Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge (26503 Views)

Eko Bridge Fire Outbreak: Lagos Gives Squatters 48 Hours To Vacate Area / Lagos Task Force Serves Iganmu Under Bridge Squatters Removal Notice (Photos) / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by greensandy: 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
odiomachi:
good, but provide alternatives

What do you mean by "alternative", are under bridges made for dwelling in the first place? They should ask for alternative from their landlords.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by free2ryhme: 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
Mcfi:
Those under bridges in Lagos need to be cleared. Come to think of it people leaving under those bridges, where they wan go now?

Give them a space in your house

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by uptimum123(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
Abiboss:

Your most cherish frog �

Better than your insane deluded leaders

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by free2ryhme: 7:47pm On May 14, 2021
odiomachi:
good, but provide alternatives

What is the alternative to illegality and squatting ?

I await your response

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Abiboss: 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
osazsky:
funny yobob what does a 93 year old man has to offer.una nor they ever learn. Someone in my office still invested 100k in a ponzi scheme today..so the hope of yoruba country lies in the hands of someone who has bipolar disorder and aggressive post partum depression
Guy not all Yoruba Omoluabi will support this stupid guy claim about Tinubu the frog oo... I'm a Yoruba man and I will never in my life support bola for president, olohun Oni je..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by uptimum123(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
benzine:

your fada

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by uptimum123(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2021
aviara:

We don't want Tinubu as president of Nigeria, you better re-elect him as governor of Lagos state or governor of south west

Who are you to decide who we want as President of our country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Sammiecrown(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2021
I am pretty sure Oshinbajo is far better than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by uptimum123(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
lexy2014:

What exactly has Tinubu done that makes him a visionary & great leader that deserves to be president of nigeria?

You are a waste of my time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Sergioaguero: 7:58pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by ceejay10(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

Once you learn how to talk to your elders you can come back here to talk to me
Rule 2
elder without sense, is that one an elder. Again go to hell.
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Gamesmart: 8:00pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:
Way to go... Lagos has always been blessed with smart leaders courtesy of our most cherished father in South West Bola Tinubu.

Come 2023 with Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, All Nigerians will start knowing what it feels like to have a great and visionary leader like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

E no go better for you and your father.

I am from the South West and know who my father is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by lexy2014: 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

You are a waste of my time

But it doesn't answer d question:

What exactly has Tinubu done that makes him a visionary & great leader that deserves to be president of nigeria?
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by lichocho(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:
Way to go... Lagos has always been blessed with smart leaders courtesy of our most cherished father in South West Bola Tinubu.

Come 2023 with Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, All Nigerians will start knowing what it feels like to have a great and visionary leader like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu
if na him go change 9ja fine..but make him no worst pass Bubu
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Kreme(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2021
Confirm! all those yeasterners and nutterners
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Yusfunoble(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
Evolutionlove:

It's a "Madness Virus" believe me, Only few people like me are Immune to the "Madness Virus" Almost everyone of them are Infected.....

Lol.. I don’t know about that name you gave it. I’m also a Lagosian and I’m not affected by these your virus.
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by uptimum123(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

E no go better for you and your father.

I am from the South West and know who my father is.

See the kind of nuisance going on here

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Sonoyom(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu
I don't have to wait till 2023 to start knowing what it feels like to have a great and visionary leader, Buhari is showing us already after all both of them are in the same WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by harakiri(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

No elections 2023. Get with the program.
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Do you lack comprehension skill? Now read again slowly but this time, drop that weed you're smoking.
Coming from you a fraudster who sells other people's logging on the internet? NAh I wont take that
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Ghostrye: 8:35pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu
Tinubu was visionary enough to place all his kids in high places in Lagos and steal all of Lagos money. He was also visionary enough to promote Buhari to us like he was hawking ofada rice. I can just imagine what he will do when he becomes president

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Vado(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Most people suffering in Lagos would have make it big in their respective states if only they'd stay back. I don't understand all these craze about Lagos. There are better standard of living outside Lagos,much more better sef.

It’s like you are in my head. Many people are living destinies that’s not theirs because they want to be in Lagos. Some would have blown up as commercial farmers if they stayed back in their hometown.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by policy12: 8:41pm On May 14, 2021
Mawwulee:
Did they provide a special lodge for them?

Na guest house dey will provide for them.

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by computer0810(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2021
Mawwulee:
Did they provide a special lodge for them?
Yes dey did, in ur fathers house idiot.......so ppl can just take over any illegal place and turn it to house and market

Not only special lodge na special hell....fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

I salute bruv
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by 77up(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2021
Yusfunoble:

So much sense in one post. If only dem fit go back to their state (or other states sev) and channel the same hustling spirit.

But there’s this kind of addiction that stress and suffering of Lagos bring to people. It’s so strong that some people can’t even live in calm environment again.

You go hear Lagosians for other states saying “why everywhere just dull like this”
“Una no dey rush buses for here”

Lagosians no like comfort grin
A friend of mine can't spend 5 straight days outside Lagos even though he's ok financially but for the average or poor ones suffering in Lagos , if you are from a state like Osun , Ondo, Ibadan and some states in SE , omo you are just destined to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Good job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari’s Police Team Extorted N1M Each From Suspected IPOB Members - SR / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.