Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (24369 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Johncuppa(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2021
Thebigheart:
This cut off mark issue self, please don't create panic. I don't know where the cut off mark saga emanated from. Is it official? Or you Npower has turn to Jamb?
Yinmu.
What did you score?
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by illicit(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2021
NYSC dispatch certificate lol

It is actually NYSC discharge certificate
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by zubinike(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Once you have been shortlisted as an NPOWER beneficiary, that is an email has been sent to you as one of those successful in the NPOWER test who passed the cut off-mark (60% maybe).
The following are what you need to present for physical verification:

1) Original & photocopies of your SSCE or BSC certificate & NYSC dispatch letter

2) Valid National I.D card

3) BVN print out.

4) Recent passport photographs

5) Local government identification.

6) Age declaration.

I wish everyone success & best of luck!

He clear say this guy nah working class.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by MrJames007: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
Thebigheart:
This cut off mark issue self, please don't create panic. I don't know where the cut off mark saga emanated from. Is it official? Or you Npower has turn to Jamb?
Did you score 50%? grin
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by fatherjesse(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2021
plana1:
The whole process is taking too long to complete. How much longer can these people be made to wait before they can start to benefit? The handlers are moving at snail's speed and it's not good enough.

You are one them, why not admit?
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by wink2015(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CREATE DECENT JOBs.

All this npower stuff is just delaying the evil day.

By the time you pass out of Npower what next?

Which country that is running NPOWER.

Pay unemployment benefit to the jobless instead of this npower.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2021
Npower never even they think of shortlisting names, una don begin dey think of verification. ....na under this insecurity situation n.a. him dem go ask crowd to gather for verification?
For now, thise people dont know how to go about the programme again....they are just buying time and putting up delaying tactics...dnt be surprise if names of shortlisted persons will not be out till August 2021!
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by quincyshakur(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2021
Dis one go be lik d second coming of Jesus evem Farouq no sabi self
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by PHOENIX12(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
yuzjet:
N-Power ponzi scheme. grin
I tell you
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by PHOENIX12(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Thebigheart post=101710164]This cut off mark issue self, please don't create panic. I don't know where the cut off mark saga emanated from. Is it official? Or you Npower has turn to Jamb?[[color=#990000][/color]/quote]
Help me ask am ooo
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by kenwilk: 11:40am On May 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
There's a pandemic and it will be wrong to call large crowds of people together for screening. We already uploaded our credentials, let them work with that.
Fake result uploaders complaining already.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Gidagreen(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2021
Why will you just assume cut off mark to be 60℅,? What about us that scored 55℅

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by NOBLE179(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2021
Bubewilson:

Hello, pls can a birth certificate be used in place of age declaration?
yes

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by donMIG(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
That tin don waste time oo...
I beg make we get small joy na
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by pheonixdld2(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2021
Can you please put through this crypto trading?
Cryptodegen:
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by ThinkSmarter: 12:19pm On May 15, 2021
screening is going to be strictly online.
for there is less possibility of manipulating ones credentials and all matching.
data include bvn, certificate/stment of result, LG id, valid id card, nysc cert.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by SocialJustice: 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
kenwilk:

Fake result uploaders complaining already.
Lol, stupid snail slime, what is the difference between the serial numbers on a certificate and the digital copy of the certificate?

Take this question to an educated adult to answer because I am sure, answering it is way beyond your intellectual capacity.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by AmbassadoR100(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2021
Which one is 'Age Declaration'
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Raxxye(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
This Npower batch C process that began a year ago, it is only God that knows when that woman will complete it.

My prayers are with those that applied.
grin grin
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by alizma: 1:22pm On May 15, 2021
yuzjet:
N-Power ponzi scheme. grin
But this one dey pay well and e never crash after two years

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by alizma: 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
Thebigheart:
Relax your mind
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by yetunsbay(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
This Npower batch C process that began a year ago, it is only God that knows when that woman will complete it.

My prayers are with those that applied.
lol. My beloved ask A & B
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by yetunsbay(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2021
God punish that minister
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Bakerdav: 2:21pm On May 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Once you have been shortlisted as an NPOWER beneficiary, that is an email has been sent to you as one of those successful in the NPOWER test who passed the cut off-mark (60% maybe).
The following are what you need to present for physical verification:

1) Original & photocopies of your SSCE or BSC certificate & NYSC dispatch letter

2) Valid National I.D card

3) BVN print out.

4) Recent passport photographs

5) Local government identification.

6) Age declaration.

I wish everyone success & best of luck!
na u give cutoff Mark for them
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Labadi69: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
Fatherchristmas Bamidele, I hope you applied o. Instead of constituting a nuisance with your online beggy beggy and scamming all over Nairaland. This N power and carrying block for construction site should raise you enough bar to smoke loud and nack cheap olosho for that brothel wey dey near your house angry

4 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by DaCharis2016: 3:49pm On May 15, 2021
Has anyone got any shortlisting email?
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by labelle123(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2021
So no hope for some of us with 40%

Is alright
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
Have been shortlisted
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by nathan77(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2021
Has anyone been shortlistted or sent an email to?
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Rossycee(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2021
Bubewilson:

Hello, pls can a birth certificate be used in place of age declaration?
Age declaration is used in place of birth certificate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Test / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.