Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? (10765 Views)

Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything / Can You Be In A Love For 2 Months Without Having Sexual Feeling For Ur Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2006
hhhhmmmm lipsrsealed,Amen.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by MyPeace(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2006
@ Sanzzydawn

Baby are u sure u didnt walk of your fiance because of this so called Bassey? You walked away a month to the wedding? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Abegi oooo, no do something you will regret oooh. Dont give you self headache oooo cool
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by Genial(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2006
jammin:

Then again perhaps it was all a game. and it was'nt going nowhere.
@genial. you have finally declared you are a coward.
that brute would have heard my voice. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

jammin:

and now that i have spotted you slinking in the shadows i shall be in your face as well. cool
nothing is respected. nothing sacred. tongue

Genial:

I see. Make your move.

Checkmate.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by snazzydawn(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ mypeace, how does this sound?" I discovered my "fiance" had put another girl in the family way" Please stop casting aspersions, something must have happened before I left my "fiancee"
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by MyPeace(f): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2006
Easy Sweetie kiss, You didnt say it this way. Now I understand better. Its so sad sad
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by ollyruffy: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2006
@topic
yes o! u can imagine, MY BOSS
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by onyegbula(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2006
I have had this kind of problem too. sometime 1997 when i was in SS3 i & a classmate had this kind of feeling for each other, i couldn't make the move as she couldn't too. my only problem was that she is 2years older than me but i really loved her. we both never wanted to see the other in any kind of closeness with any other person of the opposite sex, still we couldn't say it out. i stopped smoking because of her some years later after a serious 9years chain smoking (imagine what love can do). we both found it very had to stay with out the other. I still had this strong love for her before i found out she that she started a relationship with some big guy. so, i know it's too late.
Let's tell of our feelings because tomorrow may never come.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by Eurphoria(f): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Snazzydawn
so did snazzy have strong feeling for this guy way back? i ask because the thread said feelings for someone and not showing it.

@topic
yes i have had strong feeling for someone and didnt say , i didnt say because my best friend at the time beat me to it, she started talking about how she liked him and i couldn't tell her i liked him for ages and obviously didnt breathe a word to him. he went out with my friend for a few weeks by then i had gone off him cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by Busta(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2006
oh well, things happen for a reason.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by snazzydawn(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ euphria, yea, I did.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by babycool(f): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2006
i had strong feeln for a guy i dated, but for 1 year i couldnt tell him how i feel becos i tot i would be letting myself down, well the relationship wasnt going on well becos the guy was a commitment -freak!, eventually when i felt it was about time, i let out and let go, i finally told him i was inlove with him, that was the end of the relationship! wink
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by mide2(f): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2006
I was dating this guy but we both never said how we felt, i really did like him but i noticed he wasn't ready for a serious r/ship, so i kept my feelings to myself and tagged along with the casual dates we had.he obviously liked me too but was carried away with youthfulness(so to speak).
Later we stopped getting in touch and then i found the true love of my heart.
One day, out of the blues this other guy i had dated called me and then he started calling frequently, he suddenly wanted me to meet his family and was talking me into relocating to where he is. But too late for him, i had lost the affection i had for him, because i now have true love .
He's finding this difficult to get over, and i somehow feel sorry for him but no way, no chance. . . i'm too much in love with my ololufe.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by ezeking(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2006
UR STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT I STILL BELIEVE IT . ANYWAY A LOT OF TIMES I JUST SIT IN A BUS AND A GIRL WILL JUST GET IN AND SIT BESIDE ME AND AM LIKE LOST. SOME OF THEM THINK AM BEING SNUBBY, BUT IT'S JUST THAT EXPERIENCE HAS SHOWN ME TO KEEP QUIET MOST TIMES. A COUPLE OF TIMES I OPENED MY MOUTH TO TALK THEY EITHER DROP B4 ME ABRUPTLY THAT I,LL START FEELING STUPID OR THEY START PLAYIN HARD TO GET.
IT'S PAINFULL WHEN U FEEL SOMETHING FOR A BELLE BUT NOT MUSTER THE LIVER TO DELIVER WHAT UR MIND TELLS U. U,LL BE REALLY LUCKY TO SEE THAT PERSON AGAIN. GOD HELP US.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by phoenixman: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2006
Nonsense. never state your emotions. it is a sign of weakness.
just take everything one day at a time. E3-F5
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by Eurphoria(f): 3:19am On Jan 01, 2007
huh
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by Pain(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2007
Yeah. It Happens To All Of Us All The Time.

Cant Even Count The Loses That Have Accrued From My In Ability To Speak Out.

I Think It Accounts Largely For The Lonely Life I Live. My Advice To The House This:

Always Tell People How Much U Love Them. No Matter Their Reactions, Positive or Negative. At Least U'd Be Sure Of One Thing--You Tried.

With That U Leave No Room For Had I Knowns. cry.

I Lost Out Of One Of The Most Beautiful and Pious Relationships I Hve and May Ever Encounter Again. A Relationship of 4 Years.

In The End She Became More Of A Sister. I Was So " Chiken " To Even Offer Solid Advice On A Suitor.

Was It Pride. Was If Timidity? Was It A Case Of Trying To Prove " Mr Disciplned"? Well, I Cant Pin Point. Well Its Too Late!

Outcome: They Wedded Last Easter Period!!

Now I Date Imaginaries.

Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Hell , Off With Procastination. Indecisions. Or Is It?

Well Im Out.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by jaybaby(f): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2007
Plnty sad sad grin
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by babycool(f): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
Always Tell People How Much U Love Them. No Matter Their Reactions, Positive or Negative. At Least U'd Be Sure Of One Thing--You Tried.

With That U Leave No Room For Had I Knowns.

True talk Mr PAIN, True talk wink
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by mrpataki(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2007
Yes i am even having at the moment for a lady on Nairaland specifically. I guess overtime i do come out to express my feelings most appropiately.
Re: Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? by irisblui: 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
Yup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.