Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space (46411 Views)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Rashord007(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2021
I will keep saying it and i will still be saying it
If you are working and u are earning 100k upward or A Yahoo boy Earning Millions and you still Nigeria .....My brother you are ABig FOOL
Why can't you save and get out of this Shit hole called Giant of African of Poverty!
Maybe Most Guys don't even Ashamed of been Identify as a Failed Citizen of Zoo Country
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by superCleanworks(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2021
OfeAchi:
They will fvcck each other in space

Seriously... This is the first thing that came to your mind.

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by IMAliyu(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2021
Why doesn't Nollywood contact our witches and wizards, to fly them to space so they can also shoot film there. grin
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by captainamiedi1: 11:52am On May 15, 2021
what do you expect from a nation who invest so much in research and education. Rather than investing in bandits and NIN
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Ugandatales: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
And here I was thinking those old Roger Moore James Bond movies were actually shot in space. shocked

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by OfeAchi: 11:54am On May 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

Seriously... This is the first thing that came to your mind.
what would come into your mind if your stay with a hot-sexy actress in a container for 2 months?
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by IMAliyu(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2021
OfeAchi:
They will fvcck each other in space
Actually it is not possible to get your prick hard in micro gravity..

As no gravity to help blood to flow there.

Not unless they've found a way to make it possible.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Eco99:

This why advanced countries got to where they are..

So much effort,research and brilliance are put into whatever they want to do.

I trust Nollywood directors na ..

They jst need self contain apartment

and a drone view of lagos traffic to make any movie they want.

#Eco99

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MysteryShopper: 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by olugabbie(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2021
WriterNig:

It is no surprise. They were the first to launch satelite into orbit. They were to first to land on the moon. Though they sent dog (not human). They were also the first produce covid-19 vaccine.

4 Likes

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by kindlyheart: 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
imagine backward Russia
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Nigeria lacks visionary leaders, it's why the country is still stuck in the 70's....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Point of correction, Nigeria is stuck in the 60's...

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by OfeAchi: 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
IMAliyu:

Actually it is not possible to get your prick hard in micro gravity..

As no gravity to help blood to flow there.

Not unless they've found a way to make it possible.
The same way they can pass urine in space, is the same way blood flow to pricck
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Calitoscassius(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
Nigeria is still lacking common electricity. grin and nigerian politicians sharing rice and tin of bean with their photos on the tin of beans and rice. grin
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by ceaser: 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
Eco99:

This why advanced countries got to where they are..

So much effort,research and brilliance are put into whatever they want to do.

#Eco99

Which isn't bad by the way, considering what Hollywood does with stage effect and those their constructed studios.

It's all aimed at using limited resources to create a maximum life effect.

What I don't subscribe to, and which is definitely retrogressive and non-competitive is the Hisbah controlling making of home movies in "Kannywood" or northern Nigeria to be more specific.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by SmartPolician: 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
Eco99:

This why advanced countries got to where they are. So much effort,research and brilliance are put into whatever they want to do.

#Eco99

Nobody should blame the Nollywood industry.
Those guys have done so well for themselves.

The cannot do much with an unsupportive government in Nigeria. They need funds to produce better films. Every industry needs government's support to stand out because government controls a lot of money.

In fact, Hollywood wouldn't have gotten to where it is today without the support from the US government, especially the DoD.

Nigeria is a failed state!

2 Likes

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by KKTooMuchMoney: 12:08pm On May 15, 2021
D

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by SKYHIGHfx: 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
Open grazing na him be our problem here
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Goldbw122(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2021
Yeah, Nigeria will get to this place, one Day, we will be come a great nation...
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2021
Then USA will try to be the first to have S*x in space....that country no dey carry last!
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by dvkot(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
And somewhere in Nigeria, Our journalists are asking a murderer questions like...

*What's your advice to young men

*Why did you remove the condom

*Were you in love with the girl

*Now that you've killed her, how do you feel

Woe unto those still praying for a better Nigeria, it's more profitable to pray for multiple entry Visa. Siri pls Play me Erigga - before the chaos

#JusticeForHinny
i swear stupid unrelated question, instead of asking him investigation question
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2021
cheesy
Fuckeveryday2:
And somewhere in Nigeria, Our journalists are asking a murderer questions like...

Woe unto those still praying for a better Nigeria, it's more profitable to pray for multiple entry Visa. Siri pls Play me Erigga - before the chaos

#JusticeForHinny
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by olugabbie(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Nigeria lacks visionary leaders, it's why the country is still stuck in the 70's....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

And followers too. Our society produce our leaders.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Babysho(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:

#JusticeForHinny

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My kind of comedy; the stupidity of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Josywhyte: 12:22pm On May 15, 2021
Meanwhile Nollywood is busy acting nkechi loves chimaobi,the area father,akudo the orphan,nkechi the shoe maker....hahahahah
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2021
Nigeria is still a neonate compared to other developed countries.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MERCHANDISER: 12:25pm On May 15, 2021
Sheffdon:
has russia sent any spacecraft to mars yet?
Yes,Russia is a big player in space mission. Even developing China's rover just landed on mars yesterday

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MERCHANDISER: 12:27pm On May 15, 2021
NairaIand:

Biggest lie. Only USA and China has landed rovers on Mars
Russia has tried but didn't succeed

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by JeffreyJunior: 12:28pm On May 15, 2021
In life, you can't have it all and you won't always be the first in everything.

Russians can shoot their movies in space, we have our own achievements too.

We have the ability to drive safely when our roads are flooded with cows.

Usman can walk with cows for hundreds of miles from Sokoto to Portharcout. Tell me who can beat that.

Emeka can carry hard drugs inside his stomach for days from one country to another without stress.

Kayode can stay in his face me I face you apartment in Ogbomosho and dupe oyibo of his hard earned dollars in far away New York.

Our president enjoy the luxury of flying out of the country just to see his doctor. Can Russina President do that?

Biko, we have our own firsts too.

Proudly Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO] / BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.