Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (50876 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Sterope(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
Yes Hamas did wrong by attacking civiliansand it is interesting how no one has said anything on how Israel keeps grabbing Palestinian lands.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by chiboycue: 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EKA33Tfa8w

The Telegraph

Israel embarked on Operation Entebbe and successfully rescued 102 out of 106 citizens that were captured as hostages and taken to Uganda. Israeli Soldiers had to fly from Israel to Uganda inorder to rescue their citizens from perceived terrorists. Fear Israel oh ! They would go to any length to protect and defend their citizens from perceived terrorists. Fire a rocket into their Territory and incur their wrath

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Olavic7(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I stand with Israel, I see Israel winning this war, I see the United States secretly supporting Israel with weapons and intelligence, I see a massive barrage of nuclear missiles by the US on Iran, I see the Arabs surrendering. This I have seen.
They don't need any weaponery support from US. Infact US purchase weapon from them (google search their millitary capability), they have enough sophisticated weapon to destroy Hamas

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Bukden16(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2021
rottennaija:
That was how they turned a blind eye to the genocide in Rwanda.

Back in the days, they're used to the saying " Read, research and compare the dots before saying all sort of nonsense" but you know what..? You're the real nonsense.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by chinavs9ja(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2021
ModestGal:

Well, ipob are known has terrorists in Nigeria just like the Hamas. And ESN has been killing innocent Military men just like they said Gaza was sending rocket bombs, since you supported the killing of innocent civilians in Gaza, so shall it be for the Biafrans, because they're agitating for the same thing, infact,Gaza has more right than the Biafrans because they were Palestine before Isreal

Can you hear yourself? You stated it clearly that Hamas in Gaza are terrorists why are you sympathizing with them? And you are against IPOB by labelling them as terrorists whereas you thesame person sympathizing with Gaza just because they practice thesame religion with you. Israelis have passed warning to civilians in Gaza to vacate because they are only targeting Terrorists(Hamas) in Gaza. I don't think you even have a clue on what is happening between the duo!

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by dederocs(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2021
I can never support blind terrorists, I only support progressives. God Victory to the Zion state.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by stayclearofme: 7:04pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
coolIt is stark illiteracy. Many of d people here asking Israel to kill Palestinians, want Biafra, yet they do not want free Palestine! They want Israel to defend themselves yet they support UGM and will shout genocide if Army enter Aba and level everywhere. Mumu people
You are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 14, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Northern Nigeria needs to.lunch Israel as well,,so that Israel can give them their size too grin grin

May Buhari locate your family. You think say Christian no dey north ba?
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by FanOfMyself: 7:11pm On May 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Imagine your Monika, can you say bastardGod? Because that's what you said in Arabic transliteration.
God is so merciful sha
Allah is not God... he's a demon
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ComrdDRS1: 7:13pm On May 14, 2021
omonnakoda:
As a black man in Nigeria my duty is to equip myself fully with the facts.
I can take positions based on MY OWN interests.
So I need to be clear what those are
Neither the Palestinians nor the Israelis are my friends ,brothers or allies .
I know for a fact that Jews resident in Europe were Major financiers , facilitators of the Trans Atlantic Slave trade and
Arabs were in the same position with regard to the Trans_Saharan slave trade BOTH based on a position that black people were not much better than animals a view they still hold to this day

Since I am neither Jew , Muslim nor Christian I am free from sentimental entanglements .

Israel from 1948 was created by acts of terrorism . It is no different from Creating a Fulani nation in the Benue Valley.

Palestinians occupied the whole of Palestine and were pushed out BY FORCE .

So From my reckoning Israel does not have moral justification to call anyone terrorists.
This is an issue of survival of the fittest. Strong nations do what they like because they have the means not because they are chosen by God

If we want to side with Israel or Palestine Fine . Let us do so for strategic reasons not sentimental ones.
From my perspective who them two epp?
Still let us be informed . Let us be educated .
History has a way of repeating itself
We could see white people do the same thing in South Africa or indeed other parts of Africa one day under the guise of global warming or whatever
Slammer stop hiding your identity..... what is that black spot on your forehead? Slammer

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by brightalo1010: 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
Masterkernel1:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Israel will so deal with those terrorists.

So Joe Biden the antichrist is now an enemy to terrorists abi? I thought him Joe Biden came to destroy earth according to you lazy Christians so him Joe Biden the antichrist is now enemy to terrorists what then is difference between antichrist and terrorists?
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by eyinjuege: 7:20pm On May 14, 2021
I'm not sure why this conflict is funny to some people here. Civilians and children have lost their lives in a matter that they have no control over.
We have our own problem for body in Nigeria, and our youths are being exterminated like vermin and some people dey open mouth dey laugh at Palestine.
Issok

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Jakemedg(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2021
Edusouls:
Illiterates everywhere especially in this Africa do Isreal believe in God? How many Christians are there in Isreal? Who crucified Jesus Christ? Even though they are killing children God bless Isreal, chai Africans are better human monkeys I swear
Hypocrite but you support Palestine and Hamas right?
You are dumb to think Christians solidarity with Israel has to do with believe in God or religion. For your information there are more Christians of Arab origin than Jewish Christians.
Christians are less than Muslims or Jews yes it's a fact. Christians worldwide stand with Israel and it will be good of you to stop stereotyping Africans

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by omonnakoda: 7:30pm On May 14, 2021
I normally do not do this because I do not have confidence in their neutrality
Let me try this time Mynd44 , Lalasticlala can you please sort this out
I do not come here for gratuitous insults

ComrdDRS1:

Slammer stop hiding your identity..... what is that black spot on your forehead? Slammer
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by neyohh: 7:36pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Kubernetes: 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Only one without understanding will say Israel should not defend itself and its People.

1 Rocket in a Country will crumble and destroy the Nation ! Talkless of over 2000 Rockets Fired into a small Nation in the midst of Enemies .
If not the Strong Covenant GOD Almighty has with them , their Enemies should have Crippled and wiped them off.

Lamentation upon Lamentation ,
Lies upon Lies cannot Change What is written!

Israel is a Nation of Peace!
Israel Accomodates all irrespective of Belief or religion..
Even the Muslims and Christians in Palestine are more comfortable living in Israel than in their own country. That alone should give u Understanding..

There is No Gang up, Lies, False hood or Misinformation that can change what is written.

I am not one who goes with Lies, rhetorics and Falsehood!

Listen!
Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD!
You Bless them, you be Blessed!
You Curse them , you are Cursed!
There is Nothing you , me, Media or any Nation can do about it!

I Don't care whether you say they hate me or not!
I Stand Proudly and Unapologetically with the Nation of Israel

I am confused.
If u say Israel is blessed by most high, then are you saying practising Judaism will take you to Heaven?..... If your answer is yes, it means Christianity will lead u to an alley. I used Christianity because I guess u are one. Right?
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by LordOfTheGame: 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
Israel fire on, we're supporting you. Kill all Muslim terrorists organisations including these fulani terrorists in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by EyezofGod120: 7:41pm On May 14, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

May Buhari locate your family. You think say Christian no dey north ba?
,,may pantami locate your family,,

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by ajl: 7:45pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Only one without understanding will say Israel should not defend itself and its People.

1 Rocket in a Country will crumble and destroy the Nation ! Talkless of over 2000 Rockets Fired into a small Nation in the midst of Enemies .
If not the Strong Covenant GOD Almighty has with them , their Enemies should have Crippled and wiped them off.

Lamentation upon Lamentation ,
Lies upon Lies cannot Change What is written!

Israel is a Nation of Peace!
Israel Accomodates all irrespective of Belief or religion..
Even the Muslims and Christians in Palestine are more comfortable living in Israel than in their own country. That alone should give u Understanding..

There is No Gang up, Lies, False hood or Misinformation that can change what is written.

I am not one who goes with Lies, rhetorics and Falsehood!

Listen!
Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD!
You Bless them, you be Blessed!
You Curse them , you are Cursed!
There is Nothing you , me, Media or any Nation can do about it!

I Don't care whether you say they hate me or not!
I Stand Proudly and Unapologetically with the Nation of Israel

Which God covenant are you talking about? With who? Don't you know those that occupy present day Israel are simply impersonating the descendants of the real Jews who are currently scattered across different parts of Africa. Pick up a Bible and check what was foretold in Revelation 2:9:

"I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Read that verse, who are those in tribulation and in poverty but are actually "rich" (in natural resources and all)? And who are those claiming to be Jewish? Open your eyes and mind.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2021
Yes oo even Nigeria, but I don't understand what Buhari is doing
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by merieam16(f): 7:58pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

you should ask your father that question.......keep supporting the usa and Israel.....most of you dont know nothing......na to just dey carry internet enable phone up and down , and be typing thrash.......
guy be calming down, why ur blood dey hot ehya dey don bomb ur people finish grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2021
Dalil8:
God Bless Israel.

Over 2070 rockets fired into Israel by Hamas since on Sunday, thank God for their Iron Dome missile defense system.

Death to Hamas, Islamic Jihad and all terrorist sympathizers worldwide.

#Israelunderattack

#PrayforIsrael

Amen
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

lalala... don't mind him I never did insult anyone check the said comment.
Is slammer and black spot an insult in whatever you want to believe..... children plenty here Sha... yen yen yen... everywhere... please I m not Israel okay. Don't vent your anger on me.
FYI

I am not a Muslim and I have respect for them anyway. If you must know I worship Ogun and my ancestors
You need to educate yourself.

Head slamming as you call it is a practice that Muslims copied from Jews and early Christians

If Indeed Jesus lived 2000 years ago then you can be sure he practised it.

It is cheap and low for you to insult people's religious beliefs

What anger did I address my comment to you. You quoted me calling me names out of nowhere revealing the kind of person you really are.
Whatever it is that you worship you are not a good ambassador for

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Krismas(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
Mediation efforts are on going as American envoy will be in Israel this weekend, lets hope they come out with something tangible that wil lead to ceasefire.
cool Palestinians will be VERY VERY FOOLISH to allow the US mediate in any further standoff between them and Israel. The US is very biased and are at the root of the problems. Its time Russia step in or even the EU. US is not fit
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Masterkernel1: 8:14pm On May 14, 2021
brightalo1010:

So Joe Biden the antichrist is now an enemy to terrorists abi? I thought him Joe Biden came to destroy earth according to you lazy Christians so him Joe Biden the antichrist is now enemy to terrorists what then is difference between antichrist and terrorists?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, kindly show prove of such statement.

Despite that I prefer Trump to him, but dealing with terrorists gives me joy.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

whatever......for your information, Israel the one looking for trouble.......forcefully taking their lands........instead of the useless Usa to do the necessary. By advocating for peace....they are taking side......

Oga buy one way ticket go join Hamas make Israeli rocket fall for your head. Una think say Israel na IPOB and vulnerable Christians in Nigeria that you Muslims have been harassing and killing without anyone challenging you guys.

If you are certain that you are serving the true God buy ticket go there ooh and stop ranting on NL grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.