Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space (46722 Views)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by labelle123(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2021
Mrfintec:
And we are here searching for moon for sallah. Wahala dey
. That's why the country is up and down
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Oracleforce: 3:59pm On May 15, 2021
While our Yoruba Olosho actresses are disgracing themselves on social media, the Russian film industry has taken its film industry to the next level....
Since the time of Ogunde, I don't think anything has changed in our film industry except introducing immorality, lesbianism, homosexuality, and all kind of corrupt and assaultive communication in Yoruba film....
I don't think I can sit down I watch a Yoruba film..what would I gain from.it is a constant diabolical concept or an erratic and stupid storyline. ...

Tueh....i can't be wasting my time on this trash
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by miraculousGod(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2021
unbelievable!!!
get free website hosting plus affordable domain name. click the link below and choose bronze hosting to get one month free hosting when you register a domain
https://truehost.com.ng/cloud/?aff=403
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by shameonyou(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2021
naija too will get there someday. grin
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Born2conquer: 5:05pm On May 15, 2021
Seytex:
guy, why are you so blunt
it’s the SAD FACT
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by BarrElChapo(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2021
MrFlavvor:
Guy na Russia dey do competition like this. Tom cruise announced his space movie since 2020 Q2 but Russians have decided to make a movie in space just this year

Really ? Oh wow
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by mexicocity: 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Russa has tried but didn't succeed

Look Brother even the international space station (Mir) was build and design in russia by russians. Russia was first to land in moon forget all this western education and sensored internet here in africa and nigeria mostly. Till date america still rely on russia space engine for iss. The first internet was in russia forget Tim Benelee or what. I dont know his name self.

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by 3kay945(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2021
Born2conquer:
NIGERIA CAN NEVER ATTAIN THIS LEVEL

Pls, kindly bold the word *NEVER*

grin
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by 3kay945(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2021
Gramdoll:
I saw a train today in Rivers State heading to Aba and I was ashamed to look at it. D train be like pot wey old woman use dey cook with firewood since her grand mother's youth days

grin why didn't you snap it
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MERCHANDISER: 5:34pm On May 15, 2021
mexicocity:

Look Brother even the international space station (Mir) was build and design in russia by russians. Russia was first to land in moon forget all this western education and sensored internet here in africa and nigeria mostly. Till date america still rely on russia space engine for iss. The first internet was in russia forget Tim Benelee or what. I dont know his name self.

They were first to land to the moon, nobody is disputing the fact. But when it comes to red planet,they have tried countless times to send a rover to the mass and it wasn't successful.
Common China that started exploring the space just after 1970 has sent a rover to the Mars and still planning to colonize the red planet.
Read this article

https://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2011/1111/Failed-Russian-space-mission-shows-difficulty-of-exploring-Mars
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MrFlavvor(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Really ? Oh wow
Google Tom Cruise's Space movie

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Bluntemperor: 5:49pm On May 15, 2021
Dalil8:
Russia is always ahead of the rest of the world in the Space race.

smiley

Check your information well,as you may not be right! Please, don't be carried away with the nearby noises �.As you are talking now American are in the Mars!
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by merits(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
And somewhere in Nigeria, Our journalists are asking a murderer questions like...

*What's your advice to young men

*Why did you remove the condom

*Were you in love with the girl

*Now that you've killed her, how do you feel

Woe unto those still praying for a better Nigeria, it's more profitable to pray for multiple entry Visa. Siri pls Play me Erigga - before the chaos

#JusticeForHinny
I thought it was only me that noticed those unintelligence questions to a murderer from our so called unprofessional journalist.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Nature8(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
Interested
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by DelphiOracle(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
I thought most of the sci- fi movies I watch were made in outer space?
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Casper21: 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
Mrfintec:
And we are here searching for moon for sallah. Wahala dey

Lol I heard about, can u pls enlighten me why they wait for the moon to show b4 their festive
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by baloney: 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Movie episodes in space is sure going to be another very trilling experience to watch from either roscomos or it ISS America canterpart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZK9txFtKL8

https://mintgreengadgets..com/2021/05/how-to-download-free-template-on.html?m=1
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Richthekid: 8:58pm On May 15, 2021
Oh
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Mac2016(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2021
Ghost1994:
sad

Europe is in 2021

Americans 2021

Asia 2021

North Africa 2018

South Africans 2020

Nigeria still in 1971
Check where US was in 1971. Nigeria is yet to be in the 20th century!

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Kontaktgrill(f): 1:24am On May 16, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by ademuyiwa20(f): 12:00pm On May 16, 2021
As in, see advancement
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by CollinsAbims: 12:27pm On May 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigeria is still battling with herdsmen and bandits and registeration of NIN grin

Hahahahaha... what a backward country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.