How does trespassing and illegal grazing relate with terrorism?

When it involves murder of the landowners?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by IAMPEDRO: 10:43pm On May 14, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

No sensible human will thrill over seeing cows or any livestock for that matter roaming the streets or grazing openly.

So you say, some people love to see cow every day of their life. These set of people will tell you are the the foolish one, because they see the cow as more superior than you are.
Sometimes, it bemuse me on who created the fellow.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Farid24224(m): 2:27am On May 15, 2021
TWoods:

When it involves murder of the landowners?

That's murder, it happens everywhere... I think you should go find out what "terrorism" is.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by TolaniLuv: 2:43am On May 15, 2021
I haven’t been using NairaLand for a while . I just felt people here are still backwardly thinker . Imagine some people still bashing her with what she said. This is 2021, in America each state is responsible for their own to govern . Northerners can , southerners can too. What’s wrong in that? Foolish people still full NairaLand ooo. I have been a member since 2008
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by TWoods(m): 4:05am On May 15, 2021
Farid24224:

That's murder, it happens everywhere... I think you should go find out what "terrorism" is.

It doesn't matter... I'm sure fulani cattle rearers can find more than enough land to graze their cattle in their own lands... this is 2021, not 1578.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:21am On May 15, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Aisha Yesufu been talking from both side of her mouth, though I like this one she said now but I want her to remain stanle and unbiased in her contributions. Not attacking Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo people thinking that will earn her respect.

I thought she may be bi-polar. Her mind and utterances going in all different directions.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2021
I so much love this woman.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Osmart1: 2:30pm On May 15, 2021
I like the Woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket / Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance / Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.