Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Help Me Verify How Real This Is - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Verify How Real This Is (10118 Views)

Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk / Niairalanders Pls Help Me Verify How Genuine This Interview Is.. / Help Me Verify This Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by 46arcadez(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
ogayoungboss:

We appreciate your interest in Custodian Investment Plc.

Your application for the post of FINANCIAL ADVISOR/ CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER has been processed and you have been shortlisted for oral interview. The details is as follows:

Date: Monday,17/05/2021

Time: 8am prompt.

Venue: 27, Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba. (Head Office Annex)

Dress Code: Corporate

Come with a copy of your CV.

If you are outside Lagos, reply this mail OUTSIDELAG - your location. Don't bother to come for the interview. Provision shall be made for you to be interviewed in our office close to you.

Insurance

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Ebony69(f): 6:10pm On May 15, 2021
How?.. so when is he suppose to ask for help?. The country is too hard on job seekers already..these days people apply for any available opening then when the interview invites come in, they try to verify..it's too hard out here so no one wants to miss any opportunity because they couldn't confirm the genuineness before applying. And more also, u don't go about trying to verify a hob opening you haven't applied for, that's like displaying an mtn recharge card you haven't loaded yet. Please try and understand and be kind.

Best regards

GboyegaD:
Why do we abuse things this much?
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by CAPITALBEE: 6:10pm On May 15, 2021
ossaiii:
How much dem dey pay to dey defend uduak brothers.... You will be cut one day.

Grow up man...

This attitude of yours isn't good for your sanity.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by damosade(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
Insurance marketing.... If you have the passion though.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Chris2863(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Custodian is a well known insurance company in Nigeria but have in mind you are going for marketing position. I was there in 2019 for the same position. Immediately the interviewer told me that I can do the job perfectly well looking at how smart I dressed, I just knew it's a marketing job. Everybody that came for the interview passed grin grin. Some left angrily immediately they assembled us for their motivational bullshit and introduction to their products we are to market(their insurance packages) 150k salary but you are to make at least 600k for them monthly. Total money insured through you must at least reach 600k every month.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by mayowascholar(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2021
The company is legit.I have been there.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Omega48: 6:41pm On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

How can insurance company be answering "Custodian investment Plc"? What type of job position is financial advisor/customer service officer?
You sound so dull, I am sorry to say that..... So you actually don't know custodian, okay if u don't know y not shut up, instead of stating trash
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by lexy2014: 6:44pm On May 15, 2021
Omega48:

You sound so dull, I am sorry to say that..... So you actually don't know custodian, okay if u don't know y not shut up, instead of stating trash

With all ur intelligence, u couldn't answer d questions I asked. Pls try again:

1. How can insurance company be answering "Custodian investment Plc"?

2. What type of job position is financial advisor/customer service officer?

I didn't state anything. I only asked questions. Is a statement d same thing as a question? Who is now dull?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Maj196(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2021
Well I dunno about the company sha, but the invite looks real to me.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Christmasdon(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2021
I was only looking for a j job that akwaibom girl that was buried yesterday said imuoren. . OP ARE U A GIRL IF YES HMMM GIRLS ARE VULNERABLE THIS DAYS.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by ElValiente(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=ogayoungboss post=101699347]

Your application for the post of FINANCIAL ADVISOR/ CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER has been processed and you have been shortlisted for oral interview. The details is as follows:

If you are outside Lagos, reply this mail OUTSIDELAG - your location. Don't bother to come for the interview. Provision shall be made for you to be interviewed in our office close to you.[/quote

grin investigate yourself. Outsidelag kee Dem dia. cheesy
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by lexy2014: 6:57pm On May 15, 2021
Omega48:

I didn't make a statement. I only asked questions. Is a statement d same thing as a question? Don't u no d difference between both? Who is now dull?
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by BrainSanitizer: 6:58pm On May 15, 2021
ogayoungboss:

If you are outside Lagos, reply this mail OUTSIDELAG - your location. Don't bother to come for the interview. Provision shall be made for you to be interviewed in our office close to you.

You people should be using Google once in a while and stop bordering us with useless topics.
A simple Google search would have told you that the company is very legit and almost a household name.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by GboyegaD(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
Ebony69:
How?.. so when is he suppose to ask for help?. The country is too hard on job seekers already..these days people apply for any available opening then when the interview invites come in, they try to verify..it's too hard out here so no one wants to miss any opportunity because they couldn't confirm the genuineness before applying. And more also, u don't go about trying to verify a hob opening you haven't applied for, that's like displaying an mtn recharge card you haven't loaded yet. Please try and understand and be kind.

Best regards

Shouldn't the person applying do their proper homework before applying?
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Skillsnigeria: 7:11pm On May 15, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Chachamiliano: 7:18pm On May 15, 2021
Any company you submit your cv to, and the same company requires you come with a hard copy cv mean two things
1. The company go hard
2. Its not really worth the stress
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by atilla(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

How can insurance company be answering "Custodian investment Plc"? What type of job position is financial advisor/customer service officer?

CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC Is the name of the company which has the insurance, asset management pension and other companies under it. Just like FBN Holdings.

The addres in the text says its that of the annex . It looks legit to me. Op did u apply or not?
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Alaigbopress: 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
Legit
But na the Job wey U go get for there naim I no know. But my mind dey tell me say na marketing job.
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Franchise21(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Financial Advisor na Marketer, Sales Personnel...
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Orpe7(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2021
SleekyP:
Marketing....RUN!!!

Would you employ him?
I have been a marketer for over 5yrs and I can say for a fact that it is a decision I am proud of.
Got married, bought a car, have a cash investment of over 7mil
All these I got with marketing job

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by lexy2014: 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
atilla:

CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC Is the name of the company which has the insurance, asset management pension and other companies under it. Just like FBN Holdings.

The addres in the text says its that of the annex . It looks legit to me. Op did u apply or not?

Alright. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 15, 2021
Legit but na marketing.........
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Zionmdde: 10:31pm On May 15, 2021
ogayoungboss:

Next time just check d email domain dats all. Once it is from ......@custodian.com or something of dat nature den its legit. All these things are very simple
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Zionmdde: 10:32pm On May 15, 2021
Chachamiliano:
Any company you submit your cv to, and the same company requires you come with a hard copy cv mean two things
1. The company go hard
2. Its not really worth the stress
Not always true
Most companies require hardcopy of cv, they use it during interview
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by kelcy1: 10:39pm On May 15, 2021
It's real, I applied for it. And I was also invited
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by pelmart: 10:48pm On May 15, 2021
It is legit. I work there and you are invited by one of the managers. Ask of the manager and you will be directed as appropriate. Thanks
ogayoungboss:

Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Chachamiliano: 11:35pm On May 15, 2021
Zionmdde:

Not always true
Most companies require hardcopy of cv, they use it during interview

Boss I tell you from experience. You won't see top businesses ever ask for your cv. I remembered a time I applied for one role promasidor, I had even forgotton i applied for such role till i was contacted. They had my CV. Why would a business request for hard copy where as you have soft copy. Beside you are the CV
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Zionmdde: 3:26am On May 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Boss I tell you from experience. You won't see top businesses ever ask for your cv. I remembered a time I applied for one role promasidor, I had even forgotton i applied for such role till i was contacted. They had my CV. Why would a business request for hard copy where as you have soft copy. Beside you are the CV
Wen u talk about multi nationals they don't really ask for but Nigerian companies do. Dangote, FMN etc even d biggest national company in Nigeria did ask for Cv. Wat am saying is dat it is not generalizable
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by DedeNkem: 5:34am On May 16, 2021
Bad guys may use the name of a legit company. So the company being legit is not enough!

The main question you should be asking is, if the interview is legit?
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by Omega48: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

With all ur intelligence, u couldn't answer d questions I asked. Pls try again:

I didn't state anything. I only asked questions. Is a statement d same thing as a question? Who is now dull?

LOL... I refuse to descend to your limited array of wisdom... If you truly don't have the answers to the questions you asked, then sorry, don't quote me again
Re: Help Me Verify How Real This Is by lexy2014: 10:28am On May 16, 2021
Omega48:

LOL... I refuse to descend to your limited array of wisdom... If you truly don't have the answers to the questions you asked, then sorry, don't quote me again

D same thing we are saying. Since u have wisdom & intelligence, then answering d following questions shouldn't be a problem for u:

I didn't make any statement. I only asked questions. Don't u no d difference between both words? Is a statement d same thing as a question? Who is now dull?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed / Dpr Recruiting / Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.