Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (59642 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Nandor, right?

undecided undecided undecided
Am not Nandor !

Wait where do you know me from ? cheesy cheesy
But seriously am not Nandor.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:24pm On May 15, 2021
gaius01:

undecided undecided undecided
Am not Nandor !

Wait where do you know me from ? cheesy cheesy
But seriously am not Nandor.

You are from Jos right?

You once mentioned your name in a thread, so I was trying to see if I got it correctly.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You are from Jos right?

You once mentioned your name in a thread, so I was trying to see if I got it correctly.

Lol !
Sorry for manners ! embarassed
You are right, I now remember your moniker. cheesy
The spellings was wrong, it's 'Nandur', sha you tried !! cheesy

How are you doing ?

Somebody that can remember my name should be my friend now. cheesy
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Jakemedg(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Who opened this rabid dog's cage?
Tell me how many countries the Arabians colonized.
And your incoherent story (bible), is it not worse than unholy book?

Even the jews can't tolerate your Man-god Jesus. Till today, he's regarded as a lier and a false prophet. What is even the population of christians in Israel? Do you demented fool know that it's not up to 5%? Whereas, the Muslims population is almost 20%.
Don't be stupid brainwashed Arabian slave i know that Christians in Israel are around 177,000 less than 20% of Israel population and Muslim population is much higher.
I don't give a damn because that's their business. In short i don't care if Israel is a Buddhist nation you fool.
I know Majority of Israelis don't believe in Jesus as the Christ or the Messiah and every Christian worldwide is quite aware of that .
Joe Biden, Donald Trump ,Angela Merkel, Putin ,the Pope and other Christians know that it's not a secret. So you better stop this nonsense tactics it isn't working.

Do you think i support Israel because of religion if so you must be a 1st class illiterate.
Good you now know that Israel has more Muslims than Christians then why do you and some of your folks hate anything Israel .
Why do you call Christians and Jews infidels?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by UncleKoboko: 2:32pm On May 15, 2021
[s]
Jakemedg:
Don't be stupid brainwashed Arabian slave i know that Christians in Israel are around 177,000 less than 20% of Israel population and Muslim population is much higher.
I don't give a damn because that's their business. In short i don't care if Israel is a Buddhist nation you fool.
I know Majority of Israelis don't believe in Jesus as the Christ or the Messiah and every Christian worldwide is quite aware of that .
Joe Biden, Donald Trump ,Angela Merkel, Putin ,the Pope and other Christians know that it's not a secret. So you better stop this nonsense tactics it isn't working.

Do you think i support Israel because of religion if so you must be a 1st class illiterate.
Good you now know that Israel has more Muslims than Christians then why do you and some of your folks hate anything Israel .
Why do you call Christians and Jews infidels?
[/s]
Dear morón, you think the westerners have maggots brains like you?
The only reason why America and Europe is supporting isreal is because of their military prowess. Isreal is good in military tactics and that's why their allies are exploiting. Only a demented fool like you wouldn't know that.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stancydg: 2:33pm On May 15, 2021
dederocs:

Egyptian history is older than the new edition bible, common sense will tell you that they will use real names of past Egyptian rulers in the story...like I said again, give me empirical fact that the Isrealis were slaves of Egyptians, you still have not done that. People that edited these books are smarter than you.

You're bringing this dumb reasoning again even after seeing historical facts not gleaned from the bible or did you ever read any version of the bible that stated things the way I put it up there. If telling you about the Pharaoh that lived when Joseph was in Egypt and the one that ruled during Moses isn't enough to establish that the Bible was correct about Israelites living and serving in Egypt, then no further education will. You obviously don't know how to make an inference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Jakemedg(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Who opened this rabid dog's cage?
Tell me how many countries the Arabians colonized.
And your incoherent story (bible), is it not worse than unholy book?

Even the jews can't tolerate your Man-god Jesus. Till today, he's regarded as a lier and a false prophet. What is even the population of christians in Israel? Do you demented fool know that it's not up to 5%? Whereas, the Muslims population is almost 20%.
If you are one of those waiting for China to intervene against Israel then you're on a long thing because China care less about religious sentiments in short they disgust extremists like you and your Muslim brothers need your help in China
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by dederocs(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2021
stancydg:

You're bringing this dumb reasoning again even after seeing historical facts not gleaned from the bible or did you ever read any version of the bible that stated things the way I put it up there. If telling you about the Pharaoh that lived when Joseph was in Egypt and the one that ruled during Moses isn't enough to establish that the Bible was correct about Israelites living and serving in Egypt, then no further education will. You obviously don't know how to make an inference.
You are still using biblical characters, olodo, say something apart from what your pastors have filled your brain with. Prove to me that the Isreal slave story is real. Archeological evidence, historical footnotes etc...zombie grin

All you did was mention names of old Egyptian rulers, as named and stated in the bible. Prove to me, in front of millions of nairalanders.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ramatintin(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Adolf Hitler and Germany dared Isreal, 6 million killed in holocaust so what happened ..

Egypt enslaved Isrealites for decades what happened?!

Roman Empire killed and displaced Jews from Isreal so what happened

Just pray for peace

if you want to know what will happen, let Naija bomb Israel,then you will know what will happen with hell fire missiles.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Adolf Hitler and Germany dared Isreal, 6 million killed in holocaust so what happened ..

Just pray for peace

Hiltler perished unceremoniously, Israel is still kicking...

Egypt is a nation that will never forget what a "hot coal" Israel was in her hands. Abi, have you heard Egypt joining in vilifying Israel? Go ask 'em, they'll not make that mistake!

What is known or left of The Roman Empire today! Go study the history of the fall of Rome and understand why wise World powers of today are taking sides with Israel...

Personally, I'm indifferent to the Israel-Palestine conflict, but trust me, the only reasonable thing I can take away from your comment is the conclusion; Let there be peace!

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Jakemedg(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
The only reason why America and Europe is supporting isreal is because of the military prowess. Isreal is good in military tactics and that's why their allies are exploiting. Only a demented fool like you wouldn't know that.
Delusional fool spewing trash as always you mean the USA and Europe are exploiting Israel's military prowess haha at least you have admitted IDF is a force to be reckoned with.
Mr man stop deceiving yourself you and I know that the US and Europe are reliable allies to Israel .You think they send their troops to the Middle East to exploit Israel lol you don't know that they're trying to protect Israel against it terrorist neighbors like Iran and Syria. Any threat to Israel is a threat to them.
Israel doesn't have oil if not I'm sure you would have said US and Europe wants their oil just like you said about Iraq.
How many times have US, CHINA,UK,France AND RUSSIA called Israel to order or even sanctioned them .
The way Europe and US protect Israel you would think that the Presidents of these countries are from Israel or they're of Jewish origin.
It would be nice if Turkey, Lebanon,Iran mind their business like Saudi Arabia and Egypt
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by kingsclass: 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
I stand with Israel.Behold,He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor Sleep,psalm 121:4

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stancydg: 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
dederocs:

You are still using biblical characters, olodo, say something apart from what your pastors have filled your brain with. Prove to me that the Isreal slave story is real. Archeological evidence, historical footnotes etc...zombie grin

All you did was mention names of old Egyptian rulers, as named and stated in the bible. Prove to me, in front of millions of nairalanders.

Oponu ayeraiye leleyi. Your case is so pathetic, simply because you don't know that you don't know and dumbly acknowledge it. I challenge you to quote the version of the Bible that mentioned "Rameses" or his regent son Merneptah. If you can't, then shame on you olodo rabata, descendant of a viper. Now, its clear to millions of nairalanders why your olodo questions will forever remain unanswered.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Jakemedg(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
The only reason why America and Europe is supporting isreal is because of the military prowess. Isreal is good in military tactics and that's why their allies are exploiting. Only a demented fool like you wouldn't know that.
You think Israel is like Nigeria where any country can exploit any how lol
You must be a comedian
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
gaius01:

Lol !
Sorry for manners ! embarassed
You are right, I now remember your moniker. cheesy
The spellings was wrong, it's 'Nandur', sha you tried !! cheesy

How are you doing ?

Somebody that can remember my name should be my friend now. cheesy

It's okay

Thanks for the right spelling, I like your people's name cos it's unique, and yours is rare that's why I was trying to remember it,

Course we are friends, good to know you're a Christian too.....
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Maobichek: 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
Sterope:
Is that the reason why the Christians persecuted them in Europe? Hated them and blamed them for Jesus's death?

Your interpretation is very new school. Something to make yourself happy to support the landgrabbers.

FYI, the western world cares about control not religion..

Please try and understand the situation here, both Israel and Palestine have Christians. Israeli government are purely Judahism and not Christians. Israeli government sees Christianity as a deviation of their core religion (Judahism) and they persecuted and are still persecuting Christians .

Palestine have Christians and their Christians are not spared in this killings ok. Christians are not fighting Palestine, I only showed that Jesus Christ is a Jew from Israel and that Israelites don't even believe in Him cos they see Him as a son of a carpenter and not their Messiah, thank you.

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by pafo(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Do not ever dare Israel!!!!
They can never go wrong......

Modified:why r y'all black/nigeria muslim quoting me bayii??

An average Arabian is a racist and see y'all has infidels...........infact Arabian wud rather cherish dogs over yall.....

If u doubt me ask yo fellow black Muslims leaving in Middle East and North Africa......

Shouldn't that serve as an eye opener??
Or must y'all die serving and defending yo Arabian masters??

Well........ may evil veil/blindfold covering yo eyes fall off soonest sha...... cheesy

FINALLY..... BOTH RUSSIA AND USA R STRONG ALLIES TO ISRAEL JUST INCASE LEBANON AND IRAN WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fimile joor

Only a Christian will think this way and I've come to the simole realization that religion doesn't necessarily make one a humanist. You are all blood-thirsty fanatics.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by otipoju(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2021
Sterope:
Well, I am a Muslim so my ancestors are definitely from Saudi Arabia.

Where my great great great great grandfather was from Saudi Arabia, I can decide to go back to Saudi Arabia and demand my share of the land including those lands that they never settled on because they came from a village.

Maybe the whole world should start doing that, what do you think?

Wrong comparison.

I am a Yoruba man.
My Ancestors were conquered and dispersed all over the world and after several centuries of persecution, i decude to return to my homeland that had now been occupied by mix of several neighboring tribes who now have one religion and one language.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by heysquare(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
gaius01:

Clueless words !
Jesus death was never an ordinary death. It's was a fulfilling death! He died to cleans human from their sin, through the grace .

As a matter of fact it was said that he will die for our sin since ancient antiquity !!!

You need Bible proof I will qoute them, so his death was guarantee long before he was born. And his people were to kill him so that he can fulfill what has been said.
Agreed with your believe that he died for you to clean your sin but could you narrate to this platform how he died? Who killed Jesus?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Sterope(f): 3:46pm On May 15, 2021
Give me the right one
otipoju:

Wrong analysis
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Sterope(f): 3:48pm On May 15, 2021
You are right on point. [quote author=Maobichek post=101719369][/quote]
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2021
pafo:

Only a Christian will think this way and I've come to the simole realization that religion doesn't necessarily make one a humanist. You are all blood-thirsty fanatics.

Yes Ooo......Mr potential terrorist!!!
I guess yo...........co muslims extremists and likes of Isis, al-Qaeda,alshaabab,boko haram etc r the peaceful/water sucking fanatic ba

Dolt!!!!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by dederocs(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2021
stancydg:

Oponu ayeraiye leleyi. Your case is so pathetic, simply because you don't know that you don't know and dumbly acknowledge it. I challenge you to quote the version of the Bible that mentioned "Rameses" or his regent son Merneptah. If you can't, then shame on you olodo rabata, descendant of a viper. Now, its clear to millions of nairalanders why your olodo questions will forever remain unanswered.
All you did was google it...i.e, if you Google who the name of Egyptian first pharoah is, google will tell you. You are still using leads from the bible, which is the only source of information you have ever got on the subject. You have not proved to me that Isrealites were mass slaves of Egyptians. You have not proved your argument, just going round in circles.

This is how Wikipedia puts it...The Exodus (Hebrew: יציאת מצרים, Yeẓi’at Miẓrayim: lit. 'Departure from Egypt') is the founding myth of the Israelites.[1][a] It tells a story of Israelite enslavement and departure from Egypt, revelations at biblical Mount Sinai, and wanderings in the wilderness up to the borders of Canaan.[2] Its message is that the Israelites were delivered from slavery by Yahweh their god, and therefore belong to him by covenant.[1]

Departure of the Israelites (David Roberts, 1829)
The consensus of modern scholars is that the Bible does not give an accurate account of the origins of the Israelites, who appear instead to have formed as an entity in the central highlands of Canaan in the late second millennium BCE from the indigenous Canaanite culture.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by chaloskyx: 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
NOW LET BE GIVE YOU A BIT OF HISTORY LESSON DO YOU KNOW?

THERES AN ACIENT MACEDONIAN PHRASE THATS BECOME A COMMON PRINCIPLE IN POLITICS AND POWER "DIVIDE ET IMPERA" KNOWN TO US ALL AS" DIVIDE AND RULE" IT IS THE STRATEGY IN WHICH RULERS PROMOTE POLITICAL DIVISION WITHIN THE PEOPLE OF CONQURED NATIONS SO THEY'LL BEGIN FIGHTING EACHOTHER INSTEAD OF IMPERIAL RULE.

ISREALI AND LEBANON CRISIS CAME ABOUT WHEN THE BRITISH DECIDED TO BRING BOTH COUNTRIES TO SHARE ONE LAND PAKISTAN IN 1947 AND ISREAL IN 1948 FOLLOWING THE RETREAT OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE. PRIOR TO THAT BRITISH WAS IN CONTROL OF THE AREA AFTER THE FALL OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE IN WW1 WHICH WAS INHABITED BY A JEWISH MINORITY AND ARAB MAJORITY.

IN NIGERIA NORTH AND SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE WAS ALSO ALMALGAMATED IN 1914. UNIFICATION WAS DONE FOR ECONOMIC REASONS AS THE NORTH HAD A BUDGET DEFICIT AND THE COLONIAL ADMINISTRATIO SOUGHT TO USE THE BUDGET SURPLUS OF THE SOUTH TO OFFSET THIS DEFICIT.

IN INDIA THE INDIA VS PAKISTAN CONFLICT LIED IN THEIR COLONIAL PAST WHERE FROM THE 17TH TO THE 20TH CENTURY BRITIAN RULED MOST OF THE INDIA SUB CONTINENT BEFORE THE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT IN INDIA TOPPLED THE BRITISH RULE. HOWEVER THE INDIAN NATION JUST LIKE NIGERIA & ISREAL WAS HOME TO A VAST ARRAY OF RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC GROUPS AND TO FURTHER DISCOURAGE A UNIFIED INDIA FOR INDEPENDENCE THE BRITISH REINFORCED DIVISIONS AMONG RELIGIOUS LINES SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU HAVE IN NIGERIA AND ISREAL. BY 1947 WHEN THE BRITISH WERE READY TO GRANT INDIA INDEPENDENCE, THE SEEDS OD DISCONTENT HAD BEEN SOWN. THE HANDOVER OF POWER, AND THE RESULTING PARTITION OF INDIA PAKISTAN CREATED A CONFLICT THAT WOULD SEE BOTH NATIONS BATTEL IN AN UNENDING CONFLICT JUST LIKE NIGERIA BETWEEN THE NORTH AND SOUTH AND ISREALI AND PALESTINE.

IN A NUTSHELL, THE EPROBLEMS AND DIVISIONS AMONG THESE COUNTRIES INDIA VS PAKISTAN ISREAL VS LEBANON AND IN NIGERIA NORTH VS SOUTH IS ALL A BRITISH COLONIAL CONSTRUCT AIMED AT ENSURING AN UNENDING CONFLICT WITHIN BOTH NATIONS ORS STATE NOT ALLOWING THE COUNTRIES IN QUESTION TO UNITE AND REALISE ITS FULL POTENTIAL.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Mozegee: 4:43pm On May 15, 2021
God just allowed it for prophecies to be fulfilled.
Coldshisha:

Just pray for peace

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by TheGift: 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
Israel "can never go wrong", yet they were enslaved by Egypt until the 13th Century, then wandered in the desert for 40 years, were crushed by the Assyrians between 722-720 BC, Judah was conquered by Babylonia in 586 BC and the first temple destroyed. Captured by Rome's General Pompey in 63BC. Conquered by Alexander the great in 332 BC Destruction of the Second Temple in 70AD , Invaded by Persia in 614 AD and various other crises up till the Holocaust in 1941-1945 AD... till they became a state in 1948, they have not know peace. Isreal can never go wrong, indeed.
Bigdik70inch2:
Do not ever dare Israel!!!!
They can never go wrong......

Modified:why r y'all black/nigeria muslim quoting me bayii??

An average Arabian is a racist and see y'all has infidels...........infact Arabian wud rather cherish dogs over yall.....

If u doubt me ask yo fellow black Muslims leaving in Middle East and North Africa......

Shouldn't that serve as an eye opener??
Or must y'all die serving and defending yo Arabian masters??

Well........ may evil veil/blindfold covering yo eyes fall off soonest sha...... cheesy

FINALLY..... BOTH RUSSIA AND USA R STRONG ALLIES TO ISRAEL JUST INCASE LEBANON AND IRAN WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fimile joor
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 4:52pm On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

As expected, the son of a LovePeddler is irrelevant to history. Well, I'm not the one frustrated. Uncle Hitler remains the great hero that decimated gods chosen terrorist like bugs. Just imagine what would be happening if those 6 millionbterrorists had lived. They would have given birth to at least another 50 million grandchildren but my hero put a stop to that. Rest in peace uncle Hitler.
Yes as expected YOU that is a son of a prostitute is irrelevant in history so the rest of the things you wrote up there is utter rubbish. The rantings of an irrelevant lunatic.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 5:15pm On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Check the root of the problem....Allah and Jesus. And these people are somewhere looking at the with pity. For stupidity won't allow them see that they are serving the same God. Just in different ways

Because you animals are in the defensive, so you think that your Allah and my Jesus are the same. I spit on your black forehead.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Krismas(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
himmler captured by the Soviet poisoned himself and same with Hitler, Joseph Goebbels / his family members committed suicide.
coolPrecisely where am going to. Those deaths were all make believe. As in d deaths were all faked, The Americans knew and if Mossad was d best grin as u are claiming, why den were they wasting their time with a small fish like Otto?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 5:22pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:
In this current round of intifada ( uprising) the blame lies squarely with Israel. If u trace the genesis of the crisis, it started with Israeli police attacking Arabs at the Al iqsa Mosque during Ramadan (Islam's Holiest month) this occurred at the behest of the Israeli government, in an attempt to forcefully evict Arabs from their settlements in East Jerusalem. Jerusalem is at the epicentre of Israeli - Palestine crisis, it houses the Holiest sites in Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Al Iqsa mosque is the 3rd holiest site in Islam, just as the Western Wall is equally important to the Jews. Storming that mosque by the Israeli forces is highly sacrilegious and uncalled for. Naturally, the Palestinians will respond with violence and Isreal with more violence, that's how this conflict has spiraled beyond control. Absolute Power comes with great responsibility. In as much as Isreal has a right to self defence, they should also be mindful of the rights of the Palestinians who have equal stake to the land as well.
N/B
FYI am a Christian and I believe in Peaceful coexistence or amicable resolution of the crisis.

Your religion has become so detestable that you have to claim another religion so as to spill your shit.

Go and sleep. You are a Muslim Terrorist, and you support the Hamas which is a terrorist organization.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 5:25pm On May 15, 2021
uncleinans:

Let's always say the truth. Six days war was between Israel VS Egypt, Syria and Jordan.

Even if it was only those three countries, which it wasn't (it was the whole Arab world) then the muslims should still be ashamed that the people of the Bible always triumph over the people of violence.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 5:26pm On May 15, 2021
tuna85:

The same Israelites who neither believe in Christ's teachings nor the New Testament are the ones fulfilling God's prophecy, abi. Oga, shift abeg.

My dear, you're a muslim. Your thinking and knowledge is limited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.