Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (40384 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 15, 2021
anselm791:

lol
enwere ihe pụrụ iche gbasara gị
m ga na-eso gị ruo mgbe m chọpụtara
jisike Nwannem...chukwu ga gba gi ume... Lol... Hapum aka biko...
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by anselm791(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2021
BKsoul:
jisike Nwannem...chukwu ga gba gi ume... Lol... Hapum aka biko...

Amen na nke ahụ.
Ka ọ dị.
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:
I watched the video of his supposed confession or narration of what played out that day. You can find the Nairaland thread HERE

These are some of the highlights...

Highlights with too many insinuations.
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Obason22(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
By this confidence u will hear say this guy escape one day
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:

My dear, it really hurt me because I followed her story from the beginning. I cried when she died and still get teary whenever I see her friend’s tweet. I told my brother that if she makes it out alive, I will go to church that Sunday to sow seed. Church wey I never go in years. Let me just continue in my ways, my faith wasn’t enough for this one... smiley
i have a job invite for you grin. Quick job lipsrsealed
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 15, 2021
ugofulfilled:

Did you really read my write up before calling me silly and illogical? I seemed to corroborate your assertion that there is certainly a bigger crime in all of this saga. But you just hurriedly ran through my thoughts and then called me silly. So for what are you insulting me actually? Are you like this offline? You haven't seen not met me and you sit behind your keypads to call me silly. Thank you. I still corroborate your story that there is a bigger crime behind all of this.

mmm !! i am glad out of over 250 words @least one word *silly* got to you, beta than none. maybe you to should try switch ur support to visible to others nearby smiley
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 15, 2021
Nigerian news reporters and websites are bunch of half baked mass com. Students that have never really enjoyed journalism but see it as a means of living/ that's why they re always in d beer parlour releasing fake news to the unsuspecting public and misinforming them just t make their news thrilling and a must read, such a pathetic state for a country that's so shameless already
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by Yoighaman(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:
I watched the video of his supposed confession or narration of what played out that day. You can find the Nairaland thread HERE

These are some of the highlights...

Great analysis, well composed. Kudos to you. Thank you.
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by ugofulfilled(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2021
larryjonze:

mmm !! i am glad out of over 250 words @least one word *silly* got to you, beta than none. maybe you to should try switch ur support to visible to others nearby smiley

I just looked at your moniker
Re: Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession by syntekelite(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2021
Has anyone noticed no expert investigative forensic team went to the compound?
Also those books and shoes show years of decay. Who kills thousands of people and leaves traces? What made them so confident no one,no weed smoker, hood guys, teenage kids looking to kiss and smooch , village peeps looking to shit wld ever enter that building in all those years, hve u noticed that there is no where in that house that shows opulence,no couches,no plasmas, no luxury,yet some villagers said his sister brought her friends over to spend the night and none came out the next day except said sister,another said a girl ran out of the building one night claiming the guy wanted to harm her and she isn't going back inside again.yet the villagers who saved her nor the girl reported the guy to the authourities ,also where did the girls sleep and have fun? And if that place is a den of ritualists how come for years no one noticed coming and goings of diff cars at diff odd hours not to talk of the smell, death always leaves an odour,Those books and shoes are too numerous fr such alleged rituals to occur in a particular spot fr no one to take notice in the entire village. My opinion.. the village is probably culpable in one way or the other. That place looks like a general public den for diff atrocities committed by diff people, like a bad guys room other bad guys use fr shady deals. But one fact is certain he killed ini but not without help.cos even the hardest of girls will not follow an unknown guy to such dillapitated building.there is a link btw the address of the job interview and how he lured her to this village building. I think thats what will unravel the mystery behind the killings..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unilever Kenexa Numerical Reasoning Sample Questions And Answers / Federal Government ICT For Change Youth Training For Fresh Graduates By Huawei / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.