Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You (432 Views)

What Is A Cryptocurrency And How Does It Work? / Nigerian Central Bank Announces Plan To Issue A Cryptocurrency / Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You by Ynix(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
Do you know that you can use Cryptocurrency to finance your project.
I just created a cryptocurrency on ERC20 and BEP20 for the purpose of financing an oil palm Plantation project I and my team are working on.
If you are interested in being part of the project or you want to create your own cryptocurrency. Reach out to me by calling or chatting on 08089456258

2 Likes

Re: I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You by Said21: 10:07pm On May 14, 2021

Re: I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You by TarOrfeeek: 10:34pm On May 14, 2021
ERC20

I thought Defi was all the hype
Re: I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You by Ynix(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
ERC20

I thought Defi was all the hype
Depending on your approach. I believe Blockchain can be used wrongly or rightly depending on the mindset of the creator.
The good part of it is that what centralized system makes difficult blockchain through its decentralized system makes it super easy
Re: I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You by Ynix(m): 2:53am On May 16, 2021
Good News,

We just completed the phase one of a project for a client that came from here. Next is the development of their white paper.

It is not too late to start yours, what others charge for $1000 we give out at an affordable price considering the third world effect.

The goal is to empower visionary ideas that solves humanity problems through blockchain technology
Re: I Will Create A Cryptocurrency For You by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2021
Let wrong eyes not see this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Is Second Time African Banker Of The Year / Nigerian manufacturing Again / Cassava Farm For Sale @ A Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.