Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment (10150 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by ezenwaez(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C1 Volunteer please note that resolution of all issues concerning the payroll status is ongoing, all issues experienced with regards to reversal from PENDING to FAILED is general and the issue is being worked on as we speak.

All Npower Batch C1 should wait for payment as the payment is under processing and before mid December all and sundry will be paid.

Always endeavour to keep checking your Npower NASIMS portal frequently to observe if your issues have been resolved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Charly500(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C1 Volunteer please note that resolution of all issues concerning the payroll status is ongoing, all issues experienced with regards to reversal from PENDING to FAILED is general and the issue is being worked on as we speak.

All Npower Batch C1 should wait for payment as the payment is under processing and before mid December all and sundry will be paid.

Always endeavour to keep checking your Npower NASIMS portal frequently to observe if your issues have been resolved.

Comrade Ezenwa, please when should we expect stipend for October . your frequent updates on Npower has been highly appreciated.

9 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by iconnecta(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
it's well. my own still processing till Jesus Come

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by murphyrichy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Make una do fast pay my wife oo. But dis op seems to be current with Npower issues.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Jubal01: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Pearlqueen(f): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

If Npower takes until the middle of December to resolve payment issues for September stipend, when will it then start making payments for October, November and possibly, December?

The way I'm seeing it, we will be carrying outstanding 3 months payment into the new year. What a government, what an empowerment. In fact, I'm the one empowering the government.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by madri4u: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carry over payment government

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by ezenwaez(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Charly500:

Comrade Ezenwa, please when should we expect stipend for October . your frequent updates on Npower has been highly appreciated.
Once 90% of the payroll status stabilises

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by petsey(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Free money everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by yuzjet(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's well.
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Juanmike(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Akiko ndi mgbu, December don almost finish we still dey untop September matter.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Austinbiggy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Like play like play batch A and B just die like that. That so called woman just give batch A and B hope for no reason. Since last year December that I updated my profile nothing to show for batch A. I wish batch C good luck!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Levels1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Austinbiggy:
Like play like play batch A and B just die like that. That so called woman just give batch A and B hope for no reason. Since last year December that I updated my profile nothing to show for batch A. I wish batch C good luck!!!!!!

But you actually collected your salaries for the duration of the program and if yes, are you saying you spent all without a saving? And if not I expect you to have create a small business for yourself rather than all this you have been writing always.
As you should only see the expecting one as a bonus and not a capital to set up.

6 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by mogbeyiteren: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who is empowering who now
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by MNDY(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

When will C2 be called upon? I applied and have a dashboard but could not thumbprint for C1 mobilization.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Levels1:

But you actually collected your salaries for the duration of the program and if yes, are you saying you spent all without a saving? And if not I expect you to have create a small business for yourself rather than all this you have been writing always.
As you should only see the expecting one as a bonus and not a capital to set up.
You talk like you're no in Nigeria. Save what from what? What from 30k?? And you have bills to pay and feeding? You guys should stop being unreasonable. 30k for 12months is 360k. Let's assume that you (I mean You) saved half of the total sum, what business can you start with it? How much is rentage for shop? Here you are foulmouthing another. If life is fair to you at the moment fine; it may not be to another at the present. So be guided in your utterances.

20 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Darkmode64: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

You talk like you're no in Nigeria. Save what from what? What from 30k?? And you have bills to pay and feeding? You guys should stop being unreasonable. 30k for 12months is 360k. Let's assume that you (I mean You) saved half of the total sum, what business can you start with it? How much is rentage for shop? Here you are foulmouthing another. If life is fair to you at the moment fine; it may not be to another at the present. So be guided in your utterances.
Facts

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by PlsBanMe: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Number 1,it is not salary. A gardener in the civil service earns more than 30k and even federal government calls it allowance. Corpers earn more than 30k monthly than the funny Npower with which you want people to save and start a business.

Number 2, do you really think that in this Buhari economy, people can start business with this paltry amount?

Number 3, be realistic for once.

Levels1:

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by ezenwaez(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
MNDY:

When will C2 be called upon? I applied and have a dashboard but could not thumbprint for C1 mobilization.
Next year
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by alabi484(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Person don taya sef
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by eduora: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Why n-power?we need the money before December
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Darkmode64:

Facts
Some folks just talk like the program pays 300k per month. A sachet of water is #20 in today's Nigeria. So tell me what can one save from that meagre amount?
Albeit, it's better than not having hope of getting money at all all.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by MNDY(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

Next year

Around when in next year pls?
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by uthlaw: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Levels1:

this one still de chop from mama thank you...if you start to de work u go know how far!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by ajibseun2016(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Do you know you can be making minimum of 5% profit daily? Not ponzi, no referral. Its crypto and you will be taught how to do it for free.. https:///message/YLWLYNJDYCD4F1
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by candidbabe(f): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mid-December is too far na
Federal government should do something ASAP
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by jubianose(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pearlqueen:
If Npower takes until the middle of December to resolve payment issues for September stipend, when will it then start making payments for October, November and possibly, December?

The way I'm seeing it, we will be carrying outstanding 3 months payment into the new year. What a government, what an empowerment. In fact, I'm the one empowering the government.

Pearlqueen can I marry you?? I immediately I saw your name "Pearlqueen" I felt connected with it I don't know why..... !!
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Pearlqueen(f): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
jubianose:

Pearlqueen can I marry you?? I immediately I saw your name "Pearlqueen" I felt connected with it I don't know why..... !!

When you figure out why you felt that connection, come back and tell me so I'll know what to do about it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Oceanblaze(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na Mumu dey go PPA
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Oceanblaze(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Levels1:

The way I see you;even if you are given N2500 every month u can still save 2000 out of it and be spending 500 each month...
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Pinklipz01: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
I see you are jobless @ the poster.
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Mekanus(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Levels1:

Save what from 30k in this present Nigeria? 30k that's not even enough for a week in this harsh economy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Delta State Hospitals Management Board Fresh Graduate Recruitment (3 Positions) / Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.