Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom (52339 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Obituary: Iniubong Umoren To Be Buried On Friday 14th May, 2021 (Photo) / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Wegood: 4:31pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by AuroraBrls: 4:32pm On May 14, 2021
maureensylvia:
Rip
Quite painful cry cry cry

So they have money to bury this girl immediately but they couldn't support her business when she was alive.

That's Africa for you.

Someone once said family basically don't want you to be better than any one else, at the same time they don't want you really dead, especially if it will cost them burial fees or public embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by kenwilk: 4:32pm On May 14, 2021
Her country couldn't provide her a job after many years in the university and in a quest to get one fell unto the hands of evil men.
What a country.
Rest on girl.God shall avenge ur death.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by jamace(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
May God grant her eternal rest.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by BarrElChapo(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
Sad. Rest In Peace. Parents gone now her, may we not experience this kind of evil befell us again.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by The5DME(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2021
nawa for this life oh.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Ijaya123: 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
expliciit:
I don’t understand, what is akwa ibom state government doing about this case, I have not read any serious statement from the government to fish out the girl’s killer
Rest in peace young woman

Have you been living in a cave?

The killer has since been arrested, undergoing interrogation and will soon be charged to court.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
What about Nigerian system?
Vickyvice:
It shall never be well for her killers, their collaborators, those who are covering up the chains of actors behind not only her death, but the deaths of all those discovered killed in that uncompleted building

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by talk2maurice(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
Rest in peace ����
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by okeyngene1: 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
My her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Farid24224(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
May her sins be forgiven... This should also serve as a lesson to we youth looking for a job to extra careful where we ask for help, make sure you are 100% sure of who you are going to meet and do not go alone for the world we are at is no longer what it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by PAWG(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2021
Born2winnx:
Damn..

Fûck this country.

Why bury her when the case is still ongoing?
They should have chilled a little...

They just want to end the case like this.

You guys are something else, the other week the family were complaining that the police didn't want to release her body for them to bury, and were trying to plot a cover up, what's with us in this country?

Let the family members speak up whether her body parts are missing since the popular claim out there is that she was killed for organ smuggling and maybe rituals. I'm tired of all this assertions and unsubstantiated rumors.
Dumb journalists couldn't even coordinate themselves to ask the right questions when they interviewed him, so annoying.

R.I.P.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Oppy2k2: 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
It shall not be well with d killer and all collaborators including any police officers who want to cover up this dastardly act.

RIP brilliant lady

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Sirmuel1(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol, you scared?

No. I just feel its annoying
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On May 14, 2021
This is heart breaking
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Tekzyflex(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
Wicked government! Demonic politicians! You will all die painfully and gruesomely
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
expliciit:
I don’t understand, what is akwa ibom state government doing about this case, I have not read any serious statement from the government to fish out the girl’s killer

A suspect has been captured already.

Na wetin dem want do am (and his co) I'm interested in.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Mac2016(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
expliciit:
Even not a single word from our heartless leader as well. How would Nigerians become truly patriotic? And how do we have a great nation? Everything looks blurry in the future as a nation.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by ugofulfilled(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2021
maureensylvia:
Rip
Quite painful cry cry cry

So they have money to bury this girl immediately but they couldn't support her business when she was alive.

Human beings should not be irrational. You could do better

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by ugofulfilled(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nigerians celebrate the dead more than the living.

Someone(relative especially) who could have helped her with a decent job is among them wailing on her demise..

Crocodile tears..

RIP Umoren!!!

Some of you lots are pathetic. Spits. Knowing what to say and when to say it, is entirely a skill on its own. Learn it

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by gift2xl: 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Damn, from job search to the grave. May her soul rest in peace, all those behind her death must face the consequences for this grievous murder, I hope the Nigerian police will ensure justice is served in this case, this is terrible

Nigerian police?
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by segun18(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
O Lord. I am short of words o
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Smooyis(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
So so sad. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by bcomputer101: 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
seunsiju:
No be today person dey die, make we hear word a beg..she don die , she don die...

Woe unto you.
It shall not be well with you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by stalvin30: 5:03pm On May 14, 2021
Ritualist spotted
seunsiju:
No be today person dey die, make we hear word a beg..she don die , she don die...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by 4orreal: 5:03pm On May 14, 2021
May her rest in peace
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Pweetyccee(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
Rip Ini
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Donworo: 5:08pm On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
She is dead now.

This death could be avoided if the sisters were pro active when they got the information.

We should be celebrated when we are alive not dead

Wetin dis one dey talk self...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by sageb: 5:09pm On May 14, 2021
Gone too soon. R.I.P Ini Umoren
your alumni will always remember you
Goodbye to a brilliant Tuskite
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by LightUpWithKemi: 5:12pm On May 14, 2021
Horrific. Wickedness of the wicked must consume them. Rest in peace innocent soul.

Watch my channel on my signature.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Daybo: 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
I wonder what motivates people to exhibit this level of wickedness. Animals are better than some human beings .
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Mckore(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2021
Kai! Rest well Ini, what a pity. Rain showers prove you were a good soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! / Pls Who Knows About This Company / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.