Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (59577 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 10:26pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:

Guy ur head de there no be lie, u know ur dad na my mentor he was de one who introduced me lnto the terrorist organization, his love for 77 virgins was a major inspiration. I was wondering when you'd join de brotherhood?

Your mistaken my dad with your Paedophilic oga.

Go and die, whether you like it or not, Isreal will decimate the violent Palestines when their cup is full.

Thank you.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NobleRace: 11:40pm On May 15, 2021
PNomsule:
First off, you clearly deferred answering my question only to ask me a question using an analogy that is inconsistent with the subject under discuss.

Your illustration is begging the questions:
(a) This merchant, is he evil inclined?
(b) What may be his motive to have obtained the land?
(c) What currency and documents were used in this exchange?
(d) Has there been a King who gives a part of his Kingdom together with the Power of Attorney to his son while still alive? ...

Remember that God is Omniscient so this King has to have foreknowledge of this "merchant". Answer my question and give answers to the pertinent questions itemised and I will go ahead to answer yours.

If you think that the question I asked deviates from the subject matter, then, you still have a lot to learn.

The answer to my apology is the answer to your question. Let me answer it for you.

Psalm 115:15-16 makes us to understand that "The heavens, even the heavens are the Lord's, but the earth, He has given unto the sons of men."

After giving man the earth, God blessed him and commanded him to have dominion over all things - Genesis 1:26.

Now, the serpent which is the devil had been cast out of heaven down to earth. The very purpose for which God created man was to humiliate Satan who sought to overthrow Him. He was formerly called Lucifer. One of the highest ranking arc angel in heaven.

God deliberately created an image of Himself using ordinary dust. Then, He put fallen Lucifer under the dominion of that dust. Meaning, "You seek to overthrow your Creator? This dust shall rule over you." Satan got angry for such an humiliation. Hence, he schemed to snatch the dominion away.

Satan was able to achieve his aim using deception. He lured man into sin. Man exchanged his dominion for a bite of the forbidden fruit. This was a spiritual transaction. Each time you sin, the devil gains more ground in your life. A spiritual transaction always occur.

Now, back to my allegory. God is the King. The son is Man. Satan is the merchant.

Now, your questions are baseless. Let me come to them:

It doesn't matter whether the merchant is evil inclined or not. If he has made a legitimate purchase, the most righteous action to take for the King is to offer a refund in order to recover the land.

From the narrative, his motive is clear. Since the story stated that the land has mineral deposits, it is simple logic to conclude that the merchant has knowledge of what the prince does not know. he defined eyed the mineral deposits.

In contrast, Satan understood the benefit of the dominion God gave to man, more than man himself.

The merchant's motive actually is not a factor in considering the king's just action.

This question has no relevance whatsoever in determining the right response of the King.

(d) Has there been a King who gives a part of his Kingdom together with the Power of Attorney to his son while still alive?

This question is completely off course. The story never said the king gave his son any power of attorney. Rather, the king gave his prince a piece of land out of his vast estate.

Judging from the off course questions you just asked, it will be easy for me to conclude that, the main reason why you're so confused is that you do not read comprehensively.

Now, contrasting the analogy with the matter in discourse. Satan has subtly bought the dominion away from man. He has a legal holding on the dominion of the earth.

God is almighty but God doesn't break His own laws. Rather than forcefully recover the dominion from Satan, God redeemed it through Jesus Christ.

That's why the Bible says: "We are bought with a price." Jesus paid the price with His blood.

The devil legally owns the earth. He is the god of this world. Those who subscribe to redemption and embrace its terms are no longer under Satan's dominion. They wait for a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells. A new earth devoid of the person of Satan. There shall be peace there. Suffering shall be no more. Amen.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NobleRace: 11:52pm On May 15, 2021
Sterope:

I have a right over a land because God promised me the land 5000 years ago grin

The early Christians didn't believe this. The European Christians didn't believe it. Jews were responsible for Jesus death and they persecuted them. This new interpretation must be some Israel propaganda for Christians solidarity.

What an absolute joke!

Why dabble into issues you do not understand.

The post you mentioned isn't talking about literal lands and literal people. It was an analogy. The person I mentioned understands it well. We're discuss Satan and man. Not Israel and Palestine.

However, your response did not fail to expose your ignorance.

The lànd of Palestine was indeed promised to Israel 5,000yrs ago, but they have taken delivery of the promise more than 4,000yrs ago.

The Israelis are not fighting over a land that God promised them, rather they are fighting over a land that is theirs, upon which their enemies have encroached.

Jerusalem was Israel's capital. It was previously a land that belonged to the Jebushites. David the third king of Israel conquered Jebush 3,000 yrs ago, and renamed it Jerusalem. He moved the capital there from Hebron, and it has belonged to Israel ever since.

You don't even know what you're dabbling into.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:51am On May 16, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Like seriously? Never heard of that.
Adolf Eichmann not Adolf hitler

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 5:57am On May 16, 2021
angry shocked
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 6:01am On May 16, 2021
sad
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 6:01am On May 16, 2021
Krismas:
coolU re funny. grin Hitler perished, is it becos of Jews? Is Germany not well and strong? Rome collapsed? Wot has Jew got to do with it? The Americans are merely supporting Israel becos Israelis are the highest freemasons in dis world. Their organization in d US which is APAC decides who will win America presidency. They commit lot of funds and effort in making politicians emerge in America dats why it looks like American is a slave of Israel. Finish
Aren't you even funnier? You seem to have much knowledge about occultism and spiritism, yet your "mystical highness" does not understand how the law of retribution has anything to do with Hitler's perdition in relation to the Holocaust?
BTW Germany is an ally to Israel today! And guess what, the large majority of Germans tend to dissociate themselves from the infamous Nazis and Hitler, in fact, it is a sort of taboo to talk a out the Holocaust in the Germany of today - do your findings! cool

Are you for real?! Rome attacked Jerusalem and that was one of her last (attempted) conquests, and you think this could be wished away as nothing?

And your "intellectual majesty" stylishly excluded the Egyptian clause? How old is your darling Freemasonry sef? That you had to allude it to the strange romance between US and Israel? And you truly think Israel sponsors America?! And what about Russia, a sub-enemy to the US but ally to Israel? Is Israel sponsoring Russia and a host of other European nations too?

Oga, my recommendation to you is to get off your high horse of emotional intellect and do some deep study. Study history, get philosophical and read meanings to events...

I don't expect everyone, nay anyone to agree with me or my points. I'm always open to criticisms that'd lead to expanding my knowledge, but you know what? Yours here falls far below what I can hold unto!

Danke!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by PNomsule: 6:40am On May 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
You got me laughing alot and I am like what exactly is this fellow talking about in a lengthy epistle as this for Christ sake?!

I asked a very valid question which you clearly evaded.

Again in using analogies, please ensure it is used in perspective. You most certainly aren't vast in land matters and you employ a King-Son-Merchant-Land analogy to attempt to answer my question, huh?! Haba Oga Noble...? How can the son legally sell a piece of land without a Power of Attorney? Without it, he the son has no legal custody to trade and cannot have traded the land gifted him abinitio. It is an aberration and a fraudulent transaction hence the King is duty bound to annul the pseudo transaction. Even the Merchant knows this that he lacks locus standing.

Bottomline is, God does not and cannot respect evil otherwise Satan will be having a second chance my friend!

NobleRace:

If you think that the question I asked deviates from the subject matter, then, you still have a lot to learn.

The answer to my apology is the answer to your question. Let me answer it for you.

Psalm 115:15-16 makes us to understand that "The heavens, even the heavens are the Lord's, but the earth, He has given unto the sons of men."

After giving man the earth, God blessed him and commanded him to have dominion over all things - Genesis 1:26.

Now, the serpent which is the devil had been cast out of heaven down to earth. The very purpose for which God created man was to humiliate Satan who sought to overthrow Him. He was formerly called Lucifer. One of the highest ranking arc angel in heaven.

God deliberately created an image of Himself using ordinary dust. Then, He put fallen Lucifer under the dominion of that dust. Meaning, "You seek to overthrow your Creator? This dust shall rule over you." Satan got angry for such an humiliation. Hence, he schemed to snatch the dominion away.

Satan was able to achieve his aim using deception. He lured man into sin. Man exchanged his dominion for a bite of the forbidden fruit. This was a spiritual transaction. Each time you sin, the devil gains more ground in your life. A spiritual transaction always occur.

Now, back to my allegory. God is the King. The son is Man. Satan is the merchant.

Now, your questions are baseless. Let me come to them:

It doesn't matter whether the merchant is evil inclined or not. If he has made a legitimate purchase, the most righteous action to take for the King is to offer a refund in order to recover the land.

From the narrative, his motive is clear. Since the story stated that the land has mineral deposits, it is simple logic to conclude that the merchant has knowledge of what the prince does not know. he defined eyed the mineral deposits.

In contrast, Satan understood the benefit of the dominion God gave to man, more than man himself.

The merchant's motive actually is not a factor in considering the king's just action.

This question has no relevance whatsoever in determining the right response of the King.

(d) Has there been a King who gives a part of his Kingdom together with the Power of Attorney to his son while still alive?

This question is completely off course. The story never said the king gave his son any power of attorney. Rather, the king gave his prince a piece of land out of his vast estate.

Judging from the off course questions you just asked, it will be easy for me to conclude that, the main reason why you're so confused is that you do not read comprehensively.

Now, contrasting the analogy with the matter in discourse. Satan has subtly bought the dominion away from man. He has a legal holding on the dominion of the earth.

God is almighty but God doesn't break His own laws. Rather than forcefully recover the dominion from Satan, God redeemed it through Jesus Christ.

That's why the Bible says: "We are bought with a price." Jesus paid the price with His blood.

The devil legally owns the earth. He is the god of this world. Those who subscribe to redemption and embrace its terms are no longer under Satan's dominion. They wait for a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells. A new earth devoid of the person of Satan. There shall be peace there. Suffering shall be no more. Amen.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by UncleKoboko: 6:41am On May 16, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Yeah, the pedophile Bishop that married Aisha at age 8.

Thank you.
Please can you locate him here?

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2021
Coldshisha:

Adolf Hitler and Germany dared Isreal, 6 million killed in holocaust so what happened ..

Egypt enslaved Isrealites for decades what happened?!

Roman Empire killed and displaced Jews from Isreal so what happened

Just pray for peace

Let those you mentioned personally tell you thier experience, did you read history of world war at all? Germany fell flat and Hitler committed suicide, don't try God
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Krismas(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2021
Awoleesu:

Aren't you even funnier? You seem to have much knowledge about occultism and spiritism, yet your "mystical highness" does not understand how the law of retribution has anything to do with Hitler's perdition in relation to the Holocaust?
BTW Germany is an ally to Israel today! And guess what, the large majority of Germans tend to dissociate themselves from the infamous Nazis and Hitler, in fact, it is a sort of taboo to talk a out the Holocaust in the Germany of today - do your findings! cool

Are you for real?! Rome attacked Jerusalem and that was one of her last (attempted) conquests, and you think this could be wished away as nothing?

And your "intellectual majesty" stylishly excluded the Egyptian clause? How old is your darling Freemasonry sef? That you had to allude it to the strange romance between US and Israel? And you truly think Israel sponsors America?! And what about Russia, a sub-enemy to the US but ally to Israel? Is Israel sponsoring Russia and a host of other European nations too?

Oga, my recommendation to you is to get off your high horse of emotional intellect and do some deep study. Study history, get philosophical and read meanings to events...

I don't expect everyone, nay anyone to agree with me or my points. I'm always open to criticisms that'd lead to expanding my knowledge, but you know what? Yours here falls far below what I can hold unto!

Danke!
coolU are free to hold on to wot u like. I believe ur sentiment becloud ur research. Thats wot I was attempting to address. There was a program by the Mi6 before d war, that included spying on Hitler so extensively. At the peak of the war, Mi6 was ready to assassinate Hitler but d British govt ruled against it! Cos it appeared Hitler was at d fore front of making sure d German Military fail. So d British saw Hitler more as asset to be preserved. It has nothing to do with d Jews or so. In Israel today, there are one million Russian Jews. Russia is bound to have soft spot. Europe as a whole has been at d fore front of condemning Israel’s actions against Palestinians and but for d slavish and unreasonable support of d US, all d conflicts wud have been resolved. In 2012, 137 countries voted for sovereignty at UN for Palestine. There were European nations among dem! Only Israel and US voted against it! Britain abstained from voting. American Jews are the strongest political lobbyists in d world and u may probably fail to win any election in d US without dem. Dats why Israel seems to be controlling American. I’d like u to do ur research along these lines I have raised. Thanks
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Homiesjinxbank: 9:11am On May 16, 2021
Bleep you! Both sides has casualties! So no need of saying help Philistines. Because they also are not saint.. Isreal will wipe them out. 1:10 ratio smiley you Muslims wahala too much. No be only una sabi violence!!

onenaija001:
You're pathetically stupid.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 10:42am On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Please can you locate him here?

I was trying to check of anyone of them wielding a sword, and couldn't find, so, Bro Moh (Pdphl) is not there.

But when I look through Hama, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, ISIS, I can easily spot out Bro Moh.

Thanks
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are free to hold on to wot u like. I believe ur sentiment becloud ur research. Thats wot I was attempting to address. There was a program by the Mi6 before d war, that included spying on Hitler so extensively. At the peak of the war, Mi6 was ready to assassinate Hitler but d British govt ruled against it! Cos it appeared Hitler was at d fore front of making sure d German Military fail. So d British saw Hitler more as asset to be preserved. It has nothing to do with d Jews or so. In Israel today, there are one million Russian Jews. Russia is bound to have soft spot. Europe as a whole has been at d fore front of condemning Israel’s actions against Palestinians and but for d slavish and unreasonable support of d US, all d conflicts wud have been resolved. In 2012, 137 countries voted for sovereignty at UN for Palestine. There were European nations among dem! Only Israel and US voted against it! Britain abstained from voting. American Jews are the strongest political lobbyists in d world[b] and u may probably fail to win any election in d US [/b] without dem. Dats why Israel seems to be controlling American. I’d like u to do ur research along these lines I have raised. Thanks
Let me first give it to you for good manners! You are the type I like following up in an intellectual discourse.
I'll b mild in pointing out a few adjectives and clauses that suggest you aren't even sure of your own assertions... Please check out the boldened!

Now, to the points you have raised. In the vein of contemporary history, I can oblige you on the strength of certain facts ditto; The sympathy of Russia to Israel in view of Russian Jews, the sympathies of some (eastern bloc) European nations to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in favour of the Palestinian state resolution and all that... What I'll dare you to substantiate however is your claims Israel "controls" America! Sir, with due respect, your declaration that "American Jews are the strongest political lobbyists in the world" and that you may not win an election (in the US) without them is lame!

You don't sound like one abreast with ancient or Renaissance history, so I'll try to be at par with you in contemporary history - I can cite one political era in contemporary America that was not pro-jewish: Barrack Obama. He didn't only win against all odds, he got a second term in office!
In all, it's good rubbing minds with you, and I shall take on the assignment you've given.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by UncleKoboko: 1:35pm On May 16, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

I was trying to check of anyone of them wielding a sword, and couldn't find, so, Bro Moh (Pdphl) is not there.

But when I look through Hama, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, ISIS, I can easily spot out Bro Moh.

Thanks

Keep fooling yourself in hypocrisy and stupidity grin
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 3:14pm On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Keep fooling yourself in hypocrisy and stupidity grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I understand the pain.

Follower of brother Moh (Pdphl)

I like that his title, it looks like (PhD)
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by DaddyYankee: 5:31pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
SouthSouth1914:
Jesus died for Christians, Muslims are dying for Mohammed!
[/s]Shut up!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NobleRace: 7:02pm On May 16, 2021
PNomsule:
grin grin grin grin grin
You got me laughing alot and I am like what exactly is this fellow talking about in a lengthy epistle as this for Christ sake?!

I asked a very valid question which you clearly evaded.

Again in using analogies, please ensure it is used in perspective. You most certainly aren't vast in land matters and you employ a King-Son-Merchant-Land analogy to attempt to answer my question, huh?! Haba Oga Noble...? How can the son legally sell a piece of land without a Power of Attorney? Without it, he the son has no legal custody to trade and cannot have traded the land gifted him abinitio. It is an aberration and a fraudulent transaction hence the King is duty bound to annul the pseudo transaction. Even the Merchant knows this that he lacks locus standing.

Bottomline is, God does not and cannot respect evil otherwise Satan will be having a second chance my friend!

If you must argue on the power of attorney clause, then you don't understand the contextualization of the analogy.

The land in the analogy is symbolic. It could represent anything. The subject matter has nothing to do with physical land or any power of attorney. What I'm trying to tell you is that Satan legally paid the price to get the dominion from Adam. Jesus redeemed it for you and I.

A typical case is the case between Jacob and Esau. Jacob legally bought the birthright from Esau as the latter ignorantly exchanged it for a plate of poridge. Hence, Isaac being just couldn't curse Jacob even after he subtly took away the blessings.

You expect God to trash Satan and end the sufferings. I tell you that God is just. He doesn't respect Satan as you misinterpreted. He respects the legality of the exchange. Hence, the solution is redemption. This solution is available through the blood that Christ shed on the cross of Calvary.

To think God did absolutely nothing to end human suffering is completely erroneous.

Why did Jesus say:

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Those who come unto Jesus are immediately set on a journey that leads to eternal peace.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by shadeyinka(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2021
Solatium:

Stupid, incoherent and logic less answer.
it was the jews that were massacred not israel,but the same jews formed israel state and tracked down and killed the fugitive mastermind abi?
what does that tells you?
Your mumu na 2.5 for naija bet.

For your information, no dynasty has ever ruled forever.
Roman empire fell,
Russian power diminished.
American might is dwindling,
Table will turn and israel will surely pay for all these at a time.
just wait a little more
Israel is the collective name of the twelve tribes of the children of Jacob.

A Jew is the shortened form of Jude or Judah which strictly means one belonging to the two tribes (out of 12) of Judah and Benjamin. This term later referred to any Israelite
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Krismas(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2021
Awoleesu:

Let me first give it to you for good manners! You are the type I like following up in an intellectual discourse.
I'll b mild in pointing out a few adjectives and clauses that suggest you aren't even sure of your own assertions... Please check out the boldened!

Now, to the points you have raised. In the vein of contemporary history, I can oblige you on the strength of certain facts ditto; The sympathy of Russia to Israel in view of Russian Jews, the sympathies of some (eastern bloc) European nations to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in favour of the Palestinian state resolution and all that... What I'll dare you to substantiate however is your claims Israel "controls" America! Sir, with due respect, your declaration that "American Jews are the strongest political lobbyists in the world" and that you may not win an election (in the US) without them is lame!

You don't sound like one abreast with ancient or Renaissance history, so I'll try to be at par with you in contemporary history - I can cite one political era in contemporary America that was not pro-jewish: Barrack Obama. He didn't only win against all odds, he got a second term in office!
In all, it's good rubbing minds with you, and I shall take on the assignment you've given.
cool Renaissance history u talking about is probably the Biblical account of Jewish affairs? I know about Gods backing of Israel in d scriptures. I also know such backing is no longer available to Israel. God did not defend the Jerusalem Temple wen it was burnt down AD 70. Infact, i can tell u on good authority that the fathers of modern Jewish zionism were all worshipers of the devil not God. Its no secret the Jewish lobby group AIPAC influences the outcome of all American elections, u are d one only just getting to find out. As for Obama, he is an AIPAC slave, a puppet. Ur argument that d Jews are some sort of special breed of people is completely inconsistent to the accounts of history for d last 400yrs, Ithink its merely a jewish propaganda. At the moment, they are doing very badly.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:35am On May 18, 2021
Only terrorists will support Palestine

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.