Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Military thing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Military thing (826 Views)

I See No Other Career Except In The Military - Advice needed / Please Do Not Apply To Melrose Books And Publishing Ltd / Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military thing by Ablemed: 7:11pm On May 14, 2021
mynd44 lalasticlala 1forall , CrazyMan I need every advice and help I can get from you guys. okay without wasting much time writing Epistle, almost done with service now and I want or would like to apply to the NAF on their next recruitment.

I've always loved that uniform and wished to put it on since I was growing as a teen, I thought I was just being childish and now that I've grown, yet the love is still there and the most funny thing is, I always behave like a kid anytime I see military guys moving in their Hilux van. unlike every other person that would show less concern if they're moving or passing but someone like me I'll always wait to watch them till they've driven far that i can't see them anymore, anytime I see them park by the roadside I'll feel like going to them to greet or wish em well or buy things for them if possible but the fear of these NCO(non commissioned officers) that you really can't predict their mood and move if you'll like to do these things, they might interpret it the other way and would embarass or beat you unnecessarily has been the reason preventing me from going to them anytime I see them but just watch. Atimes, I'll like to just go and hang out at the barracks closer to me and prolly make friends with some of them but I don't know any officer here so getting to enter is a bit hard else you'd be treated an hostile.

Tho I know the military has been somehow these days with lotta attacks but I'll still need every advice I can get on here. I always know Nairaland to give you some trending tips and reasonable career advice that's why i brought this here, so mynd44 lalasticlala Crazyman 1forall pls help this hit FP
Re: Military thing by Ever8090: 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
Anyway if you are a Christian, I will advice you to allow Muslim finish the game they are playing with boko haram so that you don't go and die for something you know nothing about but if you are a Muslim you are free to go...

1 Like

Re: Military thing by Ablemed: 7:36pm On May 14, 2021
Ever8090:
Anyway if you are a Christian, I will advice you to allow Muslim finish the game they are playing with boko haram so that you don't go and die for something you know nothing about but if you are a Muslim you are free to go...

Lol okay let's think this way, if we Christians keep running away from strategic positions in the country like Politics, military and the likes how would you want em to make polices that would consider us since we're not joining to content and fight for our fellow brothers just like they're always fighting for the best place and position for theirs??
Re: Military thing by Ever8090: 7:39pm On May 14, 2021
Ablemed:

Lol okay let's think this way, if we Christians keep running away from strategic positions in the country like Politics, military and the likes how would you want em to make polices that would consider us since we're not joining to content and fight for our fellow brothers just like they're always fighting for the best place and position for theirs??
I am only talking about fighting the boko haram they created and are sacrificing our brothers to protect..interns of politics, that is where we need to capture in oder to be able to dismantle the structure the British created to favour the North
Re: Military thing by falcon01: 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
Go for it if with what you are seeing you is still comfortable with it
Re: Military thing by Pmedia7787: 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
Ablemed:

The army is the most dangerous job to get now. Be very carefull.....not now

Also..you don't have to serve here

1 Like

Re: Military thing by Bluntguy: 8:40pm On May 14, 2021
1) Wrong time to be a soldier in Naija.
2) Youth service and Army training are two different things o.
3) After doing #endsars you want to join sars again?
4) They will send you to North East immediately.
Consider 1,2,3 & 4 above.

1 Like

Re: Military thing by Skillsnigeria: 12:42am On May 15, 2021
You can join them if you want
Re: Military thing by Volksguys1985: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ablemed:

bro pls u commented on post where i find you trade forex with mt5, please can you tutor me on it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Invite Your Friends To Work? / Anyone Heard From Pwc? / Civil Engineering Graduate In Need Of A Job|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.