Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge (26675 Views)

Eko Bridge Fire Outbreak: Lagos Gives Squatters 48 Hours To Vacate Area / Lagos Task Force Serves Iganmu Under Bridge Squatters Removal Notice (Photos) / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by YoungLionken(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2021
Government only knows how to destroy, disorient but not repairs, rehabilitation..

They chased hawkers and traders without appropriate relocation, same with bike riders..

Where are they supposed to stay now?..
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by money121(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
Eko ti wa
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by danono: 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
Please visit IYANA IPAJA under bridge also and root out Oluomo boys causing traffic there. Excellent work. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by jneutron4000: 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
Good, God bless Yoruba land. Lagos needs to be clean. At least the Yoruba governors at the Southern governors forum fully supports ports in other regions to be open so that Lagos can be free and clean. I hope those shouting Yoruba up and down can now channel their energy to Buhari at Abuja on why other ports are not functioning. Lagos needs air to circulate. I hope flowers can be used to decorate all those places

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by ictplotter(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2021
odiomachi:
good, but provide alternatives
Which alternative u talking about? Is it by force one must stay in Lagos. Let them go to their various villages and start farming. Which will earn them a better living condition that staying under bridge all in the name of i dey Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by jneutron4000: 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
Mcfi:
Those under bridges in Lagos need to be cleared. Come to think of it people leaving under those bridges, where they wan go now?
make they go back their village na, a lot of Abokis are the ones occupying those places also you find tours turning such places to joints where dey smoke monkey tail, igbo etc.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by lexy2014: 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

Come 2023 with Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, All Nigerians will start knowing what it feels like to have a great and visionary leader like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

What exactly has Tinubu done that makes him a visionary & great leader that deserves to be president of nigeria?
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by erico2k2(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Most people suffering in Lagos would have make it big in their respective states if only they'd stay back. I don't understand all these craze about Lagos. There are better standard of living outside Lagos,much more better sef.
What makes you think these lots are not Lagosians? you see this kinda reasoning is what causes divides. some of them had lost their jobs and cant pay rent and resolved to live under the bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 14, 2021
Mega Shiiithole City......grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one. Very nice, I was around that Surulere -badagry road one evening and met a man that guys where busy robbing of his wares, simply because car spoilt there and it was late

Some of those occupants are just petty thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Kessythegeek(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
Always destroying... Yet you make zero alternatives.
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by pedrilo: 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
Mawwulee:
Did they provide a special lodge for them?
their respective state govs will take care of that one.
Stewpeed aboki
Pen cinema shud be next pls.
Too many miscreants there stabbing and robbing innocent people day and night
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Mcfi(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2021
jneutron4000:
make they go back their village na, a lot of Abokis are the ones occupying those places also you find tours turning such places to joints where dey smoke monkey tail, igbo etc.

I thought they said they own everywhere in Nigeria? Why are they staying under the bridge? They for colobi person house Na. Anyway they should clear under those bridges because a lot of atrocities are happening there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 14, 2021
Yusfunoble:

So much sense in one post. If only dem fit go back to their state (or other states sev) and channel the same hustling spirit.

But there’s this kind of addiction that stress and suffering of Lagos bring to people. It’s so strong that some people can’t even live in calm environment again.

You go hear Lagosians for other states saying “why everywhere just dull like this”
“Una no dey rush buses for here”

Lagosians no like comfort grin

It's a "Madness Virus" believe me, Only few people like me are Immune to the "Madness Virus" Almost everyone of them are Infected.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On May 14, 2021
Mcfi:
Those under bridges in Lagos need to be cleared. Come to think of it people leaving under those bridges, where they wan go now?

back to their village......some people got no business staying in lagos.......

Sanwo olu should also demolish all the shanties in makoko, ilaje, bariga, iwaya, ijora, ajegunle, orile, idi araba, agege

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by aviara: 7:22pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:
Way to go... Lagos has always been blessed with smart leaders courtesy of our most cherished father in South West Bola Tinubu.

Come 2023 with Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, All Nigerians will start knowing what it feels like to have a great and visionary leader like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

We don't want Tinubu as president of Nigeria, you better re-elect him as governor of Lagos state or governor of south west

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by ClassicMG(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Most people suffering in Lagos would have make it big in their respective states if only they'd stay back. I don't understand all these craze about Lagos. There are better standard of living outside Lagos,much more better sef.
you so right
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by osazsky(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
rocknation62:

Be honest,Are you happy with this man?
ok what do u want us to do...be patient 2023 nor far again provided nigerians dont make the same mistake but thrust them to vote for someone worst at the sight of 2k in polling units

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Loverboy3333: 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
People better leave lagos, after my service year I was in lagos suffering looking for job up and down, nothing came up. I had the most suffer in my life when in lagos. Until one night i recieve sense like the prodigal son, I have to return to my state afresh. Now things are 1 million times better off I was in lagos

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by lordsteve19: 7:32pm On May 14, 2021
Shey this guy is not drunk link this
uptimum123:
Way to go... Lagos has always been blessed with smart leaders courtesy of our most cherished father in South West Bola Tinubu.

Come 2023 with Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, All Nigerians will start knowing what it feels like to have a great and visionary leader like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by iampeterben(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by zedegit: 7:33pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

You should be ashamed of yourself. Calling Tinubu, that directed bullion vans to his house during election, a man old enough to be your grandfather to become your president simply means sense has gone out of you.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by officialmario(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
God will punish you for this, Apc zombies, na zoo you suppose dey live. OLEEEE God bless Nigeria God Bless Tinubu God Bless Buhari God Bless Osinbajo God bless Sanwo-Olu[/quote]
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by osazsky(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu
funny yobob what does a 93 year old man has to offer.una nor they ever learn. Someone in my office still invested 100k in a ponzi scheme today..so the hope of yoruba country lies in the hands of someone who has bipolar disorder and aggressive post partum depression
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Euegene100001: 7:39pm On May 14, 2021
grin
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by clothingonline(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
I support this in other countries there is special permit to live in cosmopolitan state like Lagos
Why must you be in Lagos and be suffering this state is congested
Free Lagos
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by officialmario(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
This is lagos.... i dont knw what is special about lagos, i prefer ekiti more than lagos.
Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Gbagura: 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
erico2k2:

What makes you think these lots are not Lagosians? you see this kinda reasoning is what causes divides. some of them had lost their jobs and cant pay rent and resolved to live under the bridge.
Do you lack comprehension skill? Now read again slowly but this time, drop that weed you're smoking.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge by Abiboss: 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
uptimum123:

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Osinbajo
God bless Sanwo-Olu

Your most cherish frog �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.