Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (40343 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Ebenism: 7:25am On May 15, 2021
so pathetic
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26am On May 15, 2021
I don't know where the stabilizer came from but abt agreeing to have sex with him, she might say yes without meaning it just to harm the guy for putting her through the stress of coming all that distance for him to tell her there's no job that he wants to have sex. Me will be like, oya coman have sex na ediot! I won't just leave like that, she might hit him, but he definitely didn't hit her with the same object she hit him with

3 Likes

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Tizu(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2021
If you know the rate at which people get missing in Uyo and environs, you won't comment this trash.
Or are you one of them ?

1 Like

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by iExplore(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:

My dear, it really hurt me because I followed her story from the beginning. I cried when she died and still get teary whenever I see her friend’s tweet. I told my brother that if she makes it out alive, I will go to church that Sunday to sow seed. Church wey I never go in years. Let me just continue in my ways, my faith wasn’t enough for this one... smiley

Keep at it. You are doing well on your part.
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2021
Eya....
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by samesta(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:
"3)The culprit (Frank Uduak) confirms he lured the victim to his slaughter house, told her the job is not real, but he wants to have sex with her. She agrees on the condition that he uses protection. Along the line he tries to take it off, she gets violent and hits him with a stabilizer on his head. Runs to the door screaming, he retaliates, killing her in the process.

The stabilizer that didn’t kill him, suddenly killed her."

This part is 100% possible, the girl hit the guy during an argument, during an argument ur sensens might be alert Incase of violence, that enuf could have been able to help him defend himself from the attack, then the girl after hitting him is trying to run and not defend herself against a retaliation. This gives enuf room for a clean hit.

If u are facing someone trying to hit u with a weapon chances of u defending yourself from that weapon is very high than when u are trying to escape from a door or window and u get hit with a weapon.

Let's assume what you said is true, at what point did she send voice note or message to her sister and friend about her ordeal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by alfsalami: 7:33am On May 15, 2021
But what exactly is the back nd forth nonsense here , that the guy did not kill or he's justify to have killed Hint?
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by IamAsiri: 7:33am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigerians should disregard that guy's confession. It doesn't make any sense undecided

The truth is that that guy is just a fall guy trying to cover up for others ( VIPs) involved in the crime. There's more to the crime than what is being told.

On a normal day if VIPs no dey involved in this crime Nigeria police for don scatter his face and he won't even be looking this neat, confident, and calm.

Also which girl go gree have sex with somebody that deceived her for a job that doesn't exist having wasted her transport and time to locate the venue?

Sex would probably be the last thing on the girl's mind not to talk of even asking him to wear a condom cheesy

He claimed the deceased attacked him with a stabilizer, and yet he does have a cut on his body undecided

She bit his finger and he screamed in pain, yet there was no slightest cut cheesy
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Depressed101: 7:34am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigerians should disregard that guy's confession. It doesn't make any sense undecided

The truth is that that guy is just a fall guy trying to cover up for others ( VIPs) involved in the crime. There's more to the crime than what is being told.

On a normal day if VIPs no dey involved in this crime Nigeria police for don scatter his face and he won't even be looking this neat, confident, and calm.

Also which girl go gree have sex with somebody that deceived her for a job that doesn't exist having wasted her transport and time to locate the venue?

Sex would probably be the last thing on the girl's mind not to talk of even asking him to wear a condom cheesy

He claimed the deceased attacked him with a stabilizer, and yet he does have a cut on his body undecided

he looks so confident and unremorseful, i dont believe his story that he acted alone
. And also was Umi's body mutilated anyhow at all?
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Coldie(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2021
samesta:

Let's assume what you said is true, at what point did she send voice note or message to her sister and friend about her ordeal.

She didn't send voice note she called her sister or friend.

It's just for example u and someone is fighting and b person punches ur mouth then you start bleeding from the mouth and u punch the person back out of anger. After the punch u would sometimes just leave the person go to where u would wash ur mouth or something like that. After u are done u can just go and look at the person who u punched during that period u are tending to ur own wound and while the other person bleeds, that person can make a phone call. The phone call has been made, bleeding continues next thing u see somebody is dead
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by alexola20(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2021
The case has been greatly influenced right before the killer Frank was arrested.
Ever8090:
This is one case that Nigerians should rise up and make sure that justice is served in full measures to avoid VIP influencing injustice in the country...just as the police are getting it hot from the masses today, it will soon get to the door step of politicians
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Depressed101: 7:38am On May 15, 2021
PAWG:

Guy! Let’s not be sentimental, if they were bodies I’m sure you’d have seen bones/remains. Besides people alleged they she was killed for rituals and organ smuggling, yet the family haven’t come out to say her body parts were missing.

If you’re in doubt about the allegations of shallow graves found in the compound, I’ll post links here.

Make no mistake about it, I feel sorry for the deceased and her family, I just think people have turned her death into a rollercoaster
one of the important fact I wish to know is if Umi's body was mutilated and if any body parts was taken away, that will settle alot.

1 Like

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by jurjes(f): 7:39am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:
"3)The culprit (Frank Uduak) confirms he lured the victim to his slaughter house, told her the job is not real, but he wants to have sex with her. She agrees on the condition that he uses protection. Along the line he tries to take it off, she gets violent and hits him with a stabilizer on his head. Runs to the door screaming, he retaliates, killing her in the process.

This part is 100% possible, the girl hit the guy during an argument, during an argument ur sensens might be alert Incase of violence, that enuf could have been able to help him defend himself from the attack, then the girl after hitting him is trying to run and not defend herself against a retaliation. This gives enuf room for a clean hit.

If u are facing someone trying to hit u with a weapon chances of u defending yourself from that weapon is very high than when u are trying to escape from a door or window and u get hit with a weapon.

I think investigators should check the crime scene for this so called Stabilizer to ascertain if it was actually there, and also check for Blood stains bon it and then carry out DNA Testing on the blood stains

1 Like

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Chris525: 7:44am On May 15, 2021
During a criminal activity, the aggressor can switch to victim and vice versa. Its not cast in stone. Imagine if your boyfriend came at you with punches and you feared for your life, pulled a knife and stabbed him. At a point in the crime you have been a victim and an aggressor.

If a robber pulled a gun and in a bid to escape one slips and hit the head and die. He’s not guilty of first degree murder; in the eyes of the law, He did not kill you.

These are the technicalities.

Kristinnee:

There's no way the guy can say he was defending himself. The only person that can plead self defence in this case is the victim if she were still alive. You lure someone to your turf, you decide to have carnal knowledge of her, she tries to defend herself and then you try to defend yourself from her attempt to defend herself and end up killing her and then you plead self defense? There can only be one aggressor and that's the guy, anything she does to him even to the extent of killing him is what can be called self defense. Not a guy trying to rape someone and she fights back and the guy gets violent and he claims he was defending himself. Defending himself from what exactly?
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by apostle96: 7:45am On May 15, 2021
This tribe know themselves...worst than pandemic

Skull miner... Organ harvester

Anyone that kills must be also killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Heineken(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with this country.. Everything is somehow
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by HUSTLER001: 7:46am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

Leave big grammar.In essence,what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Chris525: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Ever had a burst of adrenaline? grin

Most of your points below are irrelevant and serve as a distraction to the case. Even if her CGPA was 0.0001 and she was a hoe, no one has the right to take her life.

You want justice or you want to paint a picture? You’ve got to make up your mind.

Sterope:
Lol. You are the opposite of logic

Please lie down and try lifting up a stabiliser to hit your imaginary attacker. Don't take a min just lift it up

Then consider these:

1) she told her friend where she was going
2) She shared her location
3) she was in constant communication with her when she became suspicious.
4) She was on the phone with her friend when the called dropped...her friend said she heard a scream
5) She hasn't graduated but was already hustling. However, she can't be frustrated with the job market yet to be willing to drop her skirt for a job
6) She had a 4.0 above CGPA
7) Did you see her Tweet and hoe she described herself
cool Did you miss the part where Uduak is a fucking serial rapist?
9) After he confessed he lived about the job, you think a person (NOT Ini) would still have sex with him without duress? Or give conditions while under duress?

INI ISN'T THAT GIRL

Which part of all the above did you miss?

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by HUSTLER001: 7:49am On May 15, 2021
Heineken:
Something is definitely wrong with this country.. Everything is somehow
lol. How far my brother. How the hustle dey go?
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by darlenese(f): 7:49am On May 15, 2021
Imagine CP saying the shallow graves looks like where yam was harvested ,

Looks like oo, isn't it obvious these people have been settled.

Let me start packing my bags abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by chrisvic007: 7:49am On May 15, 2021
Bodyodour:
The way you dey carry this matter for head,you sabi the lady anywhere @pocohantas?

You should understand them na. They carry the story for head like the way they hawk gala in Lagos just because sombori has linked the crime with sombori that worked with Akpabio in the past.

Got it now? OK, , Akpabio left their beloved thieving party for the other thieving party years ago.

1 Like

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Ndipe(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2021
An innocent girl was murdered, the public are rallying around to execute justice on her behalf at least to guard against such tragedy from happening in future, yet, you are wondering why the fellow is calling for justice. Your comment reeks of callousness.

Bodyodour:
The way you dey carry this matter for head,you sabi the lady anywhere @pocohantas?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Heineken(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2021
HUSTLER001:
lol. How far my brother. How the hustle dey go?
boss morning. I greet you. Still same brother. Hoping on God. That's if hyn go do am Sha.
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Nobody: 7:53am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:

[/b]Also which girl go gree have sex with somebody that deceived her for a job that doesn't exist having wasted her transport and time to locate the venue?[b]

Baba, this part confused the hell out of me. And to think some slowpoke.s on this forum were saying the story sounds believable to them.

How did that conversation even go?

Frank Akpan: Hi stranger, sorry I tricked you, there is no job interview and you came all the way here for nothing, but hey! wanna have sex?"

Ini: "Ah! na wah o. Okay no nproblem..as long as you use condom o!"

Why don't we like applying sense in this country. That girl was at the very least raped and murdered for struggling if the stories of organ harvesting and ritualism are not true. No way she just willingly slept with a total stranger who just duped her.

2 Likes

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by yahmohy27: 7:54am On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:
I think David Hundenyin’s report, though not 100% accurate, has a lot of truth in it, so they hurriedly came up with this script where the culprit agrees to general facts like knowing Kufre Effiong, but saying nothing sensible that would give any lead to the public.

Our social media investigators should apply more pressure.

you are right
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by lexy2014: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
PAWG:

More caution you mean?

I thought they said the police had killed the guy and they were 50+ graves found in the compound?

Fake news really does move market

Is d guys confession real?
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Sterope(f): 7:55am On May 15, 2021
Yeah and I lifted a stabiliser swung it over me in and hit a man with it grin

What does CGPA and right to life have in Common? I am very sure that wasn't how I explained it.

Why are you asking me that question? Am I the state prosecuting the matter?

Chris525:

Ever had a burst of adrenaline? grin

Most of your points below are irrelevant and serve as a distraction to the case. Even if her CGPA was 0.0001 and she was a hoe, no one has the right to take her life.

You want justice or you want to paint a picture? You’ve got to make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Zyxzzzz: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
some cowards here are still supporting that beast of a boy.. Smh
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Punstar: 8:00am On May 15, 2021
A lot of comments here are from potential rapists, ritualists and mudder squad members.
It's sickening to read the thought content and process of some Nigerian youths. Leaves nothing to hope.
One wonders is these people are mis-informed about details of to this case, or they are just being plain unfortunate.
May she rest and may all perpetrators even when it seems unlikely,be brought to book.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by andyanders: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:

Exactly. He never did this alone. He is a VIP, criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.