Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia (49292 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Holiness2100: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik7PpHe2f-k?si=p8Q_pXNMljVdhbkg
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF:
Russia's representative to the UN says  “Israel is an occupying state and HAS NO RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF.”

Israel has no right to defend itself as it is an occupying power, Russia’s representative to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzya, said yesterday.

Nebenzya pointed out, during his speech before the emergency special session of the UN General Assembly, that the United Nations does not have the right to give Israel an absolute mandate to carry out a ground operation in Gaza.

The only thing they can muster is continued pronouncements about Israel’s supposed right to self defence, although as an occupying power, it does not have that power as confirmed by the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice handed down in 2004,” he explained.

He stressed his country’s call to stop the bloodshed in the Middle East, to avoid expanding the scope of the crisis to the entire region, and to work on a diplomatic solution to it.

“As for Israel’s security – and we recognise its rights to ensure its security – this security can only be fully guaranteed if we resolve the Palestinian issue on the basis of relevant UN Security Council resolutions.”

He added that sooner or later, a diplomatic solution will have to be taken, but the question is how many innocent people will die during this time.

Nebenzya noted that Russia cannot turn a blind eye to the flagrant violations of international humanitarian law committed by Israel in the Gaza Strip, pointing out that entire neighbourhoods have been flattened.

He also accused the US and its allies of “hypocrisy,” saying that “in other completely different situations are issuing appeals for the respect of humanitarian law, establishing investigation committees, imposing sanctions on those who are actually genuinely only resorting to force as a last resort to put an end to years of violence,” in an apparent reference to Russia’s war on Ukraine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231102-russia-israel-is-an-occupying-power-and-has-no-right-to-defend-itself/amp/

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Righteousness2(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Zechariah 12: 1-3
The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

ISRAEL will not be the one to fight the collation as they will be overwhelmed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will cripple and destroy putin and all his gang. Read your bible. It is there.

Ezekiel 38: 2-4
Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

Events Happening live before us shows that
The Bible is the Word of GOD.
The Bible is true. The Bible is Real.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.

250 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by kestolove95(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Well said

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Thundafireseun: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Bestbrain123(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
So you seat in your comfort office and wrote this shit! Why not go and stop them

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by EyeCumInPiss: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
That na balablu bulaba talk.
Neutralisation of all Hamas Terrorists remains sacrosanct.

189 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by misreal(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lol..abeg make I rest with ear stories

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Kayberg: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
But Russia has the right to invade Ukraine?

281 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Kavaista: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Patton was right.....The US shouldn't had stop at Germany during WWII it should have kept on marching to Moscow.

I see that Wagner group (Indirectly u Russia) is trying to arm Hezbollah with some air defence systems.

Keep it coming as Gaza will be child's play as to what southern Lebanon will become in the coming days.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by ken6488(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kavaista:
Patton was right.....The US shouldn't had stop at Germany during WWII it should have kept on marching to Moscow.

I see that Wagner group (Indirectly u Russia) is trying to arm Hezbollah with some air defence systems.

Keep it coming as Gaza will be child's play as to what southern Lebanon will become in the coming days.

well I no longer support any country war war but you are wrong here wonder why? Russia and USA both have what it takes to wipe each others out don’t be fooled

1. you are a nazi supporter ( current term NATO should have been disbanded and USA and UK keep of middle east

2. This is not the 1960 isreal will be stress out from multiple points

USA will be fully occupied in other locations

All I see is China and Russia plan to distroy USA

Fun fact Russia and USA share a common border but have never been in a direct war

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
I wonder why those who allow attacks on the Holy Quoran under the guise of 'Freedom of Expression' prevent those who want to protest against the massacre of civilians in Palestinian...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Nazgul: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Let's assume that Israel is an occupying state, does that give Hamas the right to invade and kill them.

If you visit someone, and he attacks you in his house with a knife for no reason, won't you defend yourself? Would you allow him kill you simply because you're in his house?

Russia are beginning to sound like Tinubu's supporters.

190 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by socialmediaman: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Israel sold defense military equipment to Ukraine against Putin's warning so this was expected

Ironically, Russia occupies parts of Ukraine grin

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Offpoint1: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by callmevirus(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
I think Russia is just saying this to show it neural view
Don't get it twisted putin called Israel the holy land... And Russia still loves God's grace on them.

What Israel is doing in Gaza is sad

But for those who hate Israel to say they are not God's people it wrong to say that

First it is a hot topic and delicate one

Question... Who are the children of God

..... You are free to define yours...

From the Bible the children of God in the old Testament were Israel

In the new Testament Bible it those who believe in Jesus.... Those who who believe in Jesus are his children. (also known as spiritual children)

God promised to make Israel his earthly village
In order words Jesus is going to come from Israel..
That why Satan hates them up till now so if you hate Israel now you can see why you hate them...

Israel already failed to remove Palestinians completely when God asked them to do it for now it too late

Because Jesus made a statement let good people and bad people live side by side... Because God now has his spiritual children in both Israel and Palestinians) and all over the world.

So in order words Israel and Palestinians must live side by side there is no longer favorite in this present day dispensation.

Now the Arab world are many and are majorly Muslims and can hurt Israel that why you see USA and UK behind Israel which balances the power and makes Arab nations tremble

This balance of power is what I advocate for to bring stability in the minds of both the Arab and the USA sides that wants to rule the world at all cost.... To be continued..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by nibacked(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmm putin
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by happney65: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ukraine, A former member of the Old Soviet union has been in an almost two years war with Russia all because Putin believes he needs to get all former Soviet union countries back to mother Russia.

Since the fall of the Soviet union in 1991,and Putin ascending power. His main goal and objective is to bring all former members of the Soviet union back under Russia.

If he succeds,He will move to Lithuania,Estonia and others. He already grabbed Georgia,Ukraine is the biggest threat. When he's done with Ukraine others are smaller and he will grab them ASAP that is why the West is supporting Ukraine because he might decide to move further again and be another Adolf Hilter

Tell me,what is different in what Hamas did and what Putin is doing to Ukraine? Person dey on his own jeje,you go attack am. He sef attack you back,you come dey vex

Tell me

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by HitlerWasRight: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) [/b]and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

[b]

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real

There is no more time..

You will not make heaven.

Shey you know ?

Fake pastor

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Starboytwo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Let both parties kill theirselves more...

They provide premium entertainment.

We keep watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by smokinloud(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Now we know Russia's stance!.

Modified: I didn't watch the video before. Yes, he's saying the truth but Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 and since had less interest in monitoring their terrorist activities until they carried out their terrorism against Israel on October 7.
The best form of defence is attack so therefore Israel has the full right to attack HAMAS since they asked every innocent civilian to vacate the North!.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Ayoola171(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by FIVERRMAGIC: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by PROPHETmichael: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
E be like say Russia wan collect

6 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Absolutely.
I just hate those Zionìst bastarɗs

They are just too full of themselves, always thinking they're better than others. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON THEIR CHRISTIAN BROTHER ADOLF HITLER NEARLY WIPED ALL OF THEM OUT.

There's no WORST racists than those Savage evil pigs.

What's most annoying is the way senseless ignorant black Christians are supporting.
Interestingly, THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN THAT SMALL HAMAS THAN IN THE ENTIRE ISRAEL, BUT THE NATURAL HATRED THESE FOOLS HAVE FOR ISLAM WON'T MAKE THEM SUPPORT THEIR FELLOW CHRISTIANS IN HAMAS AND PALESTINE.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nothing last forever. SOONER OR LATER, THE TERRORISTS ÌSRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Available9: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Talk is cheap...what's stopping Russia from joining Hamas to fight Israel ?

Small yatch dey shake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Lovemeharder(f): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
shocked
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by DaTruths: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Righteousness2:
[i]The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful
[/]

[b]Zechariah 12: 1-3
/b]

[i]Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS [b]Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) [/b]and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.[/]
[b][/]

[i]It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

[]The Bible is the Word of GOD.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.[/b

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.[]

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by InvertedHammer: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) [/b]and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

[b]

JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real

There is no more time..

/

So you are using a book written by the Jews for the Jews to defend the Jews. grin grin grin

Who go talk say im mama soup no delicious?

/

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.