Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Kuda Experts Please??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kuda Experts Please??? (2368 Views)

How To Use The Kuda Bank USSD Code To Check Balance And Other Transactions / Ads Experts Please How Can I Get Rid Of This / Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Experts Please??? by Humar1000: 3:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Good morning guys, please i have a question i collected an overdraft (loan) from kuda.....i want to repay now, but i only have that exact amount... Is it possible to repay all and still immediately apply for a little overdraft (loan) to at least take me till end of the month before repaying everything or i should just pay what i can pay now
Re: Kuda Experts Please??? by frankman365(m): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2021
You have your overdraft limit. Did you take everything once? If no, then you can borrow from the remaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuda Experts Please??? by swarley75(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Humar1000:
Good morning guys, please i have a question i collected an overdraft (loan) from kuda.....i want to repay now, but i only have that exact amount... Is it possible to repay all and still immediately apply for a little overdraft (loan) to at least take me till end of the month before repaying everything or i should just pay what i can pay now
Yes you can do that, the money you repay will go back to your overdraft once they have taken out there interest on the overdraft.
Re: Kuda Experts Please??? by Humar1000: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2021
swarley75:
Yes you can do that, the money you repay will go back to your overdraft once they have taken out there interest on the overdraft.
Okay now.. thank you..
Re: Kuda Experts Please??? by Elkay1795: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Someone used my referral code to register his kuda account but I was not given any referral bonus. Please what can cause that

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need 5700 Applications / Iphone 3g S - Can This Phone Be Unlocked In Nigeria. / Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.