Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri (61403 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22am On May 15, 2021
Person go collect prick lol una don paste her face ever where. Now everyone knows she went to collect prick
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Twoclans(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
Cutehector:
Twoclans come and see me na

If I come to see you honestly you wont be able to stand up for the next two weeks undecided I will make sure you suffer for leaving me on the road and picking uyaim******.

2 Likes

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Wondakind: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
These girls and sexual tourism ehn...
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Daisukee: 11:31am On May 15, 2021
O God!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me believes her family members may prefer finding her dead to finding her mad because having a mad family member is a bigger stigma for most families to bear.

Besides her case is bad because it ticks the two rule boxes.

Rule number 1.

Never underestimate the length ladies will go for discreet preek.

A mumu that won't agree to shag a guy with a big sweet rod who lives down the street will travel from Ilejemeje to Kaura-Namoda to shag a smaller salty preek.

Rule Number 2.

Fear ladies who work as distributors or online sales persons.
Their profession entails a lot of hooking up with strangers and thrives only on compromise.

When such a girl (an online sales person who is willing to travel for preek) gets missing, the only closure her family can get is to start pricing a casket, but who says our God doesn't work in mysterious ways.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Nobody: 11:32am On May 15, 2021
Delicious22:
See how senseless you are.. so you went to dig up those posts I made thinking it would spite me? Hahahaha grin You're still a little kid and I pity for the people who birthed you.
Pained... Beggar. I've sent you five naira. Use it to buy purr water. Bye. Next stop...your whole life I'll bring up. I want to fully teach people like you some manners. Have fun. Don't forget to drink the pure water.
You'll need it by the time I'm through with you. Beggar

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Delicious22: 11:41am On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Pained... Beggar. I've sent you five naira. Use it to buy purr water. Bye. Next stop...your whole life I'll bring up. I want to fully teach people like you some manners. Have fun. Don't forget to drink the pure water.
You'll need it by the time I'm through with you. Beggar
You are still talking like a nuisance. Continue digging, I don give you job. Hahahaha, atleast I am better than your dad. smiley

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Cutehector(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2021
Twoclans:

If I come to see you honestly you wont be able to stand up for the next two weeks undecided I will make sure you suffer for leaving me on the road and picking uyaim******.
oya come na...bills on me. Ya know i cant dare leave you stranded. wink
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by wiseman2011(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2021
She is busy enjoying herself with her lover and we are here wasting our data.....
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by adonis89(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2021
Stay for ur papa house, una no go hear.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by newoffer: 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
Ladies stop going to boyfriend houses. Some of these ladies are drugged n molested . Stop traveling to meet a boyfriend no respect for you
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Joseph08(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2021
Dem no go stay one place undecided

Maybe her phone don break also na d new lie now grin
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by poweredcom(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
As na warri gal .mehn dis case ehnn de one kind

Maybe someone don kidnapp her o ..maybe one warri boy wey don de plan her

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by PhilipReigns(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2021
UDUJ:

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

I still remember those years I was still into the dating scene. Saw this beautiful damsel on Instagram and chatted her up. We booked a date at a posh restaurant on the island. I was lucky to call her from my car when I arrived to know where she was. She said she was at the entrance of the restaurant. Men, what I saw scared the hell out of me shocked. She was looking like what a native doctor used for sacrifice grin cheesy grin. I switched off my phone and put my carbon reverse and drove away with full speed cheesy
Lol, have had a similar experience multiple times. It's terrible and totally uncalled-for!
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by seyz91(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2021
SMH
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE IS DAM CUTE.. NIGGAZ AR BUSY ENJOYING.. WEN WILL MINE COME.. I DONT MIND HER SPENDING A MONTH cool
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by seyz91(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2021
i tell you
saphiere:
May she be found IJN.

Worst time to raise a girlchild in Nigeria.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by seyz91(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2021
can't be said any better
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me believes her family members may prefer finding her dead to finding her mad because having a mad family member is a bigger stigma for most families to bear.

Rule number 1.

A mumu that won't agree to shag a guy with a big sweet rod who lives down the street will travel from Ilejemeje to Kaura-Namoda to shag a smaller salty preek.

Rule Number 2.

Their profession entails a lot of hooking up with strangers and thrives only on compromise.

When such a girl (an online sales person who is willing to travel for preek) gets missing, the only closure her family can get is to start pricing a casket, but who says our God doesn't work in mysterious ways.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by tit(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2021
May she be found
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by babacos: 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
I pray she's found
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by errigdee: 1:11pm On May 15, 2021
This is a typical definition on an OMOKOMO shocked
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by FREEMADNESS: 1:42pm On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rule number 1.

Rule Number 2.

nwaamahikpe bursting brains since 1900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Twoclans(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2021
Cutehector:
oya come na...bills on me. Ya know i cant dare leave you stranded. wink

Keep the key under the flower pot

2 Likes

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by imagrg(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2021
Missing where Yahoo plus thrives?
Please put 1 and 2 together now..
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Enyomma(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by sparta231(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2021
Everybody just wants attention
Na only ladies Dey miss?
This gender supposed go on extinction �[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by MotivationKG(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rule number 1.

Rule Number 2.

Why you just like to dey talk rubbish sef?? Ehnn...
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
Ladies!!....with all the bad bad things happening these days, is it so hard for you to stay one place?....for your own good?

Unu zukwanike naw!
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
Twoclans:

Keep the key under the flower pot
correct babe kiss
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Blackdisciple(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
Ahhh!

Which one with girls missing recently na??
What going on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.