Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (59590 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
Privatepart00:

Iran wasn’t part of the country that took part in the 6 days war with Isreal, get your facts right. Israel can’t even attack Iran directly. The day it attempts it , you will know that those your biblical quotes doesn’t hold water .

All these nonsense your Imams tell you in those your dirty mosques really affects your mental health.

Iran hates the Jews more than any other country in the Middle East and yet cannot attempt to send in one Cocktail Bomb. Your Imams are not telling byou the truth.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 5:31pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

keep fooling yourself, slave to so-called white pigs calling themselves servant of the a carpenter's son.
Human worshipper

You deal with empirical evidence? The one your father established abi
?

Better than slaves of a paedophile.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by samonak(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Your religion has become so detestable that you have to claim another religion so as to spill your shit.

Go and sleep. You are a Muslim Terrorist, and you support the Hamas which is a terrorist organization.

Guy ur head de there no be lie, u know ur dad na my mentor he was de one who introduced me lnto the terrorist organization, his love for 77 virgins was a major inspiration. I was wondering when you'd join de brotherhood?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Krismas(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
Awoleesu:

Hiltler perished unceremoniously, Israel is still kicking...

Egypt is a nation that will never forget what a "hot coal" Israel was in her hands. Abi, have you heard Egypt joining in vilifying Israel? Go ask 'em, they'll not make that mistake!

What is known or left of The Roman Empire today! Go study the history of the fall of Rome and understand why wise World powers of today are taking sides with Israel...

Personally, I'm indifferent to the Israel-Palestine conflict, but trust me, the only reasonable thing I can take away from your comment is the conclusion; Let there be peace!
coolU re funny. grin Hitler perished, is it becos of Jews? Is Germany not well and strong? Rome collapsed? Wot has Jew got to do with it? The Americans are merely supporting Israel becos Israelis are the highest freemasons in dis world. Their organization in d US which is APAC decides who will win America presidency. They commit lot of funds and effort in making politicians emerge in America dats why it looks like American is a slave of Israel. Finish
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Yes as expected YOU that is a son of a prostitute is irrelevant in history so the rest of the things you wrote up there is utter rubbish. The rantings of an irrelevant lunatic.

Hail Hitler and Yakubu Gowon, the slayers of terrorists
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by UncleKoboko: 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Better than slaves of a paedophile.
oh
You must be referring to those pedophile bishops and gay reverend fathers... what a shame cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Hail Hitler and Yakubu Gowon, the slayers of terrorists
Nothing to see here, just more garbage from the lunatic who aptly called himself foolish boy.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by AK284(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
[s]

Thrash!!!

Thought u was gonna start first by talkingbout the 1965 war........where small Israel single handedly defeated all Arab countries in space of 6 days......
Egypt..
Jordan....
Iran....
Arabia...
Syria....
Algeria....
Kuwait.....

Read the Bible to understand.......not for sake of blind argument .........He(God)allowed them to suffer cos of their disobedience to him.......
didn't same Israelites ended up causing Egyptians great calamity
or did that page of yo bible tore off??
Or u just selectively blind??

As it was stated before in Psalm 83

2 Likes

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Isreal is surrounded by terrorists yet they can't be defeated.

The earlier y'all terrorists realize that God Yahweh himself has convenant with Isreal and he has vowed to protect her and give her victory over her enemies the better for y'all.

Hamas will attack Isreal from residential buildings when Isreal fights back y'all will be screaming massacre.

We all know that if Hamas lay down its arms today there will be peace but if Isreal tries that she will be overrun by terrorists from right left and centre.

Y'all Islamic terrorists should know that the days of Isreal suffering have passed.
Yahweh punished them, gave their lands to the uncircumcised and scattered them all around the World.

Same Yahweh forgave them and made a convenant with them, he said he will gather them from all over the World where they are scattered and give them back their land and no enemy, no Nation will rise against them and win them.

That is the convenant. Terrorists can try all they want but they can never triumph over God's people.

Isrealis might not be Christians but they are God's people.

Isreal houses Christian heritages and monuments.

The Jews have no other home or other place to go Isreal is there only home, the Islamic terrorists surrounding them have other homes, they Saudi, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and other Islamic States.

O ye Lebanon be warned don't interfere in this war if you don't want to be destroyed.
No one wages war against God's people and win.

O ye descendants of Cain be cautious attack not the people of God else you will experience God's wrath and he will destroy you.

Isreal is the only home of the Jews which Yahweh has given to them and no one can take it from them because it is God's convenant.

Modified: Y'all that are saying where was God's convenant when Hitler killed Isrealis should understand that God Yahweh himself vowed to punish Isreal for going against him, he vowed that they will be attacked and their enemies will triumph over them and they will be scattered all over the World.

The same Yahweh in the the most Precious book in the World (the Holy Bible) also promised them that after all their travails, he will restore Isreal lost glory, he will gather them like the sand and no enemy will triumph over them. His convenant his glaring and the era is here.

Everything in the Bible is happening right before our eyes, Jesus is coming soon.

He is the Lord and he has spoken.

What is playing out in Isreal over the years have made me believe every word of the Bible. As small as Isreal is and with the fact that she is surrounded by descendants of Cain with their evil agenda for her she has never been defeated and has God liveth no harm can happen to Isreal.
Man is not God is promises and convenant don't fail.

Hallelujah!!

Selah!!

NAwA oooo and you are Satan's people. That's why He left your to burn to ashes in Nigeria abi? What exactly is wrong with Nigerians sef? Let's assume you are our President, this is the rubbish you will be putting forth as our foreign policy right? Smh
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by tuna85: 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

My dear, you're a muslim. Your thinking and knowledge is limited.

'The same Israelites who neither believe in Christ's teachings nor the New Testament are the ones fulfilling God's prophecy, abi. Oga, shift abeg'

Deal with the above statement. No diversion pls.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Nothing to see here, just more garbage from the lunatic who aptly called himself foolish boy.

All hail Hitler and Gowon, the nightmares of bastards and sons of prostitutes, the slayers of 9 million terrorists in Europe and Africa.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

All hail Hitler and Gowon, the nightmares of bastards and sons of prostitutes, the slayers of 9 million terrorists in Europe and Africa.
So Hitler and Gowon are nightmares to you and your fellow bastard sons of prostitutes? Eyah, sorry o.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
vibre:

So Hitler and Gowon are nightmares to you and your fellow bastard sons of prostitutes? Eyah, sorry o.

Here's a fun fact: if you combine the total number of people that have been died in Palestine and Nigeria for the past 20 years, they're not even up to 2 million.

Even USA got its share of deaths from uncle corona
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
Krismas:
coolPrecisely where am going to. Those deaths were all make believe. As in d deaths were all faked, The Americans knew and if Mossad was d best grin as u are claiming, why den were they wasting their time with a small fish like Otto?
Na ur type dey believe say Osama bin laden is still alive
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Oju4190: 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Abeg I no fit wait make rapture take place ooh, the sins for this world don too much Ooh... angry
Must u wait for rapture.... U can simply kill urself
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ThuGGeR147: 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
Oju4190:
Must u wait for rapture.... U can simply kill urself
thanks for the advice... Anuohia waranwu... Mtcheeew lubbish
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

How did you get to know he was tracked down by mossad and didn't die in Berlin?
go and watch his trial on utube
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Sterope(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2021
I have a right over a land because God promised me the land 5000 years ago grin

The early Christians didn't believe this. The European Christians didn't believe it. Jews were responsible for Jesus death and they persecuted them. This new interpretation must be some Israel propaganda for Christians solidarity.

What an absolute joke!

NobleRace:

Let me give you an illustration.

You're the king of the land, and you gave a large portion of your land to your son. The land is marked to be his forever. He isn't expected to sell it.

Now, you alone know what the land contains. There are rich deposits of minerals in there, but your son isn't aware yet. You want him to discover it himself.

There comes a merchant from a faraway land. He approached your son for the land. He came subtly with subtility, using alluring quotes and prices to get your son into a deal. Finally, your son fell for his schemes and sold the land.

What would you do to get the land back as a just king?

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Krismas(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Na ur type dey believe say Osama bin laden is still alive
coolAnd na ur type dey believe say na Osama carry US go Afghanistan! As soon as dem enter na OPIUM trade for there dem start to dey control! Osama na side issue, just an excuse to enter Afghanistan. So I am not surprised wen Iran talk say Osama don die try tey b4 US even enter Kandahar. Since they didn’t find him in Afghanistan and they didn’t bother to go and meet him among d Pashtuns in Pakistan where dey said he was hiding. So dem kill am be like scam grin Arrangee
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

It's okay

Thanks for the right spelling, I like your people's name cos it's unique, and yours is rare that's why I was trying to remember it,

Course we are friends, good to know you're a Christian too.....

Lol !.
Thank you, We are the Nigeria Chinese people grin grin !
Wow that's so cool. You want a name for your son? I will be willing to be your sure plug. I got nice names for them.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah that's true !! It's nice to know you are one !!
Enjoy your night ! Mrs/Miss Biglittelois.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by theforemost: 8:10pm On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
Anarchy looming in Isreal.... Lob mayor was smart to quickly call for state of emergency

They are taking the fight to the street

If Israel has the right to defend itself,then justice says Palestinians also have the right to defend itself
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 15, 2021
slachtoffers:

You slave of Arab that won't allow you head their mosque. The same Arab that slave your ancestors all the way to northern Nigeria. The ones they cartered away they castrated.

Go to Mauritania and see the evidence of the atrocities your lord and saviour the Arabs did.

It is neither here nor there so don't come here to claim that only those that brought Christianity were evil.

Difference between me and you I worship no man Arabs or yt men just because they say we have the same religion, if you could read you would see where severally I’ve mentioned how problematic Middle Eastern and oyibo people are but no your pastor and Nnamdi Kanu said throw your small brain inside dustbin-here you are as the result kmt.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 15, 2021
joyandfaith:

Can u please tell me the first leader of Palestine and what year? Kingdom of Israel was established more than 3000 years ago. The history is there. How would you feel if war ravaged your home and enemies occupied it for years? If you have opportunity to chase illegal occupants away, would you not do it?
Red indians are free to contest for US and Australia president or pm respectively.
You are so dull.

Talking to you is like speaking to a slave that his master uses as a footstool. Continue to worship and identify with people that see you as animals and don’t complain as you live a continued life of oppression, after all that’s goals for you simpletons.

Remind me how many Native Americans are holding political office and ran for president and what just happened to the aboriginal minister because of her tribal tattoos. Carry go my guy, just dey carry your chains for neck dey go.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Difference between me and you I worship no man Arabs or yt men just because they say we have the same religion, if you could read you would see where severally I’ve mentioned how problematic Middle Eastern and oyibo people are but no your pastor and Nnamdi Kanu said throw your small brain inside dustbin-here you are as the result kmt.

How can you tell the difference between you and me when we both don't have enough information on each other to point out our differences.

The only difference between the two of us based on the information we have exchanged so far is that you are terrorist sympathiser and I am not. grin

We probably may like the same spec of girl or like the same brand of drink or have similar philosophy about other aspects of life. grin
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Talking to you is like speaking to a slave that his master uses as a footstool. Continue to worship and identify with people that see you as animals and don’t complain as you live a continued life of oppression, after all that’s goals for you simpletons.

Remind me how many Native Americans are holding political office and ran for president and what just happened to the aboriginal minister because of her tribal tattoos. Carry go my guy, just dey carry your chains for neck dey go.

You that worship with Arabs that treat you as "human" carry your terrorist tendency shift go one place.

Go Dubai and Qatar and see how the Arabs treat folks like you. "Be there and deceiving yourself that the Arabs treat you well"
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
go and watch his trial on utube

Like seriously? Never heard of that.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by joyandfaith: 8:50pm On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

People like you are deluded and blinded by a lunatic school of thought.
In usa, foreigners outnumbered the natives. Red Indians have equal opportunity as caucasians. You just have to prove your worthy.

Ask you a simple question, to reply is war. Check your brain.
Tell me, when did Palestine became a country and who was the first ruler?

How would you feel if war ravaged your home and enemies occupied it for years? If you have opportunity to chase illegal occupants away, would you not do it?
It was ottoman ruler being a Muslim that allowed Arabs to occupy Jerusalem and other palestine towns due to persecution of Jews by Romans and later by muslims.
Britain defeated ottoman empire and directed jews to return back to their homes.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by theforemost: 9:01pm On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Prayers for Israel!

You wanna know what time it is on GOD'S Prophetic Time Clock? You need to keep an eye on HIS time Piece. GOD'S Prophetic Time piece is the Nation of Israel!

When you see the Happenings right now with the Nation of Israel, you will understand that we are on the verge of a Dispensational Change.

GOD is about to put HIS Full attention back to the Nation of Israel for the Daniels 70th Week! Which is the " Time of Jacob's Trouble ". The 7 year Tribulation Period.

Folks!Time is Running out
King JESUS Christ is Coming to snatch His bride out of the Coming Calamities! What we are witnessing is nothing compared to what will happen after the RAPTURE.
We are at the Threshold of the RAPTURE!

If there was Ever a time we needed to come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, it is now!

u have been programmed.to Israel,your god,Jesus, is a son from prostitution.they just waiting to finish Muslims before pouncing on you all
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
[s]

Thrash!!!

Thought u was gonna start first by talkingbout the 1965 war........where small Israel single handedly defeated all Arab countries in space of 6 days......
Egypt..
Jordan....
Iran....
Arabia...
Syria....
Algeria....
Kuwait.....

Read the Bible to understand.......not for sake of blind argument .........He(God)allowed them to suffer cos of their disobedience to him.......
didn't same Israelites ended up causing Egyptians great calamity
or did that page of yo bible tore off??
Or u just selectively blind??

Will u shut ur crap!!!!

Israel is as big as the western world let's it be, the moment Israel cross the line RUSSIA would wipe Israel off the face of the earth and no God would save them then! Israel has enjoyed strong support from the west and that's the singular reason Israel's real enemies are kept at bay and arms length,the reason US and UK and others haven't really put their weight around is cos they know right now at the moment that Israel has the capabilities to defend themselves and are rightly justified to protect their territory from external aggressors!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by positive11: 9:26pm On May 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Isreal is surrounded by terrorists yet they can't be defeated.

The earlier y'all terrorists realize that God Yahweh himself has convenant with Isreal and he has vowed to protect her and give her victory over her enemies the better for y'all.

Hamas will attack Isreal from residential buildings when Isreal fights back y'all will be screaming massacre.

We all know that if Hamas lay down its arms today there will be peace but if Isreal tries that she will be overrun by terrorists from right left and centre.

Y'all Islamic terrorists should know that the days of Isreal suffering have passed.
Yahweh punished them, gave their lands to the uncircumcised and scattered them all around the World.

Same Yahweh forgave them and made a convenant with them, he said he will gather them from all over the World where they are scattered and give them back their land and no enemy, no Nation will rise against them and win them.

That is the convenant. Terrorists can try all they want but they can never triumph over God's people.

Isrealis might not be Christians but they are God's people.

Isreal houses Christian heritages and monuments.

The Jews have no other home or other place to go Isreal is there only home, the Islamic terrorists surrounding them have other homes, they Saudi, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and other Islamic States.

O ye Lebanon be warned don't interfere in this war if you don't want to be destroyed.
No one wages war against God's people and win.

O ye descendants of Cain be cautious attack not the people of God else you will experience God's wrath and he will destroy you.

Isreal is the only home of the Jews which Yahweh has given to them and no one can take it from them because it is God's convenant.

Modified: Y'all that are saying where was God's convenant when Hitler killed Isrealis should understand that God Yahweh himself vowed to punish Isreal for going against him, he vowed that they will be attacked and their enemies will triumph over them and they will be scattered all over the World.

The same Yahweh in the the most Precious book in the World (the Holy Bible) also promised them that after all their travails, he will restore Isreal lost glory, he will gather them like the sand and no enemy will triumph over them. His convenant his glaring and the era is here.

Everything in the Bible is happening right before our eyes, Jesus is coming soon.

He is the Lord and he has spoken.

What is playing out in Isreal over the years have made me believe every word of the Bible. As small as Isreal is and with the fact that she is surrounded by descendants of Cain with their evil agenda for her she has never been defeated and has God liveth no harm can happen to Isreal.
Man is not God is promises and convenant don't fail.

Hallelujah!!

Selah!!
my people perish for they lack wisdom, my God make all man same and love dem all same way, my God did not select race to be loved or place above other people race, everybody shouting for peace around the globe but injustice won't bring peace to the world, they have blind you people mind with religion, what is good before man is good before GOD stop discriminating all man are equal before God
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

oh
You must be referring to those pedophile bishops and gay reverend fathers... what a shame cry cry cry cry cry

Yeah, the pedophile Bishop that married Aisha at age 8.

Thank you.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by shadeyinka(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2021
Evolution3x:
yeah there is also historical fact that there is temple to heaven and Noah's ark being dug out as fact that those things are historically correct.

But any sane individual knows those are fables and tales by moonlight.

You christians should keep deceiving yourselves.

I'm sure if it's christian nation being bombarded and taken over by Arabs, you people will be here ranting about how is Islam is evil and taking over the world through violence but here you hypocrites are defending Jews (who have more Muslims and hate christians as much as Muslims by the way) because your imaginary god says they are his own people.
Then that makes whatever they do alright.

I asked you a simple question: what is the name of the first leader/king/president of the Palestinians and when?

This will certainly tell us who owns the land! Didn't you do any search for the truth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.