Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri (61373 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by UDUJ(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2021
PhilipReigns:

The reason why searching for ladies is extremely difficult make-up and effects on phone. You are searching for someone who looks like omotola jalande in picture, but In reality the resemblance is like that of Uche Jumbo. How can we possibly find her for u?

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

I still remember those years I was still into the dating scene. Saw this beautiful damsel on Instagram and chatted her up. We booked a date at a posh restaurant on the island. I was lucky to call her from my car when I arrived to know where she was. She said she was at the entrance of the restaurant. Men, what I saw scared the hell out of me shocked. She was looking like what a native doctor used for sacrifice grin cheesy grin. I switched off my phone and put my carbon reverse and drove away with full speed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Felabrity: 10:00am On May 15, 2021
joinpreneur:

Your Nigerian police said both are the same person who terminated the life of that innocent girl on an account masqueraded to look like job, consensual sex and self-defense.

Going this far to gaslight the truth will only continue to aggravate public anger. Say no to injustice.
can you show me where the police said both are the same?

Because I saw a post on twitter yesterday where someone was informing the public about a lookalike of the bst being tagged as the same person.

The other one stole something
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Mr2wealth: 10:09am On May 15, 2021
The gullible ones are the most vulnerable! cool
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Remember1313: 10:13am On May 15, 2021
lipsrsealed

Mercedes c300 '13: 7m
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by joinpreneur(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2021
Felabrity:
can you show me where the police said both are the same?

Because I saw a post on twitter yesterday where someone was informing the public about a lookalike of the bst being tagged as the same person.

The other one stole something

What I'm telling you from what I observed is that there are several faces for the said criminal. Browse through the news stories from when he was suspected, arrested and interviewed (paraded). Then check yourself to see if the pictures are the same
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Omoluabiii(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
When will a lady miss come my side too nah....
Nairaland no worry yourself, the thing sweeet die, na one day she plan before, but e don turn one month, sugar sugar...
She go soon come house...
*faint voice* No disturb yourself... grin grin
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by davit: 10:14am On May 15, 2021
All these stupid girls of nowadays no dey learn lesson from others. Doomed generation
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Valur20: 10:18am On May 15, 2021
Most of Warri ladies no dey fine. Dem with the Ijaws
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Emeka71(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2021
saphiere:
May she be found IJN.

Worst time to raise a girlchild in Nigeria.
I think is like I saw this babe in Warri last week.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by JEFFERSON016(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2021
Another One
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by MITimothy: 10:26am On May 15, 2021
Its high time parents should start installing trackers on their female children. The rate at which female children are declared missing these days is alarming.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Heavensent01(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2021
so no guys have dicks in their vicinity again? that they're busy travelling to fúck?
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by DaddyYankee: 10:29am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me believes her family members may prefer finding her dead to finding her mad because having a mad family member is a bigger stigma for most families to bear.

Besides her case is bad because it ticks the two rule boxes.

Rule number 1.

Never underestimate the length ladies will go for discreet preek.

A mumu that won't agree to shag a guy with a big sweet rod who lives down the street will travel from Ilejemeje to Kaura-Namoda to shag a smaller salty preek.

Rule Number 2.

Fear ladies who work as distributors or online sales persons.
Their profession entails a lot of hooking up with strangers and thrives only on compromise.

When such a girl (an online sales person who is willing to travel for preek) gets missing, the only closure her family can get is to start pricing a casket, but who says our God doesn't work in mysterious ways.
Welcome back!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by CasNova: 10:29am On May 15, 2021
Bad gal.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2021
Parents use chain , chain unah waka waka daughters one place
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by sageb: 10:46am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me believes her family members may prefer finding her dead to finding her mad because having a mad family member is a bigger stigma for most families to bear.

Rule number 1.

A mumu that won't agree to shag a guy with a big sweet rod who lives down the street will travel from Ilejemeje to Kaura-Namoda to shag a smaller salty preek.

Rule Number 2.

Their profession entails a lot of hooking up with strangers and thrives only on compromise.

When such a girl (an online sales person who is willing to travel for preek) gets missing, the only closure her family can get is to start pricing a casket, but who says our God doesn't work in mysterious ways.

Nwamaikpe is back.
where have you been?
I miss those days you use to entertain us in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Shellsploit: 10:46am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rule number 1.

Rule Number 2.

The unapologetic one has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:47am On May 15, 2021
Dickson178:
na thunder go fire that your mouth . Mugu , shey na only Calabar you see to call ? Why you know used your state ? Idiot.
e pain am
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by sageb: 10:55am On May 15, 2021
Valur20:
Most of Warri ladies no dey fine. Dem with the Ijaws

E be like sey one Ijaw girl break your heart for you to post the above. let me just drop 5 Ijaw girls so for your viewing pleasure.

Anna Banner Ebiere - miss Nigeria 2013
Agbani Darego - miss world 2001
Nengi Hampson - BBN 2020
Tacha. - BBN 2019
Ibinabo Fiberesima - actress
and the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by quincyshakur(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2021
wen she bin dey go enjoy herself una no tell us for here ooh now wey mata don sup una dey bring am here. Mak una no jus issue me with missing person cos i no send anybody message na to mak beta money be my problem now
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2021
This is very sad.. There should be a level of maturity and communication to avoid all these
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Kokaine(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2021
The mad girls picture is not her because of the color. One is light the mad one is black
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by michoim(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2021
I hope she's not trapped by Yahoo Yahoo boys
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE IS DAM CUTE.. NIGGAZ AR BUSY ENJOYING.. WEN WILL MINE COME.. I DONT MIND HER SPENDING A MONTH cool
Holly gram kill u there
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2021
saphiere:
May she be found IJN.

Worst time to raise a girlchild in Nigeria.
just make sure you tell your folks before you embark on any d¡ckpointment undecided
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Elidrisy20: 11:14am On May 15, 2021
tito44:

Keep collecting dicks From random people while u blame guys
grin Random sampling
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by ecomalchemist(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2021
goodluck
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by cococandy(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2021
I hope she’s found safe and healthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.