Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom (52338 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Obituary: Iniubong Umoren To Be Buried On Friday 14th May, 2021 (Photo) / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Adetayo1978(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nigerians celebrate the dead more than the living.

Someone(relative especially) who could have helped her with a decent job is among them wailing on her demise.

I don't know how we got to the point whereby an uncle/aunty finds it difficult to help his/her nephew/niece, a cousin reaching out to a fellow cousin, let me not even talk about in-laws..

Crocodile tears..

RIP Umoren!!!
You're right, bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Adetayo1978(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Why do People open Coffins during burial? I think it's not even necessary
I think same too. It's quite unnecessary.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Adetayo1978(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
Tupaq:
Why burying her without an autopsy?
Autopsy for what, pls?
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by MartinsD12(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
fake news.
He's still alive
I saw that now, but he faked a suicide attempt.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by winner37(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2021
I hardly cry but this one has forced tears from my eyes.
..may she fine rest in the bosom of the Lord and may God almighty grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
Rest in peace dear.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Richthekid: 9:54pm On May 14, 2021
Wicked world
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by HeavenShield: 10:10pm On May 14, 2021
All those human beings that came for the burial..if that young Girl had approached them for little capital to start her business, they will say no money o.. Now what a colossal waste.

If all of them had task themselves maybe 1k each, she would have had enough to spare to a business start up.

Now, the money spent on burial, souvenirs, travels and even food is more than 500k..

It is high time we change our stupid culture and help people while they are alive..
We are just hypocrites, everyone in this country...

RIP child of God..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by sim37(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2021
maureensylvia
post=101689849:

Rip
Quite painful cry cry cry

So they have money to bury this girl immediately but they couldn't support her business when she was alive.

This is where family and friends can help in finance just to bury you , but while alive they can never put heads together to help you
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Sammyblaq(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2021
May she rest...

That Akpan of a guy should be pierced through the heart. #OldTestament
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by maureensylvia(f): 11:31pm On May 14, 2021
sim37:

This is where family and friends can help in finance just to bury you , but while alive they can never put heads together to help you

Ahhhh please change the pronouns abeg, ejoor, biko
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by favour32(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2021
Mac2016:

Even not a single word from our heartless leader as well. How would Nigerians become truly patriotic? And how do we have a great nation? Everything looks blurry in the future as a nation.
Nigeria political class wicked.
No word from any leader but dem dey internet 24hrs.
Make that idiot wey say Nigerian youths na children come talk again.
Idiotic idiot
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2021
God of Justice where are u?

Please do not keep silence on this

Prove that u are the respecter of no man

God arise and fight for the innocent �����������������
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by SHOCK7(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2021
seunsiju:
No be today person dey die, make we hear word a beg..she don die , she don die...
Very insensitive of u!
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by Graysons: 7:16pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=wiseone28 post=101690082][/quote]Is it not the truth?cow brain.
Re: Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 8:54pm On May 19, 2021
Graysons:
Is it not the truth?cow brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows About This Company / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.