Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? (1888 Views)

How To Use The Kuda Bank USSD Code To Check Balance And Other Transactions / Twitter Hails Restoration Of Service In Nigeria / Kuda Experts Please??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by lastchild: 3:56pm On May 14, 2021
plz I need a user to clarify my, a friend is using it and he claims he has no business with bank again, that he now receives payment direct from people to his kuda account

plz enlighten me, or is their anyone better than kuda, I'm using palm pay, it's awesome but can't replace bank because there features it doesn't have that bank has

thanks
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by Lawrencestix(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2021
Kuda has bank services

2 Likes

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by juniorstar(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2021
lastchild:
plz I need a user to clarify my, a friend is using it and he claims he has no business with bank again, that he now receives payment direct from people to his kuda account

plz enlighten me, or is their anyone better than kuda, I'm using palm pay, it's awesome but can't replace bank because there features it doesn't have that bank has

thanks
With a T3 verification you are unstoppable. But cant really verify their security. But they say they have bank level security. You can order for a debit card, it would be be sent to your address.

1 Like

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by lastchild: 5:09pm On May 14, 2021
juniorstar:

With a T3 verification you are unstoppable. But cant really verify their security. But they say they have bank level security. You can order for a debit card, it would be be sent to your address.
wow

plz what is T3 verification?
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by lastchild: 5:15pm On May 14, 2021
juniorstar:

another thing I want to ask is, does it have an amount it can't carry, and the one I downloaded is written kuda.. beta, is it the same?
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
juniorstar:

I already have t3 verification and my balance and transaction limits are removed
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by Asianjollof007: 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
You can rely on them. Been using kuda since last year, no unnecessary charges. I receive and send money with ease, i pay bills with ease. I have a debit card but not really functional for now, seems they are working on it at the moment. In a nutshell, kuda is okay and i enjoy the conviniency of banking without stress!

2 Likes

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by lastchild: 11:22pm On May 14, 2021
Asianjollof007:
You can rely on them. Been using kuda since last year, no unnecessary charges. I receive and send money with ease, i pay bills with ease. I have a debit card but not really functional for now, seems they are working on it at the moment. In a nutshell, kuda is okay and i enjoy the conviniency of banking without stress!
but when you wants to do some things online(like funding bet9ja) and they show bank options, you won't see kuda
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by efjaydee(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2021
They charge you if you want to add money to your wallet

1 Like

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by TDonald: 12:25am On May 15, 2021
lastchild:
but when you wants to do some things online(like funding bet9ja) and they show bank options, you won't see kuda

You can pay betting bills easily via the kuda app itself.

1 Like

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by Asianjollof007: 5:09am On May 15, 2021
lastchild:

You can actually fund your bet9ja account and other betting site from your kuda bank app.

3 Likes

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by mboii(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2021
Between Kuda and Opay
Which is better undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by Bflexing(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2021
Kuda is good, they offer almost the same service as a bank. You can account for your money to the last kobo with them as they do NOT charge you for banking with them(acc maintenance,sms fee, etc), not even the transfer charges.
However, pray that you don't have issues with them, that's the only negative I have about them. Their customer service is shitty! When you call their line, either they don't pick or it won't go through at all. Their instant chat is not instant at all, even when you send email, it takes a long time to get a meaningful response.

1 Like

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by vivalavida(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Explain what you mean by banking without stress

Because you can actually bank with normal banks too without stress. You have bank apps and USSD codes for transfer. You also have your debit cards. So what does kuda do differently that the ordinary bank does not do?
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by vivalavida(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by juniorstar(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2021
lastchild:
another thing I want to ask is, does it have an amount it can't carry, and the one I downloaded is written kuda.. beta, is it the same?
Unlimited bal
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by juniorstar(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2021
lastchild:
wow

plz what is T3 verification?
Maximum freedom

Kuda to other banks
Sending per transaction :1000000naira
Receiving per transaction : unlimited
Daily transfer limit: none

Kuda to kuda
Sending per transaction: unlimited
Receiving per transaction :unlimited

Acct bal:
Maximum balance: unlimited

Atm withdrawal
Single withdrawal 30000naira
Withdrawal per day 5

Pos payment:
Single payment 500000naira
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by lastchild: 10:03am On May 16, 2021
juniorstar:

Maximum freedom

Kuda to other banks
Sending per transaction :1000000naira
Receiving per transaction : unlimited

Kuda to kuda
Sending per transaction: unlimited
Receiving per transaction :unlimited

Acct bal:
Maximum balance: unlimited

Atm withdrawal
Single withdrawal 30000naira
Withdrawal per day 5

Pos payment:
Single payment 500000naira

thanks

one more thing, if someone wants to send me money and I gave them my kuda account number, during transfer there's options of banks, does kuda show up there?
Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by Mohbola(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2021
lastchild:
thanks

one more thing, if someone wants to send me money and I gave them my kuda account number, during transfer there's options of banks, does kuda show up there?

yes it shows. It is listed among the banks

1 Like

Re: Can Kuda App Give Banking Service In Totality? by juniorstar(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2021
lastchild:
thanks

There are some codes ppl use
Like for gtb to kuda
*737*50*amount*416# it then takes the
sender to where they input your account
number and their pin. Then the enter button
You can browse the codes from the internet or better still follow kuda on Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Samsung Galaxy S10+ For Sale / How I Successful Linked My NIN To My Airtel Line / A Little Research 4rm Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.