Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (24373 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 15, 2021
plana1:
The whole process is taking too long to complete. How much longer can these people be made to wait before they can start to benefit? The handlers are moving at snail's speed and it's not good enough.
The plan is how to synchronise the time of the exit of the two next batches to few months after 2023 General Election. These people are very tricky!
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2021
Bubewilson:

Hello, pls can a birth certificate be used in place of age declaration?
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by MartinsD12(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Once you have been shortlisted as an NPOWER beneficiary, that is an email has been sent to you as one of those successful in the NPOWER test who passed the cut off-mark (60% maybe).
The following are what you need to present for physical verification:

1) Original & photocopies of your SSCE or BSC certificate & NYSC dispatch letter

2) Valid National I.D card

3) BVN print out.

4) Recent passport photographs

5) Local government identification.

6) Age declaration.

I wish everyone success & best of luck!
Please if you have applied for npower disregard this op posting fake information, assuming cut off mark is 60% is fake information, people should go to npower website or Twitter page to get the real information.

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by donmik: 6:38pm On May 15, 2021
You are speculating.
No a such gathering anymore.
That's why the did online upload
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by abjonline(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2021
I had 70% and I've not received any mail. How do I check if I've been shortlisted?
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by liveyourlife007(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2021
So your problem is with the 60% cut off mark
MartinsD12:

Please if you have applied for npower disregard this op posting fake information, assuming cut off mark is 60% is fake information, people should go to npower website or Twitter page to get the real information.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by MartinsD12(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
liveyourlife007:
So your problem is with the 60% cut off mark
I have already posted a screenshot of npower Twitter page, any information not coming from them is fake as this op is assuming making applicants here panic, I had to calm their nerves down, people should not make assumptions for things like this.

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by liveyourlife007(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2021
It is well
MartinsD12:

I have already posted a screenshot of npower Twitter page, any information not coming from them is fake as this op is assuming making applicants here panic, I had to calm their nerves down, people should not make assumptions for things like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Test / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.