Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (50879 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by MsAllison(f): 4:39pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
This is apartheid, this is what all Ipob Terrorists claimed to be fighting Against. Seizing one's ancestral land. This is what Ebonyi and Benue are killing themselves for yet they're not called Terrorist.

[/s]
God bless Isreal

death to terrorists

I can't remember last time Isreal bombarded Palestine first

na dem go find trouble
na dem go cry

6 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Krismas(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2021
stayclearofme:

Don't mind them, all in the name of Bible.
coolIt is stark illiteracy. Many of d people here asking Israel to kill Palestinians, want Biafra, yet they do not want free Palestine! They want Israel to defend themselves yet they support UGM and will shout genocide if Army enter Aba and level everywhere. Mumu people
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ModestGal(f): 4:40pm On May 14, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
trash
so in your logic
Israel should allow the terrorists to keep bombarding them right?

shatap in dark times like this we switch to mosaic law
Buhari go soon roast billions of you fighting for freedom like the Gaza people, don't worry. Shebi you went to for ESN terrorist group, killing military men, wait and see how you will waste like flies, Buhari still has 2more years to go. And no one will stand up for you, because you are pure EVIL and selfish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ThatFairGuy: 4:41pm On May 14, 2021
Ipob Terrorists inclusive, They're also Terrorist. This is why Nigeria army will continue to slaughter them in Mass cheesy
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
God bless Isreal

death to terrorists

na dem go find trouble
na dem go cry

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Trybes(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2021
Every country has the right to defend herself against external attacks that is not debatable

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ModestGal(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
God bless Isreal

death to terrorists

na dem go find trouble
na dem go cry
Abi, just like Biafrans have been finding trouble and crying fowls. Infact, you went all the way to form terrorist group called ESN, killing military men. Buhari has 2more years to go, see how billions of you will waste like flies, continue your useless agitations, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Christistruth00: 4:44pm On May 14, 2021
Exactly !!!

Just imagine Boko Haram with a Hamas type Missile system launching Rockets into Nigeria

Abuja , Kaduna, Jos,,Yola and Maiduguri all for don “ Pafuka”

God bless Isreal and Nigeria !!!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by chinavs9ja(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
ModestGal:

Shebi na just 3000 they killed among you in n 1967, keep on agitating for freedom like the Gaza, and you will count billions of lives. Keep supporting Evil, and see your people waste, and trust me,no one will stand for you

Did you even read what you type? You don't even read what I wrote completely. Are you for the terrorists or against them because I can't just decipher what you type. It doesn't match with my intentions.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bbbwings: 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Biden what are you doing about the gas shortages?
It has been resolved oga
The pipeline is online again.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EKA33Tfa8w

The Telegraph

and palestine got the right also to bomb those israeli's arse.....

The bloody usa are the one supporting that useless country call israel........always meddling in wetin no concern them.......the same usa planned the killing of ghadaffi......turning libya to a terrorist country......now the libyans are regretting now.........the same usa equipped the rebels in agfanistan..just to send russia packing.....which dey did sucessfully......they are one who trained osama bin laden........

Anyways, Usa will pay for their sins.......make dem continue.......

Lebanon, palestine, agfanistan, syria, yemen, iran, iraq should join force and bomb israel........those bloody israelis are taking lands that those not belong to them.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bbbwings: 4:47pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
Sleekfingers:

The bloody usa are the one supporting that useless country call israel........always meddling in wetin no concern them.......the same usa planned the killing of ghadaffi......turning libya to a terrorist country......now the libyans are regretting now.........the same usa equipped the rebels in agfanistan..just to send russia packing.....which dey did sucessfully......they are one who trained osama bin laden........

Lebanon, palestine, agfanistan, syria, yemen, iran, iraq should join force and bomb israel........those bloody israelis are taking lands that those not belong to them.....
[/s]
You can book a flight to palestine to fight.

Im sure if US give you visa today,tomorrow you don pack load. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by tnerro1(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Isreal don’t even believe in Jesus Christ they crucified him, till today they never accepted Christ as True God, very minor Christians exist there, but down here u see foolish religious Africans supporting Isreal, even as they are committing crimes against humanity in Gaza killing children. Chai Africans are too dumb to be humans I swear, that’s why we are really black monkeys, no common sense at all

Have you not heard the saying “ The enemy of my enemy is my friend “

4 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by MsAllison(f): 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
ModestGal:

Buhari go soon roast billions of you fighting for freedom like the Gaza people, don't worry. Shebi you went to for ESN terrorist group, killing military men, wait and see how you will waste like flies, Buhari still has 2more years to go. And no one will stand up for you, because you are pure EVIL and selfish people
[/s]
I love your tears

9 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by merieam16(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Really...na ur papa land abi dey steal ur land undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Tecno66: 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Northern Nigeria needs to.lunch Israel as well,,so that Israel can give them their size too grin grin
Hehehe. Abeg, no let laugh ki me.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ModestGal(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Did you even read what you type? You don't even read what I wrote completely. Are you for the terrorists or against them because I can't just decipher what you type. It doesn't match with my intentions.
Well, ipob are known has terrorists in Nigeria just like the Hamas. And ESN has been killing innocent Military men just like they said Gaza was sending rocket bombs, since you supported the killing of innocent civilians in Gaza, so shall it be for the Biafrans, because they're agitating for the same thing, infact,Gaza has more right than the Biafrans because they were Palestine before Isreal
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Shimran(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2021
Bastardallah:
Kill every body wey dey knack head for ground in the name of prayer. They are all terrorist.

Just common head knacking by someone else is paining you? This is good

To say they (Anti Islam) has the chance, Islam would have been into extinct.
Forever would this chance not be found.
Alhamdulillah (Praise be to our lord and not our disunited Muslim world)

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On May 14, 2021
rottennaija:
That was how they turned a blind eye to the genocide in Rwanda.

especially france and belgium.......Usa will pay for their sins.....thats why i dont have any sympathy for the usa, when those terrorists start bombing their country......they are to blame for crisis in agfanistan, yemen, syria, palestine......

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bbbwings: 4:50pm On May 14, 2021
ModestGal:

Abi, just like Biafrans have been finding trouble and crying fowls. Infact, you went all the way to form terrorist group called ESN, killing military men. Buhari has 2more years to go, see how billions of you will waste like flies, continue your useless agitations, hypocrites
Try and travel through abuja kaduna road na

6 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by TheGift: 4:51pm On May 14, 2021
You have been brainwashed by Israeli propaganda.

Isaac & Ishmael were both Sons of Abraham.

In Christ there is no Jew or Gentile.

Not all Israelites practice Judaism.

Judaists don't believe in your Jesus.
Righteousness2:
Only one without u crynderstanding will say Israel should not defend itself and its People.

1 Rocket in a Country will crumble and destroy the Nation ! Talkless of over 2000 Rockets Fired into a small Nation in the midst of Enemies .
If not the Strong Covenant GOD Almighty has with them , their Enemies should have Crippled and wiped them off.

Lamentation upon Lamentation ,
Lies upon Lies cannot Change What is written!

Israel is a Nation of Peace!
Israel Accomodates all irrespective of Belief or religion..
Even the Muslims and Christians in Palestine are more comfortable living in Israel than in their own country. That alone should give u Understanding..

There is No Gang up, Lies, False hood or Misinformation that can change what is written.

I am not one who goes with Lies, rhetorics and Falsehood!

Listen!
Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD!
You Bless them, you be Blessed!
You Curse them , you are Cursed!
There is Nothing you , me, Media or any Nation can do about it!

I Don't care whether you say they hate me or not!
I Stand Proudly and Unapologetically with the Nation of Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ModestGal(f): 4:51pm On May 14, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
I love your tears
Lol, just like they have been roasting you forefathers since 1967 and you have been crying fowls.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sleekfingers: 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
merieam16:
Really...na ur papa land abi dey steal ur land undecided

you should ask your father that question.......keep supporting the usa and Israel.....most of you dont know nothing......na to just dey carry internet enable phone up and down , and be typing thrash.......

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bbbwings: 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
Samysearch:

Ignorance and hatred is worst than a plague.
Are u equally calling your "lord & saviour" a terrorist?. Truly, a huge chunk of Christendom are ignorant.
Their religion is the same as yours
An eye for an eye.
You cant be boko haram and they will treat you with kidgloves.
Bandits bokoharam and fulani herdsmen need to be wiped out from the face of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by MsAllison(f): 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
ModestGal:

Lol, just like they have been roasting you forefathers since 1967 and you have been crying fowls.
[/s]
more tears please cheesy

God bless Israel in Jesus name Amen

7 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by InvertedHammer: 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
/
Let's hear from the Nigerian hypocrites.

Israel has the right to defend themselves:
Reaction: Yaaay!!!

ESN has the right to defend themselves.
Reaction: No! Kill them all.

Nigerians deserve Buhari. Nigerians love to learn the hard way and for that I pray for long life and good health to Buhari. We need more leaders like him till Nigerians start thinking with their brains.

/

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
ACCORDING TO TODAY'S ISRAELI JPOST REPORT, 160 ISRAELI WAR PLANES ATTACKED GAZA OVER NIGHT AND KILLED SO MANY HAMAS SOLDIERS WHO MOVED INTO THE MANY TUNNELS BENEATH THE CITY, HOPING TO EMERGE FROM THEM TO ATTACK ISRAELI SOLDIERS, WHO WERE ANNOUNCED TO HAVE MOVED INTO GAZA WITH THEIR TANKS, WTHOUT THEIR KNOWING THAT IT WAS MERE ISRAEL DECEPTION TO LURE THEM INTO THE TUNNELS IN ORDER TO BOMB THEM. HAMAS HAS CALLED ON RUSSIA TO NEGOTIATE A CEASE FIRE BUT NETANYAHU IS IN NO MODE FOR CEASE FIRE NOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Greyworld: 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

It seems you are tired of seeing your Arab friends around....

4 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Thoseeny(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
Me too. quote author=Righteousness2 post=101685550]Only one without understanding will say Israel should not defend itself and its People.

1 Rocket in a Country will crumble and destroy the Nation ! Talkless of over 2000 Rockets Fired into a small Nation in the midst of Enemies .
If not the Strong Covenant GOD Almighty has with them , their Enemies should have Crippled and wiped them off.

Lamentation upon Lamentation ,
Lies upon Lies cannot Change What is written!

Israel is a Nation of Peace!
Israel Accomodates all irrespective of Belief or religion..
Even the Muslims and Christians in Palestine are more comfortable living in Israel than in their own country. That alone should give u Understanding..

There is No Gang up, Lies, False hood or Misinformation that can change what is written.

I am not one who goes with Lies, rhetorics and Falsehood!

Listen!
Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD!
You Bless them, you be Blessed!
You Curse them , you are Cursed!
There is Nothing you , me, Media or any Nation can do about it!

I Don't care whether you say they hate me or not!
I Stand Proudly and Unapologetically with the Nation of Israel
[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ronaldbecky(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
Kandeed:
Imagine you're leading a troop on an offensive attack against Boko Haram and as you're about to attack them, they run into the populace esp where kids are to take cover and they keep shooting at you, you retreated cause you pitied those populace then the next offensive attack Boko Haram use this populace as shield cause they know you'll retreat and they just keep repeating such act when you wan to attackthem. what would you do as a Commanding officer?? I'm just here to learn tho
as a commanding officer,i give the order to wipe them all and for ones

4 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I stand with Israel, I see Israel winning this war, I see the United States secretly supporting Israel with weapons and intelligence, I see a massive barrage of nuclear missiles by the US on Iran, I see the Arabs surrendering. This I have seen.

cheesy well done sir

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by rottennaija(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

especially france and belgium.......Usa will pay for their sins.....thats why i dont have any sympathy for the usa, when those terrorists start bombing their country......they are to blame for crisis in agfanistan, yemen, syria, palestine......

I don't know about any payments of any sort because most of those who carry on thus surt of subjugation and vices don't stay long enough to ripe the reward of their actions. What I know is that nothing last forever. Throughout history, there has been super power that has carried on like the present super power and eventually, their time comes to an end. US, France, Britain, Germany will eventually give way at some point. It may not take up to 50 years.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Biglittlelois(f): 5:02pm On May 14, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
ACCORDING TO TODAY'S ISRAELI JPOST REPORT, 160 ISRAELI WAR PLANES ATTACKED GAZA OVER NIGHT AND KILLED SO MANY HAMAS SOLDIERS WHO MOVED INTO THE MANY TUNNELS BENEATH THE CITY, HOPING TO EMERGE FROM THEM TO ATTACK ISRAELI SOLDIERS, WHO WERE ANNOUNCED TO HAVE MOVED INTO GAZA WITH THEIR TANKS, WTHOUT THEIR KNOWING THAT IT WAS MERE ISRAEL DECEPTION TO LURE THEM INTO THE TUNNELS IN ORDER TO BOMB THEM. HAMAS HAS CALLED ON RUSSIA TO NEGOTIATE A CEASE FIRE BUT NETANYAHU IS IN NO MODE FOR CEASE FIRE NOW.

Hehehehe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.