Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) (23371 Views)

VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / No Region Has The Monopoly Of Grazing- Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by dwisedgreat: 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
No Nigerian is more Nigeria than any Nigerian.....hmmm.. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
chidiebube107:
This woman

If I tear her slap
Tear her slap for speaking the truth? Last last na Israel sabi handle una. Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
Fulani are terrorist and buhari is their sponsor and grand patron/master.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Farid24224(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

Terrorists must be killed and the cows seized!!!

You can't just call herdsmen terrorists, the same way you can't refer Southern tribes to cultists... It must and has to be only a fraction of them committing atrocities...
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by realray(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2021
hmm this one enter well "No Nigerian is more Nigerian than any Nigerian"...but it is too late for that and don't come deceive us....All Southerners WE MOVE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by indodon(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2021
to fu*k this woman don dey hungry me tey tey

Chai!! Who stone me

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Gbagura: 3:57pm On May 14, 2021
These northern leaders are retrogressive in deeds and thoughts. They love the way Nigeria is. They dread change and innovation a lot. Their fear of Nigeria being divided is due to their extreme low numbers of human potentials over there hence the promotion of quota system. Those people are leeches reaping from where they never sow.

Free oil money is what they are interested in and nothing more. How can you force your backward mindsets on others? South love growth and dynamism which north can't match pace for pace. Whether they want or not, we are either going our seperate ways or forceful restructuring.

Enough is enough!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by sunnnnyuu(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Aisha yesufu has praised and threw her support for the decision taken by the southern governors concerning open grazing ban

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO2bM3FHQ7V/?igshid=g767jnau4qdx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLkNol21Nk
Shegiya ki tattara ki koma edon ku yar banza me yasa kika dawo kano, Allah ya tsine miki albarka
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this woman getting a political appointment in the next administration. This I have seen.
ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Oshilolo(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2021
The south eyes is opening small small

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2021
With this development coming out of the meetings of the Southern governors in Asaba, Delta state the north that are talking about Ruga settlement Scheme ( aka Cattle colony ) + Water Resources Bill

Will now have to bury their selfish bill which was to take over the resources of the middlebelt states and southern states.

Buhari better throw to the gabbage bin the Ruga papers that is still pending in your table.

I join well meaning Nigerians to commend the decision of the southern governors.

NORTHERN NIGERIA SHOULD NOW BE PREPARING TO ACCEPT RESTRUCTURING AND START EXPLOITING THE RESOURCES IN THEIR REGION.

I am of the opinion that states in the south will not be willing to grant their land even for the socalled ranching.

This means that the fulani should be thinking of setting up ranches in the core north.

Even in the core north they will still cause trouble even within their own kinsmen.

Fulani herdsmen are very troublesome kind of people.

NO REGION HAS MONOPOLY OF AUTHORITY AS THE NORTH OFTEN THINKS.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by mightyhaze: 4:01pm On May 14, 2021
Who she be?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by tjhinal: 4:05pm On May 14, 2021
Hypocrisy to the highest order, when ESN raped and killed some Fulani women and children, the useless woman can not see anything bad in it. Even some IBO's condemned the act of inhuman by their kinsmen but this idiot can not say anything or condemn the act but shamelessly is now talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Tupaq: 4:07pm On May 14, 2021
Everybody don dey get sense for this country. If only the southern governors can be so United, Nigeria would be a better country.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:10pm On May 14, 2021
Fulani herdsman terrorist on the road treating Biafrans like cows undecided

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by tjhinal: 4:10pm On May 14, 2021
You can as well invite Isreal for support to help you people activate your genocide plan against Muslim in the country. Hmmm bunch of idiots everywhere.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by zigzagluv: 4:10pm On May 14, 2021
the Dubai you all run too , did you see cow roaming the strt ,
Farid24224:
But what does she has to say about the killing of the herdsmen, so when was it added to the constitution that open grazing is liable to death.... Herdsmen that violate the law should be arrested and given a fair trail at a court instead of some rouge group taking the law at their hands by killing both the herders and their cows...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Toktee(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2021
athaboi:
This talkative
E pain you ahbi?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Alajiki(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2021
VicDz:
It is obvious Nigeria doesn't want to put an end to her problem. As if we are not tired of Bloodshed

Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only .

Pay On Delivery

Your phone number
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Toktee(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2021
tjhinal:
You can as well invite Isreal for support to help you people activate your genocide plan against Muslim in the country. Hmmm bunch of idiots everywhere.
You terrorists can be tamed just stay in your region and continue you terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2021
In Davido's voice

E choke them!

Check my sig
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Toktee(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2021
tjhinal:
Hypocrisy to the highest order, when ESN raped and killed some Fulani women and children, the useless woman can not see anything bad in it. Even some IBO's condemned the act of inhuman by their kinsmen but this idiot can not say anything or condemn the act but shamelessly is now talking rubbish.
Igbo people only showed you what you guys are doing to others in the mirror concerning that....

So is painful ahbi?

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Toktee(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2021
mightyhaze:
Who she be?
she's a pain in your ass.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by balingaonline(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2021
I don't believe and I will never rely on words coming out from any Northerners's mouth, especially the one that support south.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by tnerro1(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2021
I was shocked like Buhari when I saw cows in Abuja using pedestrian overhead bridge. Even human beings had to give way so cows can use the bridge. In Abuja that should be the beacon of beauty and order in this Nigeria . Chai.... these people are really backwards
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Passionate1(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
War against evil cows. . Hahahaha!
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Joromi1: 4:30pm On May 14, 2021
The only Muslim woman with a brain. Others have replaced theirs with bombs.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
zigzagluv:
the Dubai you all run too , did you see cow roaming the strt ,

So because you see cows on the street here does not mean you should be a barbarian...
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) by Chirowman(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
Okay oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election / Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing / Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.