Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am (10002 Views)

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by InvertedHammer: 7:16pm On May 14, 2021
marveangel:
I don't understand the logic behind imposing curfew at night cos of covid is the diseases more active at night , are the chances of contracting it higher at night??
/
It is so that some of you busy body that won’t stay one place will not be able to use your camera phones to capture Dangote trailers offloading almajiri jihadists at night.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
Meaning that coronavirus is really hitting hard in Bayelsa state.
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by frizakengineeri: 7:23pm On May 14, 2021
YoungLionken:
Government have started again!

There's no coronavirus in Nigeria,and Africa at large...
Do you know somebody? ���
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by baike: 7:23pm On May 14, 2021
Ok following cool
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2021
vincentjk:
I smell Fear of unknown gunmen

The fear of unknown Gunmen is the beginning of wisdom that leads to lockdown... grin
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by ebuclassic18(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
something is wrong with all this south south governors and east
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by JohnBullMySon: 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
blackmanking:
COVID 19 COMES OUT BY 8PM
MUMU COUNTRY
grin Unknown Covid
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by iampeterben(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
It's well oh!
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by Originalsly: 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

These people should just tell us what is happening or what's about to happen because we know it's not Covid cool

My guess..... the " vaccines" have arrived.... and must be used on citizens or no bonus for those in charge. Most Nigerians period want no part of it.... so it must be given by force. Phase One..... Curfew to stop the spread of the different strains. He should name the different strains. Phase Two .... people need to get "vaccinated " to help stop the spread. Phase Three .... all students 12 and above need to be vaccinated before returning to school/ university this September.
Meanwhile.... New York.... hotspot... never had curfew.... and is about to drop all COVID-19 protocols next week... except wearing a mask and social distancing in certain situations.
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by edoairways: 8:23pm On May 14, 2021
ofiko123:
Meaning that coronavirus is really hitting hard in Bayelsa state.
That is a big fat lie
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by symbianDON(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2021
They have started again o! I am yet to understand the relationship between COVID 19 and curfew o!
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by shosky1794: 8:40pm On May 14, 2021
They are imposing curfew because of the Unknown Gunmen(UGM) and not Covid. All these curfews even by the FG are just for security purposes but I wonder why they have to tie it to Covid
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by Emocruize(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
Fake news
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by naijanaso: 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
This is just funny. Who do us for this country? The Federal government will allow people to mingle free in the daytime at public places, markets, churches, mosques, schools, buses, parks, etc and then impose a curfew in the midnight when obviously people are sleeping. Now, Bayelsa is imposing a curfew from 8pm just to suffer people. COVID-19 is not for us. Our God pass am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by merits(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2021
marveangel:
I don't understand the logic behind imposing curfew at night cos of covid is the diseases more active at night , are the chances of contracting it higher at night??

first to comment I think....do I get anything for being FTC cause I notice lots of folks cherish that position so much here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQc_XQfppI

Na today you know say our leaders are clueless, they will just decided to inconvenience people with their stupid ideas.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by Sabiiboy: 7:43am On May 15, 2021
.......na wa oh who go vote any of this 2023 na him I blame that's if election go hold self
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by omojeesu(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am by HoneySwag(f): 10:39am On May 15, 2021
What development has this man (Diri) added to the state since he became the governor of Bayelsa? � Am yet to see something tangible, that state needs help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigeria Needs? Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / US Places Top Nigerian Politicians On Terrorist Sponsors List / Oby Ezekwesili Disgraces Herself At Oxford!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.